my mom, looking at my bookshelf: I think I'll read The Inferno of Dante, is it good?
me: i don't know, i read one page, got scared by the amount of words i didn't know and then i close it, good luck tho
my mom, taking the book: I think it won't be that bad, you are so dramatic
*less than ten minutes later*
my mom, dramatically laying in my bed: is the entire book in verses? I give up!
2 notes · View notes
Why should we bother taking you seriously
“See that’s proof that I’m winning. Because this is all a bit. I’m not actually stupid. I know everything about you. I know every tiny little secret about you throughout your past, your present, and your future. And it’s wrapped up in a pretty little bow in the form of a person that seems far too annoying to take that statement seriously.”
He leans in close.
“But piss me off once and you’ll be wishing I was still funny.”
Hello there! My name is Grace/Winter/Autumn! I am 24 years old, and I use she/her pronouns! I am a college student that’s been roleplaying for around 8 years! As I am finding my roleplays have gone rather quiet after going on a short hiatus, I am hoping to find new partners who play MxM romantic pairings in fandom universes to create something wonderful with! In terms of what I generally look for in a partner, I would like to find someone who is flexible with plots, as I often enjoy jumping back and forth between ideas (though I have been working on being less overzealous). I am in the EST US time zone and would like someone in a reasonable time as myself, so if you are more than 6 hours off, I don’t think it will work out.
And now, onto some fandoms I have been wanting to play for awhile! I am hoping to do OCxCanon, but I am also happy to double if need be! Here are a few I have plot ideas for:
Big Time Rush
Dragon Ball Z
Mutant Ninja Turtles
Scott Pilgrim (comic)
Star vs the Forces of Evil
(All characters will be aged to 20+)
1. Please be literate. No text talk or bad grammar (minus OOC chatting). 3rd person only. I don’t expect massive novella responses, but your replies should be detailed and show effort.
2. Please be relatively active. I understand we all have busy lives, however if you ghost or aren’t around for long periods of time, I am not the partner for you. If you aren’t feeling our plot or want to part ways, just communicate! I also sometimes have a terrible memory, so if it’s been more than a few days, (politely) nudge me!
3. Because every plot will be 20+, I am asking that you also be 20+ (I am 18+ and all participants and characters must also be 18+). When you reach out me, your age should be present somewhere in your opening message.
4. In terms of 18+ content, I am happy to do fade to black or a long build up to it, however regardless, the plot and romance is my primary focus.
5. Please make your introduction more than “hi”, “wanna rp” etc. Your opening message should state where you are coming from, your age, what you are interested in, writing samples (not required, but certainly a bonus) etc. Messages with little effort will be ignored.
5. Let’s have fun and be friends! Let’s chat OOC and talk about our days! As much as I love roleplaying, I love getting to know my partners as well!
And I think that about covers it! If you’re interested, please shoot me a PM or contact me directly on discord! GraceofSpring#1051