“Perfect man doesn’t exi…” 😍
Look at that! This time it isn’t something from one of my school notebooks, isn’t that amazing.
I don’t know if I’ll ever color this, but I think I have a type for crazy doctors who Probobly don’t have a medical license.
Kind of jumbled thoughts about Road to Goblin War (which would be a kickass band name haha)…
- Ock was adorkable this episode. I’m really starting to like him again!
- He’s Peter’s new “guy in the chair” now, too, which I think is a really unique twist! I’m no comic expert, but that hasn’t happened before, has it?
- The piano theme that played whenever he and Pete had an emotional moment was really pretty; wonder if we’ll ever see a released OST?
- I really like how they’ve been showcasing the similarities between Peter and Ock this arc, it really helps the viewer sympathize with the latter.
- The “Goblin Nation” is just so funny to me, lmao. The name and logo alone just makes it sound like a fanatical YouTuber fan base. I’m sure they’ll be much more threatening next week, though!
- Slide was a fun villain, with a cool costume to boot! The mystery surrounding he and Beamont was interesting all the way through, though I will say they could have made the clues leading up to the real culprit being Dr. Rockwell a bit more obvious. Went completely over my head!
- “This is the part where you say, ‘And I would’ve gotten away with it, too!’” Oh, Pete, never change!
- Another thing I wanted to mention was that I LOVE the body diversity portrayed in this show. A lot of the new side characters, especially this season, showcase figures of all shapes and sizes, and I think that’s really good and important.
- Harry’s coming back! My son boy! My goblin child! …Literally!
- I’m a teensy bit afraid he’ll be evil again… but the promo images show otherwise, so I could be entirely wrong.
- But of course, where Harry comes, everyone’s least favorite goblin FATHER… who we already know is the cultist leader of the Goblin Nation.
I am at once greatly afraid and extremely excited for next week’s episode, and the beginning of… THE GOBLIN WAR!!
Why are all my lady crushes like this??(evil, crazy etc…)
Nothing in ITSV says Liv and May weren’t dating while RipPeter was Spider-Man. How do you think Liv reacted to her ex-girlfriend’s kid being her arch-enemy, did Peter and May get in arguments over her being a super-villain? Did they break up after Hammerhead’s ghost was revived via nukes?