Avocado toast and green tea 🍵 with lemon 🍋
Okayyyy I’m flexing in these but you can kinda see my abs! Proud!!
Life hack: need to order vegan from a deli? Order a smoothie with fruit blended with orange juice (this is raspberry, blueberry, and strawberry), plus a plain bagel (I got toasted!) and an avocado on the side to make avocado toast. 🍓 🥑 🥯
Ehhhhhhhhh youre asking really complicated questions here.
I think its not, and im pretty sure you can see it in some shots flailing in the wind. The other question is whether the loop is connected to the rest of the hair in the back- ive seen some storyboarders that kind of make her arms “float” in the middle of her hair, which is WEIRD. It makes it look like a lion’s mane, like it reaches where her armpits would be. Not all of them do that, i believe.
Blue’s hair has a pretty neat shape, but just like the other Diamonds’ (and some other gems’) hair, trying to figure out how it would actually look as hair is almost impossible.
Sooooooo I’ve recently gotten back on track. The plus side of this quarantine is that it has brought out the fitness enthusiast in me!
I’m sharing with you my go-to breakfast - a green smoothie and an avocado sandwich. Doesn’t seem like a lot but this + a coffee really fills me up! 🐢🐛
Might have been spoiling myslef a bit tonight. ❤
I should draw little Cato when i get the chance cause he’s adorable
I’ve been saving our avocado pits for a few months and it seemed like as good a time as any to try them out as dye. Not too bad.
Mexi-rice bowl thingy
(A reminder that my recipes are written by me for me to remember and improve them whether you gain any kind of enjoyment from them is unintentional but cool either way)
What y'all need
- Bell peppers (I used red and orange cuz of mango salsa last week lol)
- Beans? (Beans were made beforehand and they were in the freezer)
- Beef (Or pork or tofu? Mushyroom?)
- Salt and pepper
- Rice (steamed)
- Olive oil (just a spoonful or something. Any cooking oil will do tho)
- Maybe add an egg. (I didnt but it might taste good with this.)
- Also trader Joe’s had this grilled corn stuff in the freezer section that stuff is good so maybe add corn?
- Steam ur rice.
- Cut onion, bell peppers, and avocado.
- Mince garlic and cilantro then slice meat/protein
- Put cilantro and avocado aside do NO cooks avacadda and cinlantra
- Put olive oil in pan and saute onion and garlic until they start to get glassy looking then add peppers until they wilt a bit
- Remove veggies from pan and add meat/protein to the juices and cook until they are almost done then readd the veggies
- Season with cumin, salt, and pepper
- If ur gonna add an egg, cook that plz
- Put steamed rice in bowl and arrange ur goodies.
- I put all the ingredients in separate bowls and had people pick and choose what to add like there was also serrano peppers on the table but I chose not to add them to mine because I cut them and then touched my eye and it hurt like hell so it kinda put me off hot peppers for the night
- You can also season the rice with stuff like lime juice and pepper.
- Leftover ingredients can be added to rice or noodles for tommorrow lunch
Look at my avocado plant 😍
Day I don’t know of quarantine: I made guac 🥑❤️
Like me and my wife: sweet and savory.
Avocado toast and PBJ.
Liam Payne, the avocado defender
“It’s like them fucking avocados”
“What’s wrong with avocados?”