Photo by Andreas Dress on Unsplash
Read into this dinner photo (and all of their little cliques) as much as you’d like
Bella Hadid for Vivienne Westwood f/w 2020
A Humble, Respectful, redesign sketch for Madame d’Eon.
A quick google search takes me to what I believe was the main portrait the dutp peeps used as reference for this character and going off of that portrait I’ve adjusted some details.
-They chose to make her hat more square and “top hat” like so I rounded it again.
-The feather and bow really are that big
- They didn’t tuck her shawl in as would’ve been the fashion of the time (not that they’re big on that anyway)
- She historically Did have a bosom so we showing it off as she would’ve and as Dutp would for anyone else
- Made the dress longer because duh
- Gave her a Bustle, mostly because everyone else has one (Babe deserves it)
- Better hair
- Makeup because Duh
- Choker because who doesn’t like a nice choker?
- Gloves for the lady
That’s all ;)
A Dress to Remember
Andrea/Miranda, 2k, rates G, no warnings
Summary: the Priestly family celebrates Miranda's 70th birthday and reminisces about a few birthday parties from their past.
Read on Ao3 | other Mirandy content by me
Image sources: Annie | Champagne | Meryl
Tatiana Casiraghi || Prada