I read a fanfiction where Midoriya was an adult and the number one pro hero, and the author described him as tall.
Read the rest of the story picturing this. I drew it so all of you could burn in hell with me.
Yall ever think about how when deku says he will become the greatest hero this implies that there will never be a greater hero than him and that according to the quirk singularity theory is highly unlikely so quirks might disappear at the end of the anime because same.
THE COMIC I DID FOR MY VILLAIN DEKU THING :DDD
HNNG I’m moving over to Tumblr, finally! Gonna be posting these out of order but here’s the start to an art dump.
I’m sorry if this is not accurate or if offend anyone. Thank you for requesting!! ❤️💜❤️
Midoriya Izuku 💚
- He never saw your blindness as a flaw or something.
- He thought it was cute and intresting.
- He would always watch how you’d go through your everyday life, being impressed.
-That being said, he didn’t see you as weak or fragil, but he still worries about you.
- Always by your side to guide you, or tell you about the things that was happening around you.
- No matter how many times he has seen you fight, he’s always in awe by your skills.
-It came natrually to you, even though your visual sensation was gone, it just made you feel everything around you ten times stonger.
- Detecting your opponent’s every move, you were so good at fighting, ut surprised everyone.
- Always, after a fight, Deku is by your side, praising you, telling you how everyone was looking at you stupefied.
- He loves you, he really does, no matter what.
Todoroki Shoto 💙❤️
- Just like deku, he never saw you weak, he doesn’t judge people in that way.
- What mattered to him, was your joyful personality, always cheering him up.
- Though, he was always scared that something might happen to you.
- You might fall, bump into something, he was always terrified when you’d go out and walk along the streets, what if you get lost?
- But his fears were irrational. He knew that you were better than that, that you were used to all of this. But still.
- Now the only time he didn’t worry about you, was when you were in the battlefield.
- Turning your blindness into strenght, you’d focus on sounds and vibrations, knowing your enemy’s stragedy even before they had time to execute it.
- Even tho you were a hero just like him, that didn’t mean that he’d stop protecting you.
Katsuki Bakugo 🧡
- Boy was that kid always worried about you.
- Not like he didn’t know that it’s your life and you were used to it. But he’s just that protective.
- He would beat anyone who tries to mess with you. He’d even beat them to death if you don’t stop him.
- He never treated you differently than the rest of his classmates, even seeing you as superior than most of them. Even though you’re blind, you still managed to get into the hero department, you’re awsome.
- You were even more awsome when you fight. You were strong, swift and quick, people who didn’t know you would think that you were perfectly fine.
-But he knew better, and he was so proud of you.
- Always letting you know he loves you through a hug, you always know it’s him.
CHAPTER 4 You deserve the world.
Tadaimaaaa.” Hidenka entered the house, dragging her feet in exhaustion.
“Oh. Welcome home, Hide.” Ritsuka greeted her at the door. “How was school? And hero work?”
Hide groaned in response, taking off her shoes and walking in to the living room to flop down on the couch.
Ritsuka walked over to fix her skirt so his sister would be more decent.
“I’m guessing your exhausted?”
Hide muffled a groan in to the couch cushions, affirming her older brother’s assumptions. Just then Mafuyu walked out of Ritsuka’s room, noticing the younger girl.
“Ah, Hide-chan, you’re home.”
“Mhmm.” She could barely keep her eyes open.
Mafuyu sat on the floor beside her, rubbing her back soothingly knowing that she was exhausted.
“Hide-chan, your fingertips…” Mafuyu said, startling her. “Are you playing guitar again?”
“EHHHHH?!!!!” Hide sat up abruptly, holding her hand close to her. She was surprised Mafuyu had noticed so easily. But that was one thing she loved about her brother’s boyfriend, he noticed everything. The small details were important to him.
Ritsuka looked at his sister as she pouted.
“It was supposed to be a surprise.”
Hide looked up at her brother,
“I’m going to perform at the summer school festival… with… my new friends.”
Mafuyu’s eyes brightened and he hugged her unexpectedly.
“I’m so glad, Hide-chan.”
It was the day before the summer festival, practice had just ended. Hidenka was moving into her dorm room. It felt weird to be living away from Ritsuka and Yayoi but it was for everyone’s safety. She thought that maybe being far from her quirkless family, they’d be safer.
After moving in, Hidenka joined the other members of class 1-A in the common area. She sat down on the couch, next to Denki and Bakugou.
“Hide-chaaaaan!” Denki called, slinging an arm over her shoulders. “So so!!!! Tell us about your family! You have such a cool quirk, your family must be soOOOOO powerful!”
“Ah…” Hide stammered. “My family… they’re… they’re all quirkless.”
As everyone in the room seemed shocked, Deku went off to the corner, mumbling to himself as he wrote notes down in his notebook.
“My brother is a regular high school student, he has a band though. My sister is a university student. I’m the only one in the family to have a quirk.”
The room had mixed reactions, how could someone with such a powerful quirk come from a completely quirkless family?
“That’s good.” Bakugou said quietly amongst the chaos catching Hide’s attention. “Mean’s your human just like the rest of us.”
With that he stood up, disappearing into the halls.
As the chaos died down, Momo came into the room to give final reminders before everyone went to bed.
“Alright everyone, have we all agreed that Hide-chan would perform for the second half?”
Hide couldn’t sleep that night. She felt guilty, was she allowed to have this much fun? To be this happy? After all.. she… she let him die.
Hide walked quietly in the halls until she made her way out of the dorm, sitting on the front steps. She exhaled, it was a warm summer night, the sky was full of stars. It was exactly how it was when…
“Oi, trader.” Bakugou’s voice pulled her out of her thoughts.
The girl looked at him as he moved to sit down beside her. It had been almost two months since she had started going to school here, but this was the first decent conversation they’d have.
She only saw bits and pieces of Bakugou. The only lengthy conversation they had before this one was when she copied his quirk. It amazed him put pissed him off at the same time. She amazed him so much it pissed him off.
“What are you so depressed about?” He asked grumpily. Trying not to show too much concern.
Hide sighed, looking at the sky again. She smiled painfully, trying to be brave.
“Sometimes, I think I don’t deserve all of this.”
“All of what?”
“This happiness with everyone.” Her hands balled up in to fists as she spoke. “I don’t deserve anything really. You see, there was this one hero mission… and… I let someone die and I… that definitely doesn’t make me worthy of being a hero. Of being here.”
It was quiet. Hide took it as it was.
“And I definitely don’t deserve you.”
“You’re always looking out fo me. Even if it is through grumpy mumbles.”
“YOU HEARD ME?!”
“I’ve always heard you.”
Bakugou’s cheeks flushed pink. Was he being that obvious?
“But… I don’t deserve it. I don’t deserve y-“
He kissed her. He couldn’t help himself. How could someone so kind and so warm be so full of sadness? He wanted to take it all away from her. He didn’t understand where these feelings came from, but they were there and he couldn’t deny it.
He loved Hide.
“Stop that, you idiot.” He said in whisper. “You deserve the world.”
I tried making this..
Do not repost.
The shit me and my best friend talk about a 3:30 in the morning 🤣🤣🤣
I’m starting with Deku cause let’s be honest that’s what you’re all here for—
If your name is Ashi, you’re not allowed to read this
I really don’t like this like y I k e s. I’m sorry i disappointed you mother
Kissing headcanons with our favorite beans~
- He’s unbelievably scared the first time you kiss him.
- He’d be frozen in place, so you would have to make the first move and give him a small peck. After that he’s just like—h u h ?
- He enjoyed it, but…it was so short. Too short.
- He’d take a deep breath, question what in the world he was doing, and slowly lean in again to connect your lips once again.
- Soft boi has soft lips
- This boi gets addicted after that—
- He’s still shy about it, and can’t handle PDA at all. But when you’re alone…he still can’t handle it.
- What were you expecting?? Izuku can’t help but think of all the things that could happen when you two are alone, so he just freezes.
- It takes some getting used to, but he gets better!
- He’ll always have a small blush when kissing you, but he’ll start giving you kisses more often.
- But don’t think he only gives you kisses on the lips! He gives kisses on the cheek too.
- He loves kissing you on the cheek because he can run away and hide in embarrassment easier.
- Huuuuuuh? :0
- This girl’s first kiss with you is super awkward.
- You were probably just talking about something and then all of a sudden—"I want to kiss you but I don’t know how.“
- You better tell her it’s ok >:0
- You’d have to lean in and take the lead. But before your lips touch, Autumn stops you. "Wait! Shouldn’t I make my lips bigger? Girls on T.V. have thicc lips but mine are thin…Would you like me to make them bigger so you can enjoy the kiss?” Then she just gives you this big smile.
- If you tell her to make her lips bigger instead of teaching her to love herself, fat Izuku is going to break into your house—
- After you tell her that her lips are perfect just the way they are, she let’s you kiss her.
- At first she tries to smush your lips together aggressively, so you’ll have to pull away and show her how to do it properly.
- Softly grab her face and give her a nice smooch.
- Her eyes widen as she realizes what she’s been doing wrong.
- “Ooh! So you do it like this?”
- To sum it all up, you both ended up sharing the night in her bedroom just kissing eachother over and over again until you both fell asleep.
- After that–you’re in trouble
- PDA CENTRAL BABY
- You’re trying to talk with your friends? Smooch. You’re doing homework? Smooch. You’re trying to sneakily give her a kiss on the cheek? SMOOCH.
- If you’re not comfortable with PDA, that’s ok! She’ll hold herself back.
- All bets are off when you’re alone though. Personal space does not exist with this girl.
- She will pepper your face with kisses all day.
- She loves kissing your nose. Like, look at it! It’s a small button on your face!
- She will sneakily kiss your neck too btw 👀
- You got to keep an eye on this one
This was fun and I need to draw Deku more… I love him and half and half.
One of my best friends @whatshabening has been thru every one of my anime boy phases since I was like FOURTEEN (I am FUCKING TWENTY and still using this godforsaken blog to vent out my anime feelings). He has been with me from Gaara (Naruto), Levi (SNK), Sasori (Naruto), throwback Sesshomaru (Inuyasha) bUT THIS I GUESS IS TAKING THE CAKE LOL.
This is the first time he has said this to me & I just wanna say IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU GOT ME F U C K E D UP.
BakuDeku Angst pt 3
Coming soon >:)
Tonight after I have a nap and a cookie 🍪
Izuku is crying, broken heart 💔 my baby
Endeavor: I am the number one.
Deku: Hold my beer. You’ll see soon.
Now that season 4 of BNHA is over…
Hulu release the dub version.
HULU RELEASE THE DUB VERSION
Why of course!
𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞🏝 (5)
Situation/place: coffee date☕️
Feel free to request a character (It does not have to be from bnha) and I’ll create a situation/place and outfit for them!