Javicia Leslie looks amazing as Batwoman / Ryan Wilder. I can’t wait to see the second season of the show!
Babs for Batober by Chris Samnee! Prompt: Reach.
(you asked for one, so you’re only getting one)
- They consistently made prank calls to Waffle House. They are now banned from calling Waffle House
Batober masterpiece by Chris Samnee. Prompt: Fox.
Tim: he and Kon switched costumes
Cullen: Black Parade-era Gerard Way
Stephanie: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Cassandra: the girl from the Ring
Barbara: Neo from The Matrix
Harper: a Ghostbuster
Carrie: Tinker Bell
Kate: a flapper
thought the view looked nice while on my way to a breakfast meeting, hope y’all have a good day and remember to take care of yourselves today ❤️
Spoiler by Eddy Barrows for Future State.
- Diana is the only JL member who can keep the batkids in line
- Barry was supposed to babysit alone, but Bart and Wally tagged along and that’s how they wound up ordering $600 worth of pizza
- Zatanna keeps them entertained with magic tricks
- Hal threatens to construct a giant cage around to Manor to keep them from sneaking out
- Oliver tries to cook them chili, but Dinah stops him
- Arthur cries when he finds Alfred’s recipe for calamari
- In the beginning, J’onn tells the kids if they don’t behave, he’ll send them to Mars. That backfired and everyone started behaving as badly as possible because they want to go to Mars
- Plastic Man plays hide-and-seek with them
- Clark brings his kids along and it goes great until he finds Kon dangling Tim from a hundred feet over a tiny trampoline with Damian and Jon cheering from below
- In hindsight, leaving Billy to babysit wasn’t a great idea…
Yes! Cassandra Cain by Chris Samnee for Batober! Prompt: Sword.
Dick: *walking into the manor* Hey, everyo-?
*There’s furniture everywhere, it’s a mess. The manor is eerily silent*
Dick: Oh god, Bruce? Damian? Ti-
*He walks into the dining room to find bruce and jason across from one another in the middle of an aggressive arm wrestling contest, arms not moving despite the obvious strain*
Tim: They’ve been at this for 3 and a half hours.
Jason: you’re going down old man
Bruce: I’m taking you with me