Mikayla(OC): I hate tall people with every inch of my being!
Fred and George: That’s not a lot of inches.
Don’t Pull Away Yet
It was horrifying.
Wondering if he’d survived the wall crashing down on him.
Wondering if he’d ever wake up.
Wondering what he’d be like if he did wake up.
He woke up.
On a random Tuesday.
With no-one else around but her.
His pained groan scared her whenever she walked in from getting a cup of coffee and she splattered some on her white shirt. But when she looked up to see his scared eyes wondering where he was, she forgot about that.
He was alive. He was awake.
And he had been alone.
Hermione recovered herself and tried to keep the tears back.
“You’re awake.” Her voice sounded thick with emotion.
Fred winced as he tried to lean forward to which Hermione rushed forward to gently push him back down.
“I’m awake. And in pain. What happened?”
Hermione sucked a breath in. She wondered if she should be the one to tell him, but since the other Weasleys had just left she figured it was up to her.
“The battle of Hogwarts.” She gulped, a few tears trickling down. “A walk got blasted into you.”
He exhaled loudly. “And I survived. Is anyone else…”
Hermione gulped again, “Remus and Tonks. And so many others.”
There were more tears trickling out while she cautiously sat on the side of his hospital bed.
Fred looked down at his hands. They were quiet for awhile, caught up in their own thoughts until Fred suddenly asked in a broken voice, “Can I have a hug?”
Hermione was surprised he would want one if he was in pain, but nonetheless complied. She wanted a hug too.
She nodded as she leaned forward gently. His hands slowly coming to wrap around her shoulder, her own hands hovering over his back, not wanting to risk hurting him.
Fred then pushed him face into the crook of her neck and inhaled deeply. He pulled her closer, causing her to tighten her grip on him.
She remembered she needed to alert the other Weasleys and was starting to pull away to say as much until Fred said in a pained voice, “Wait, don’t pull away… Not yet.”
She started to cry again.
She knew the Weasleys were very affectionate, it was hard not to be in such a large family, but she hadn’t realized Fred was. But then again, if she spent four months in a coma she would want some physical affection too.
She could feel some of Fred’s tears soaking her white shirt and she scooted closer. Both of them enjoying the comfort of the other and the knowledge that someone else understood the pain and grievances of war.
gonna start putting together a taglist for my fred and george fics! Let me know if you want to be added.
Also, I may start doing some f/f harry potter fics in the future bc i have some,,, Ships,,, swimming around in my brain, but I’ll create a separate taglist if i start doing that
summary: reunited after the last battle, fred and (y/n) start their life together, but not everything is quite as it seems.
word count: 1.4k
warning: mentions of stress, mentions of food
part one | part two
a/n: this took forever jeez. this is just pure fluff honestly. i listened to this playlist while writing a majority of it. i don’t really like how it turned out but oh well
Planning a wedding was a lot harder than (y/n) thought it would be. She had no idea how Bill and Fleur did it, during a war, nonetheless. There were so many things to think about and take into consideration. Three months later and it seemed like they hadn’t even put a dent into Molly’s list. And boy did Molly have a list. (y/n) was so grateful for Molly, don’t get her wrong, but it felt like she hadn’t slept at all since Fred proposed, and she was on the verge of a mental breakdown.
After the grim end of the Triwizard tournament, the return from Hogwarts was gloom.
Two weeks had passed since the final task and many students were still mourning Cedric Diggory. His death had been traumatic for a lot of people - they had expected to see a winner come out of the maze, not a cadaver -, and the image of Cedric’s lifeless body in the middle of the pitch will forever be inked in their memory.
Juliet didn’t know Cedric a lot. He was three years older than her and they didn’t cross paths a lot at Hogwarts. All she knew was that he was the embodiment of the qualities of a Hufflepuff and was their quidditch team’ seeker. She was sad and disturbed about his death, as everyone was, but wasn’t weeping in mourning.
As they neared London, a smile formed on her lips. In his last letter, Remus had informed her that she’d be spending a small part of summer with the Weasleys and she was thrilled.
If characters in HP did the beep test
Harry: His athletic enough to be one of the last few people still running so I’d guess level 11.2 or .3
Oliver: His extremely athletic and he’d be the last one standing for sure. He’s get anywhere past level 13.5
Fred: Again his like the others, athletic. He’s get around level 12 maybe even 13.
George: Like his twin brother he’d get around level 12 maybe even 13.
Angelina: Definitely one of the last girls standing. She would beat a lot of the boy jocks and would get around level 10.8 and above.
Alicia: She doesn’t have the best stamina but she doesn’t get out first. She get around level 6-8.
Katie: She’s extremely athletic and I had a daydream thought about how she would be the second last one in (considering she wouldn’t be in the same class as anyone mentioned above) and I reckon she get around level 11-12.9 or 13.1
Excerpt from my Ginny fanfic, I’m particularly fond of the dialogue so far.
fred and george first got the attention of mr filch three seconds after arriving at hogwarts where they saw him yelling at another first-year and threw erroll at his face
There’s this thought rattling around in the space where my brain should be of like Imagine: introducing the Weasley’s to Scooby Doo.
Which has put a little bit of a smile on my face because I can just picture, especially Fred and George, constantly quoting/making references to the show nearly every day since seeing it because they love it so much.
The Twins maybe even try setting up pranks to unfold like one of Fred Jones’ elaborate traps from the show.
Basically just very wholesome sfw stuff…right?
But, I also have this completely ridiculous, totally absurd, scene playing out in my head right now of Fred asking his partner for like a blow job or something…
Maybe they’re a little unsure, like “mmm, I dunno babe…” And he waits patiently while they take a minute to think about it before casually slipping in: “Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?” With a little playful smile and yeah-
That’s all I can think about right now.
fred smut fred smut fred smut fred smut fred smut fred smu— i was working on this yesterday and i accidentally deleted all of it and gave up for the night, but now i think i can do it and not mess up again uwu! please enjoy i cried when it all disappeared yesterday
(i had like six paragraphs :c)also it’s a modern muggle college/uni au :3
Smut Taglist (fill this out to be added): @darthwheezely @lumosandnoxwriting @weelittleweasley @pxroxide-prinxcesss @loony-loopy-lupinn @wand3ringr0s3 @valwritesx @harrysweasleys @lumos-barnes @parseltongueswriting @wolfiepirate @slaterobsessedwow @rosietoesy @freds-slut @hufflepuffsophie @hufflepuff5972
Warnings: NSFW, praise kink(?), massage, mentions of food (takeout).
(In age order)
*Fred and George coming home for Christmas after their first year at hogwarts now knowing many new things (; *
George: Hey Ron
Fred: would you
George: like to know
Fred: how babies are made?
Young Ron: *shrugs* sure
*the twins proceed to tell him*
Ron: 😯 *proceeds to tell ginny*
Ginny: *proceeds to ask mom and dad why they would do that, much less 6 times*
Molly: oh dear! Who told you that?
Ginny: *points at ron*
Ron: *points at Fred*
Fred: * points at George*
George: *points at ginny*
WARNINGS // 6.9k // SMUT 18+, George x Reader // Fred x unnamed OC, Angry Fred, Racer!George, light angst, fighting, rough sex, soft sex, breeding kink af, mentions of alcohol, cars, sex, possession, praise kink, a (tiny) amount of degradation, oral, unprotected sex, one ass slap.
A/N // the series that nobody expected to become a series has now officially done just that. @darthwheezely and I do be hoes for these racer boys xoxo 🏎🦋 ILYSM PHIA MWAH <333
“Fred, have you seen my jumper?”
“Yeah, it’s on the bed, baby” he called. Fred was not often a meticulous man, but (as Lee said) ‘if the fit called for a bit of work, it was always worth it.’
And to Fred, going to a press conference with his exceptionally hot fiancé warranted at least basic perfection, right?
Fred made a low whistle as she came out of the bathroom, a towel around her. “Well, aren’t you just a sight for sore eyes.” She came to stand in front of him, pressing one, two, three kisses to his mouth, the flavour of fresh toothpaste still on her mouth. He hummed in contentment and wrapped his hands around her waist.
Gives you a very luxurious bath with all his expensive bath bombs and apple shampoo, he’ll give you one of his shirts or a sweater if it’s cold for you to sleep in. If he has to leave then he’ll spray his cologne on your pillow
His favourite body part on you is your hair, he likes to pull on it and how pretty you look with it all splayed out on the bed
His favourite part on himself is (as cocky as it sounds) his dick. He loves to see you writhing on it or choking on it
He won’t ever cum inside you without fool proof protection, he hates the thought of turning into his father but cumming in your mouth is a sight to cure cancer
He really wants to fuck you in the library in Malfoy Manner. That place has always been a safe haven for him and he wanted to share that with you the only way he knew how
Most of what he knows is from Pansy or any other Slytherin that managed to get their hands on him. So he knows the basics he just has to fine tune it to your body
Missionary, he loves to see your face when you cum tbh
100% serious when it comes to your please. Unless it’s goofy morning sex then he’s cracking all the jokes
Bro he gets so ashamed when he isn’t pripped preened as he should be
He’s not exactly intimate until it comes to aftercare but that’s because he doesn’t know how to be that close to you
He doesn’t like to when he knows the real thing is so much better but phone sex when you can’t be together is fuckin hot
Slytherin commonroom, he likes to entertain the prospect of blaise walking in on you…
Making him jealous- it’s a dangerous game to play but if you get it just right then he’ll give you exactly what you’re looking for
Anything that’ll scar you permanently- he doesn’t want his babygirl o resent him
While he does love to give, the sight of you on your knees for him is just too much
He can snap between the two so quickly depending on how bratty you are in the moment
I’ve said it with the others and I’ll say it again. Before! Quidditch! Matches! Apart from that, he likes to take his sweet time with you
Oh absolutely, as long as you’re okay with it he’ll try everything in the goddamn book
He hates to admit that you tire him out after three rounds, but a bottle of Gatorade and power bar later and he’s good
Oh no, he thinks that your pleasure belongs to only him, not some silly plastic thing
He’ll mirror his teasing with yours, if you’re being a brat then he’ll tease you but if you’re being his good girl he’ll reward you
Fairly quiet except for praises and degradation's
Sleepy sex with him is like fuckin heaven, you’ll be spooning and he’ll just slide into you and he’ll give you so many soft little praises and he’s so sweet
Fairly above average in well- everything really- he’s soooo long tho holy hell
Surprisingly not that high compared to the other boys, he’s pretty good at self-control
He won’t sleep until you do, sometimes he’ll just stay awake and look at you
Helpless II || Harry Potter
Par: George Weasley x You
Summary: You are one of the students of the Beauxbatons commission and like the others you are determined to win the Triwizard Tournament but instead of the Goblet of Fire, you ended this season at Hogwarts with something better.
Word Count: 2,0 k
N / A: This story is based on the Helpless of the musical Hamilton and if you want, I recommend listening to the song along with the lyrics.
As I had promised, here I am to tell everything that happened after the first Christmas with George Weasley in my life.
After Christmas, we returned to Hogwarts, as we would remain there until the end of the Triwizard Tournament and I couldn’t be more excited about the course my life had taken, although it wasn’t always easy.
Our classes continued normally in the huge carriage that brought us and I couldn’t even think of my notes falling, especially if it reached my parents’ ears that the cause of this had been a boy, they would freak out. But who said George would understand this?
- I promise we will be back in time for you to finish this boring activity of … what is it? I do not believe that I am being left aside for a potions essay - he said after straightening himself in the chair next to me, but the false disappointment remained on his face.
- The longer you continue to distract me, the longer it will take me to finish - I replied calmly without taking my eyes off the parchment and I know very well that it bothered him even more.
- Okay, I tried to do it the easy way but I have no other choice, Miss Aubert - I looked at him with one eyebrow raised as the redhead stretched his arms.
I didn’t expect him to tickle me and even less that we were going to be expelled from the library because we were getting in the way of “who was really there to study”
- Well, now you have plenty of time, don’t you? - He smiled and I had the impression that the entire hall lit up, but that didn’t change the fact that I was angry.
- You are unbelievable George Weasley - I started walking faster through the corridors and I could hear his laughter and his footsteps approaching perfectly.
- And you’re going to have to do better than that to get rid of me, love - I felt your arm around my shoulder and I couldn’t help smiling.
- Love? This is new - I noticed the redness running down his cheeks, this is something I don’t see often, so I enjoyed the moment as much as possible - everything alright, love? Is it hot?
- Let’s leave these materials in that mega carriage before we go to Hogsmeade - he took my hand and pulled me out into the garden while I laughed a lot.
This was one of the best days of our relationship, first because from then on he started calling me love and second, because it was our first date, officially.
A month later, the entire castle already knew about the new couple of the moment and of course, all the Weasleys who studied there were the first to write it down, after all we didn’t try to hide anything from anyone. At least he didn’t try.
I could classify my father as a bit of a protector in the best of circumstances, so I vehemently pleaded with Alexia not to comment on this in any of the letters she sent home, and I thought I had managed to keep this topic away from them.
Two weeks later
In the living room stressin ’
- I’m really sorry, I didn’t even realize that I told about you guys… they are downstairs - her eyes overflowed with guilt.
- It’s okay Alexia, it was going to happen eventually but I just didn’t expect it to be so soon - I left my boyfriend’s warm embrace and walked over to my sister, then hugging her too.
- There is no reason to worry, if there is one thing that a Weasley does well is to conquer, who would resist this charm? - He pointed to himself with a smug smile and then I knew we would be fine, because I know how determined he can be.
My father’s serious look poured cold water in my happiness, I always hated that look. When I was a child and I had done something wrong, he would not say anything to me, he just stared at me and then left me grounded, as if he had been too disappointed to speak. The worst feeling my sister and I ever experience is this, knowing that we disappointed them.
My father’s stone-faced
While you’re asking for his blessin’
We both sat on a relatively distant couch while the redhead took control of the situation. I don’t know what my parents expected to find, but I’m sure I saw the surprised expression on my mother’s face. At any moment I thought it would be difficult to win her over and he seemed to realize it too.
The three of them were seated, I couldn’t hear anything they were saying and it was making me more nervous every second.
- I was thinking, what is the worst thing he can do? You are already of age, they will have to accept - my sister insisted and I would agree but my mind had already wandered to the worst possible options.
Before I could respond properly, they stopped talking and then George came over to our couch with a calm expression.
- They want to talk to you now, family stuff etc. I’m going to wait here, okay? - I got up immediately and felt his hand squeezing mine gently before he sat where I was.
I’m dying inside as you wine and dine
And I’m tryin ‘not to cry
'Cause there’s nothing that your mind can’t do (ooh)
- Why didn’t you tell us, honey? Is there anything else we don’t know? We have always given you the freedom to speak freely with us - my mother asked, holding my shoulder gently.
- Because it was too early for that and because I knew you two were going to exaggerate. Was it really necessary to come here for this? - I was trying my best to contain my frustrations or this conversation would change to an agitated discussion.
- Of course it was, how would I know if this boy is suitable for my daughter? I don’t know his family and I try to maintain a good relationship with all the good families here - both my father’s voice and his gaze were firm on me.
- Love, you are a judge. It’s a good sign not to know the Weasleys than to know for a bad reason, isn’t it? - and for this and other reasons that I love my mom.
- Well, I suppose so but.. - he was going to keep thinking about excuses for not approving George at all and we both knew that - but, our train leaves in a few hours and I won’t spend more time than necessary here, so let’s go ahead - she completed getting up and dad looked at her wordlessly.
My father makes his way across the room to you (ooh)
I panic for a second, thinking, “We’re through” (ooh)
- You’re absolutely right and that’s exactly what I’m going to do now - he too got up and his walk to my boyfriend passed slowly before my eyes.
- I don’t think it was a good idea to press him like that, he didn’t even think about it… - I said more to myself than to the woman next to me, but she heard it anyway.
- He wouldn’t do anything to make you sad on purpose, let’s just … - she immediately stopped talking.
But then he shakes your hand and says, “Be true” (ooh)
And you turn back to me, smiling, and
I could barely believe what my eyes were seeing, my dad shaking hands with the redhead and smiling, as if it hadn’t had no problem at any time. Soon after, my parents said goodbye to us and left.
- I warned you, there’s nothing a Weasley can’t do - there were a few moments that I saw him with a smile as big as this one.
- Well, at least this is over and we can go back to normality - I couldn’t help but hug him, very relieved.
- And why were you so worried? Your dad was incredibly reasonable, I was expecting something much worse - his hands were running gently through my hair and I could stay like that all day.
Look into your eyes
And the sky’s the limit
- He sure is, but sometimes he also crosses the line a bit. Aren’t your parents like that? - I asked resting my chin on his shoulder.
- Well, my mom may be a little protective, but she will love you, not as much as I do, but it will be enough - I pulled away so I could analyze his face.
- And do you love me that much? - I didn’t even try to contain my smile while asking this, we hadn’t said I love you to each other yet, only indirectly.
- Of course, darling - he came closer to me and kissed me, the kind of kiss that speaks more than a thousand words and I didn’t have to struggle to understand each one of them.
Down for the count (hoo)
And I’m drownin’ in 'em
Helpless (that boy is mine)
That boy is mine
- It’s still early, there’s still time to go to Hogsmeade - he said after giving me one last peck and holding my hand.
- Yes, we can meet the others there too - I turned to ask Alexia to go with us, but she was no longer there, so we were completely alone.
We walked hand in hand the whole way, it turned out that we only met our group of friends at the end of the day, when Fred, Katie, Lino and Angelina entered the Three Broomsticks and joined our table.
We took the opportunity to tell what had happened that afternoon. After a few hours had passed, I even thought it was funny and everyone made fun of it except Fred, who decided to boast himself with his brother.
- If you had chosen the handsome twin, this would not have happened, darling. He would just need to take a look to know he wouldn’t have found a better man for his daughter - he winked at me before taking another sip of his butterbeer.
- With a look he would be sure that you are the definition of a problem, which it’s the 100 reason why I don’t regret my decisions - I replied with a smirk as everyone laughed, even himself.
- You hurt me this time, what a cruel woman you’re dating George - he put his hand on his heart and his expression became the most dramatic I have ever seen in my life.
- Is it a requirement to be quite dramatic to be part of the family, right? At first I thought it was an English thing but I realized that it’s just you - again we all laughed and I felt a strong arm go around my shoulders.
- Don’t worry love, in that case you will definitely be accepted - he was still laughing and it was my turn to put my hands on my heart, I didn’t expect a direct attack from him.
- George Weasley, who said I’m dramatic ?! - I gave his arm a light slap and completely ignored our friends’ laughter and Fred’s approving smile as well.
Look into your eyes and the sky’s the limit
I’m helpless (helpless)
Down for the count and I’m drownin 'in em (yeah)
The rest of the year brought me many moments like this, it also brought some difficult moments because life is not only made from ups but as we were, most of the time, beside each other, even the worst moments became precious memories, which I would keep with all the esteem in the world.
There are a lot of things that I couldn’t say or that I couldn’t put into words at the moment, but even so, I hope he knows the change he has made in me.
both Sirius Black and Fred Weasley died laughing, think about that for a minute and tell me you don’t wanna burst into tears
fred weasley x fem!reader
warnings: cursing, sad, angsty, (un)requited love, fred weasley (this is a warning)
word count: 999
summary: you hate and love fred.
based on gold rush by taylor swift.
I finally have motivation again so bam 2 fics in one day
i couldn’t exactly figure out the direction i wanted to really go with this one but gold rush is my favorite song on evermore so i decided to go with some good old fashioned unrequited love with a sad ending. enjoy my dears
We had a karaoke night in the hufflepuff common room and Cedric and I did a duet to “Anaconda” by Niki Minaj and when I said the part “pussy put his ass to sleep” Fred (my bf) dramatically fake fainted in the audience