Late night request from my best friend @bebbie-the-hufflepuff The various goons and henchmen of Gotham’s gossip about all these kids Batman keeps showing up with
- Yo, who the eff is this?!
- Sir, that is a child!
- Why tf is this kid so bendy?!
- Stop moving around so much you ADD mf!
- Ay-yo! Jimmy just got his ass kicked by a middle schooler in a speedo!
- Where are this kid’s pants?
- It’s 3 am on a Tuesday, why is he out this late?!
- Look… I know GCPD is shady and all…. but how is the DCF? Does anyone know?
- Jesus effing Christ, there’s another one.
- Is it just me… or is this kid really skinny?
- Doesn’t matter! He just took out Jimmy’s kneecap with a tire iron
- Holy shit where does Batman find these kids?
- Are we sure that’s a kid? He knocked out like three of my teeth last week.
- It wouldn’t be so bad if the little fucker wasn’t so good at shit talk.
- I honestly feel really conflicted about this unrepentant urge to punch a twelve year old in the face now…
- I’m beginning to think Batman has a problem….
- The kid looks like strong gust of wind’ll brow him off a roof top, is he even qualified to be doing this?
- Never mind! Never mind! He’s more than capable! Never underestimate the scrawny ones…
- Seriously, where is Batman finding this kids?
- Holy shit! Forget the fighting, how the hell is this kid always twelve steps a head of anything the boss wants us doing.
- I think I liked the first two better… I mean, getting your ass kicked by some preteen punk still sucks. But a black eye stings less than getting outsmarted by someone who should still have to be home before the street lights come on.
- Fuck it! I quit. I don’t get paid enough for this shit.
- Who gave this kid a fucking sword?!
- No seriously, who’s in charge here? Cause Batman clearly has no idea what he’s doing.
- Gotham is so fucking weird man. I bet they don’t have to deal with stab happy toddlers in Dakota City!
- Wait… this one is his actual kid?!
- Batman has a kid, and he’s already like that?!
- Fuck all of this! I’m retiring. I’m out. I’ve had enough.
- Jimmy had the right idea years ago…