Stephen: Why is there a dead body in here?
Peter: There was probably a live person in here, and then something happened that made them dead.
Stephen, sarcastically: good analysis, peter.
Tony: I’m not jealous. I just get this weird burning feeling when I think about Stephen with somebody else.
Rhodey: Uh…. yeah. That’s jealousy.
I didn’t know I needed to see Captain Marvel carrying Doctor Strange bridal style but hey.
Tony: man I’m so cold if only someone can use their magic and set me ablaze like it’s Salem witch trials
Stephen: can’t you just ask for blanket or cuddles like a normal person???
Tony: Yes but I’m feeling bit more dramatic for attention today
Tony: I’m always two steps ahead of you bitches
Tony: would be three but I have trauma induced asthma
Loki and Stephen fit together from the moment they spoke, clearly the second time around, although there were blows, portals and daggers against the wizard, the personalities of both were so similar that they complemented each other perfectly, no matter how much they denied it or said it was just chance.
Carol, Thor, and Stephen
Marvel Action: Avengers #6
I love everything about this background art. The Mindless One in the background. The look on Stephen’s tiny face.
Marvel Action: Avengers #6
*After (y/n) and Stephen’s first mission together*
Stephen, to Tony : They’re not listening to me
Tony : (Y/N) you should really go to the med bay
(Y/N) : I wasn’t hurt that bad. Stephen said all my bleeding was internal. That’s where the blood’s supposed to be!
(A/N: taken from Brooklyn 99 again cuz I’m obsessed)
For some reason, folks have asked me my opinion on stuff in the past. I said like, last year that I’d make a master list if folks were interested. It’s been a while but I figure it’s about time I do this anyway. And maybe there’s someone still hanging around who’s still interested! I’ll date this post when I update it.
- Endgame: How Stephen’s combat was portrayed correctly (and still my most popular post on this blog)
- Comparing BC’s portrayal to Stephen and Sherlock and The follow-up answer on my belief that MCU!Stephen leans towards extrovert
- Where does Stephen’s white hair come from
- My preferences for MCU!Stephen’s family vs the comics (this was written before I wrote “Scars” as part of Whumptober 2019; how I depict the family history there is my current headcanon for Stephen’s MCU background, until we get otherwise from the films)
- Why is Stephen such an appealing character?
- What if everyone knew what Stephen did against Dormammu?
- Stephen’s magic in the comics vs the MCU and my preference
- About Astral Projection (comics vs MCU)
About the Order of the Masters of the Mystic Arts
- How the Sanctums work - money, lack of people in the NY one in the DS film
- Hypothetical history of Kamar-Taj and the Sanctums, from antiquity to modern times
- All about how Kamar-Taj gets the bills paid
- What do they eat at Kamar-Taj?
- Do sorcerers typically have children? and an important follow-up concerning a deleted scene!
- Do I think the MCU Sanctums are sentient?
- Where the fark was the London Sanctum in Thor: The Dark World and Spider-Man: Far From Home?
- What did Mordo do to Pangborn?
About the wider MCU
- The big bad meta: All about Tony, Steve, and their flaws, and trying to show them on equal ground after the very angry fanbases post CACW (plus some fic recs with an anti-Accords look as specifically asked for from the asker - not anti-Tony, except one that’s readily labeled)
- Various opinions on Wakanda
- Examining Howard and (partially) Maria Stark: parts one, two, three (note that these cover sensitive topics)
- Various opinions on the wonderful characters from Wakanda
- What I think of the original 6 Avengers
- My opinions on Bucky and Ned
- Mostly Loki’s magic, and other magic-sealing things
- Magic in Thor Ragnarok: Loki and Stephen part one, two, and three
- What I think about Christine and also another here
- My opinion on Odin
- My thoughts on Peter in the films he’s been in
- My thoughts on the Guardians
- Pepper and Peter and my thoughts
- About the Soul Stone
- Thanos and Gamora’s relationship and another similar question
- Wanda, and other characters shafted by the films at various points
Other Topics (semi-relevant)
If someone wrote a specific idea in fanfic, is it plagiarism to write the same idea? (Goes all into plagiarism and copyright - but the answer is no)
Extra: Other people’s metas/headcanons that I really liked (and found again in my notes as there’s probably more)!
- Why does Tony not like being handed things via random people on Quora.
- Stephen fiddling with his hands via @amethyst-noir
- Stephen’s diet and hobbies via @strangely-my-dear-watson
- Amazing, hilarious implications of Steve infiltrating HYDRA in the alternate 2012 timeline via @scotty-the-t-rex
- Steve being thrilled the Hobbit got a sequel via @valyrianeyes
As of this post I still have a handful of asks to answer because I took a bit of a tumblr break this year, but I hope to get to them soon!
Disclaimer: My opinions may not match yours. Despite what a vocal minority may otherwise claim, this is normal and totally okay. We can still be friends, and we can still enjoy each other’s works. <3
Benedict Cumberbatch (2016)
Judge: You are guilty of high crimes and misdemeanours. You shall be hung.
Tony, from the court stand: Excuse me your honour, but he’s already hung!
Villain Stephen: Officer, can you please uncuff me? I need to high-five my boyfriend
Tony: Oftentimes when I tell people I’m bisexual they ask ‘oh what’s the precetage of guys you like vs girls is it 50/50’
Tony: bitch I just told you I’m not straight and you expect me to do MATH?!!