- IT’S STARTING!!!!!
- she kinda looks like cora
- poor bell
- that is a good question how did the snow queen get there
- very helpful henry
- belle is hiding something
- damn maurice
- so bell goes to arendelle
- what are you hiding belle hmmmm??? something to do with anna
- elsa and anna reunited the first time
- aunt ingrid i’m so sure…. this is ouat so maybe
- lol kristoff good point
- you too anna
- not cool snow queen
- captain guyliner…..bhahahaha
- interesting thing to keep in your freezer
- belle is just full of lies this episode
- oaken's is where belle and anna meet thats great :)
- lol the sauna
- outlaw queen moment EEEPPPPP
- that is the most heartbreaking thing i have ever heard
- the snow queen is super sketchy
- how do they know each other
- the hell belle….(lol that rhymed)
- how does rumple get it back
- … if anna only knew
- that’s awkward….
- what choice will rumple make
- emma was a good artist for a kid
- this getting weird
- what happened
- so many questions and no answers
- lol ur husband has that hat…. this marriage is not off to a great start
- i really love belles outfit
- …. two sisters…who is the other sister….. who is helga
- the family trees in this show are really getting ridiculous
- damn thats a lot of work to erase two people from memories
- well isn’t that creepy
- oh no belles rock…. oh no anna!!!!!!!
- sucks to suck now save anna
- damit belle you cant save anything now can you
- where did she take anna????
- can we talk about the fact that her scarf has daggers on it
- damn mirrored belle
- some of those things were true…if not all
- poor belle
- rumple you need to make things right like now
- lies are really common now a days
- that damn hat
- the hell snow queen
- she kinda cray cray
- true that killian true that
- why does helga look like emma
- how do you become someones sister????
- go belle telling the truth and being helpfull
- creepy as fuck
EMMA HAS NO MEMORY OF THE SNOW QUEEN EVER BEING HER FOSTER MOTHER – NOT KNOWING THAT SHE DOESN’T POSSESS THE REAL DAGGER, BELLE ATTEMPTS TO GET RUMPLESTILTSKIN TO REVEAL THE SNOW QUEEN’S HIDING PLACE, AND BACK IN THE PAST IN ARENDELLE, BELLE BEFRIENDS ANNA AND SEEKS HER ASSISTANCE IN LOCATING A TROLL WHO CAN HELP HER REGAIN HER LOST MEMORIES THAT HIDE THE FATE OF HER MOTHER, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”
John Rhys-Davies (“The Lord of the Rings,” “Raiders of the Lost Ark”) Voices Grand Pabbie
“Family Business” – The race is on to track down the elusive Snow Queen, who was once a foster mother to a young Emma – whose memories of this event have been erased – in order to discover what her ultimate end game is for Elsa and the residents of Storybrooke, and unaware that she does not possess the real blade that controls The Dark One, Belle attempts to use it to get her reluctant husband to show her where the Snow Queen is hiding. Meanwhile, back in the past, Belle travels to Arendelle and, with Anna’s help, seeks out Grand Pabbie to help her regain her lost memories in order to discover the fate of her mother, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2(8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.
Guest starring are Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Elizabeth Mitchell as Snow Queen, Scott Michael Foster as Kristoff, John Rhys-Davies as Grand Pabbie, Christie Laing as Marian, Frances O’Connor as Colette, Eric Keenleyside as Maurice, Jason Burkart as Little John, Darcey Johnson as Oaken and Garfield Wilson as guard.
”Family Business” was written by Kalinda Vazquez & Andrew Chambliss and directed by Mario Van Peebles.
I can’t see Belle arbitrarily using the dagger. There has to be some major reason for it. I also kind of hope she’s already figured out it isn’t the real one. Belle is smart, she should have realized. Unless her love/trust in Rumple is just blinding her to the obvious. I just really want her to figure it out.
I mean, I was anyway, but now that Bobby said Rumbelle fans will really enjoy it, I’m dying. He doesn’t usually say shit like that lightly.
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH MY OTP!? Are we going to get adorable domestic scenes? Really hot fucking kisses? The two of them in a bed at the same time? Date night? What!? I need to know!
Oh shit, it’s called “family business” they wouldn’t. Please tell me they wouldn’t. No Rumbelle babies, please!