it’s the fond eye roll for me
I- Oliver 🥵
Alicia! I meant to write something sweet and funny and instead, I wrote this. Regardless, I hope you enjoy <3
This, I Promise You
“Eddie? Can you hear me?” Checking his best friend’s pulse, while constantly looking outside the grocery store window for the approaching ambulance, was not how he expected to spend his Thursday evening.
He had intended to take Eddie shopping for ingredients to make homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Instead, Buck had watched in horror as his partner collapsed in the dairy aisle, curling into his right side and only able to speak in pained groans.
Much later, he would feel grateful for his minimal medical training taking over his body while his mind swirled in panic but in the moment, the only thing that mattered was figuring out what was taking the ambulance so damn long.
“Just keep breathing, okay?” His fingers lightly brushed Eddie’s side and the man cried out louder, pulling Buck away from his work. He recoiled at the thought of hurting his friend in any way but there were so many other problems to deal with in the moment. What was happening to him? Where was the ambulance? What would he tell Christopher if Eddie died on his watch? The boy would never forgive him.
“Sir,” Buck jumped to his feet when a gloved hand touched his shoulder, watching from a panicked distance as the paramedics made their quick assessment that Eddie was safe to travel, and carefully lifted him onto the stretcher. All the while, Eddie continued his chorus of grunts and groans, fully-formed words having left his vocabulary entirely.
If all the buddie content we get in S4 is bi!Buck confirmation would you be
c) all of the above
Hen watching Buck and Eddie continue to date various women despite co-parenting Christopher and spending every waking moment together
very embarrassing that my 5th most played song on spotify this year was ‘Carry You’
buddie clown shoes on!!
MY BUDDIE & TARLOS FANFIC COLLECTION
here is my tarlos & buddie fanfic collection (so far) for all of you who do not have an ao3 account and are interested in reading my stuff but can’t follow it on ao3
- of TV remotes and banana bread - “Ty, I didn’t mean it like that.” Carlos said, leaning on the doorframe. // a drabble about something all couples do at least once
- rough around the edges - At first glance, he can see a plain black t-shirt and a plain neatly folded white dress shirt. Underneath them, he spots an army green colored something so he assumes it must be the pants TK’s told him about. He carefully removes them from the drawer but his heart skips a beat at the sound of a loud sharp scratching noise against the floor.
- holiday fuss - “So… what are you two doing for Christmas?” Owen asked, bringing TK out of his thoughts and reminding him he was getting his ass kicked at Monopoly. // “I’m not sure.” he made a face, realizing he still had things to plan.
- I’ll take what I can get - "He seems nice.“ Owen comments one day, trying for casual, but TK just waves that suggestive tone away and assures his dad it’s not like that.
- i also have some older tarlos fanfics that you can check out in my list here
- knocking on cracked walls - If Eddie was honest, and he really tried to be most of the time, his life was turning into a mess he didn’t know how to fix.
- stickmen - All Eddie can do is hope he didn’t just screw up somehow. (Eddie & Christopher centric)
- i do have two more buddie fics written, but i’m not pleased with how i wrote them so i only included the two above
Send me any buddie drabble/prompt ideas!! They can be from any prompt list I posted or your own idea.
Eddie walked down the hallway, his phone in his hand and Christopher’s face on the screen. When everything started shutting down at the height of the pandemic, Christopher had to go to his Abuela’s house. Both of them hated it, but since Eddie was an essential worker it was the best option. And while he missed his son, doing that had been for his safety.
And it wasn’t like Eddie was alone.
Somehow, maybe while he was ranting about being away from his kid or maybe just out of the goodness of Buck’s heart, Buck had said he could stay with Eddie. And Eddie was totally okay with that (because neither deserved to be alone during this and not for any other reason, thank you very much). So they had basically been living together for the last few months. And after a slight learning curve (because for as much as he knew about Buck, there were things he didn’t know, like when Buck showered or worked out and how that would fit into his daily schedule), things felt totally normal. In fact, as things started to move to a new normal, or abnormal really, Eddie was actually dreading the time when Buck would have to go back to his own apartment. Because he liked having Buck around. In a totally platonic way.
“Dad, come on.” He was brought out of his thoughts by Christopher. “I wanna see Peanut!” Eddie chuckled but continued towards Christopher’s room. While his Abuela was perfectly happy to have Christopher live with her until it was safe for him to come home, she was not willing to let Christopher bring his hamster Peanut.
“So pushy,” Eddie teased as he reached Christopher’s room. He saw the door was already open and he chuckled to himself as he walked in.
so what they’re saying is it’s just buck and eddie going to texas to help the 126 with the wildfires?!?!?! buddie :) alone? :) roadtrip :) texas :) tarlos :) tHE POTENTIAL! :))))))
Well I am feeling sad today so instead of working on that big ass work project I’m going to paint lovely men being happy and having finally gotten
their shit together a hint.
Fandom: 9-1-1 (TV)
Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Evan “Buck” Buckley/Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV), Evan “Buck” Buckley & Christopher Diaz (9-1-1 TV)
Characters: Evan “Buck” Buckley, Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV), Christopher Diaz (9-1-1 TV)
Additional Tags: Season/Series 03, Feelings Realization, Pining, Misunderstandings, Light Angst, Fluff, Love Confessions, First Kiss, Post-Episode: s03e03 The Searchers, Christopher Diaz is a National Treasure
Buck has a realization about his feelings for Eddie, and has to decide what he wants to do about it.
hey so i’ve been reading some buddie fanfics, and i literally can’t stop myself. but i realized that most of the angst have buck as the victim and eddie as the “bad guy”. don’t get me wrong, they’re all great! but i just want some angst with eddie as the one getting hurt and getting all the love in the end🥺 soo.. can you guys give me some recommendations??