(Gom + Kagami) Their teams meeting their s/o for the first time.
sfw ! fluff with a little pda
[ Part Two ] Midorima, Kise, Kagami, Akashi
• Takao, along with the rest of the first years, have retired from playing streetball to spend the rest of their day in a nearby arcade.
• As they were looking for a game to play, a mop of green hair didn't go unnoticed by Takao's sharp eyes. In a hushed tome, he beckoned the rest of his teammates to hide behind an arcade cabinet near the pair.
• They stuck their heads out from behind the machine to undoubtedly find their exceptional shooting guard playing by the crane machine with narrowed eyes. Takao snorted and bit back a laugh at how ridiculously focused his friend was at something that was not basketball.
• His mirth fell short, however, when he spotted another person beside the green-haired male. Did Midorima have other friends beside his team and the
• "What the hell are you guys doing?" The first years bristled and whipped their heads behind them to see their captain frowning at them. Takao shushed him sharply, and the first years wrestled him behind their hiding spot.
• "Something feels off about Shin-chan today, and we're trying to find out why."
"Off? What's off about him playing arcade games with his significant other?"
"That's exactly wha— say that again, but slower."
Otsubo raised an inquisitive brow. "What's off about him playing arcade games with significant o—"
• Takao and the first years exchanged disbelieving glances, and howled in laughter a few moments later, causing a few heads to turn to their direction.
• "Oh— oh! That's good. I didn't know you had a funny bone in you, captain." Takao panted, resting his hands on his knees to catch his breath, only to inhale it sharply back in when Otsubo stared him down, clearly unamused.
• "What's so funny, Takao?" The black-haired male stiffened and slowly turned around to lock gazes with Midorima, who has his hand discreetly wrapped around your shoulder. Your boyfriend immediately pulled away when Takao's eyes made contact with the gesture, but his reflexes were all for naught. Was the Midorima blushing? He was blushing! This is priceless! But he was too astonished to tease his best friend.
• "Oh! So this is who you told me about, Shintarou." You smiled at the taller male, hugging a stuffed animal with one arm, and extending the other to Takao whose mouth has dropped open while listening to your exchange. "Hi! I'm L/n. I heard so many great things about you, Takao-kun! Thanks for taking care of Shintarou."
• "I...h-huh?" Takao couldn't even get the words out of his throat.
• The other first years mirrored Takao's reaction as they all stared at you, their gaze flicking back and forth between you and Midorima who looked rather insulted at the disbelief written on everyone's visage.
• "Is it that hard to believe, nanodayo..." the green-haired megane sighed, causing you to giggle and hug the prized toy closer. "Aren't you happy you get to spend some time with your teammates?"
• Midoriya averted his gaze. "I wanted to spend some time with you alone, but I guess there is no stopping the course of fate...even if I obtained today's lucky item..." He muttered, eyeing the prize you were holding.
• Practice is going to be a pain in the ass in the next day.
• "Everyone, I have a very important announcement to make." Kise stood up once they concluded their strategic meeting for the day, and went to stand next to the whiteboard scribbled with a new team formation.
• The rest of his teammates waited with bated breath as the silence continued to stretch, letting the song of the cicadas outside enter the gym in full force, filling their ears, making them antsy.
• "Let me just say that I..." Kise broke the silence, his low voice bouncing off the walls. Moriyama gulped and Hayakawa tapped his feet in restlesness. Their teammate never sounded that serious unless if he was about to say something dire or motivating.
"...am dating someone!"
• The cold wind howled, but nobody flinched or even shivered when it caressed their bare skin slicked with a thin sheen of sweat.
• "Oh, okay. Everyone, let's clean up."
• All the members got to their feet and did what was told, making Kise's face crumble. "Eh? Didn't you guys hear what I— eh?" He looked around for any sign of reaction, only to find his teammates picking up stray balls, and mopping the floor.
• "So, you landed a date, huh?"
"Senpai! I knew you'd be happy for me!" Kise gasped in delight with tears gathering at the corner of his eyes upon hearing his captain's voice, and he spun with open arms, expecting to be congratulated, but was met with a pair of sneakers landing on his face instead. "Rot in hell!"
• "Ryota—! Yikes." you winced at the sound your boyfriend falling on your feet with a thud, and your presence alerted the attention of the others in the gym. They internally sighed. Another one of Kise's admirers? This late at night? They admired your dedication.
• "Sorry, but we just finished practice," Kasamatsu approached you while drying his forehead with a towel, and you smiled warmly at him. "Thank you for informing me...was my boyfriend being an idiot again?"
• "Yeah, he was..." Kasamatsu sighed in exasperation. Not again. It's not the first time someone walked up to them and claimed themselves to be Kise's lover, so none of them take that information seriously anymore.
• Kise let out a grunt below you. Supporting his weight with his forearm, he pushed himself up. "You're abusing your power again, Senpai—" Kise's whine stopped short when his golden eyes made contact with yours.
"Hello, Ryota," you greeted him with a giggle and a smile.
• Calling Kise by his first name was bold, even for a fangirl. Kasamatsu thought, and discreetly eyed his junior.
• "Y-Y/n-chin!" Kise stammered, face flushing red to be seen in such a situation. Though, his eyes shone a million shades brighter, and a huge smile decorated his handsome visage upon seeing you. He stepped forward to catch you in a hug. "What are you doing here?"
You poked his nose and pushed him back with your finger when he got too close. "I promised to wait for you, didn't I?"
Kise shamelessly, yet gently, grabbed your hand and kissed your palm with a loving gaze that made your heart skip a beat.
Kasamatsu, bearing witness to the exchange, choked on his own spit and stared at Kise, aghast. The audacity—!
"Ehhh? So Kise wasn't lying!" Hayakawa exclaimed in wonder across the gym, while a shadow fell over Moriyama's eyes. "Drats. That's the charm of a model for you...How does he do it..."
"Quick, it's not too late to turn back, yet!"
• Kasamatsu sighed at his team's antics, and slapped his junior's back. "Congratulations, you two. If he ever tries anything," the captain glanced at you, "I'll make sure to kick his ass for you."
• The golden-haired male whimpered with a pout when you giggled. "You always do, Kasamatsu-senpai..."
• Seirin was more than happy to be finally relieved of practice, but Kagami seemed more eager to go home earlier than usual.
• After they cleaned up, he basically sprinted outside the gym, and Izuki didn't miss the hint of blush on his cheeks which he told Hyuga and Riko about.
• But they brushed it off as exhaustion, taking into account the arduous rounds of exercises they did. Their coach wasn't the merciful kind when it comes to concoting training menus, after all. It took them a lot of strength to even walk.
• In the course of their hunger, they all headed to Maji Burger to grab a bite. It was probably the first time Kagami didn't tag along with them to the fast-food restaurant as a team, and it was concerning. But they were assured to find him already there, sitting at his usual spot beside the window with a mountain of hamburgers on his tray, unbothered by the weird looks he was attracting.
• What they didn't expect was a person they don't recognize sitting across him, laughing at what he said. Your cheeks were adorned with a rosy hue, and Kagami's was the same.
• They all froze in their spot as they let the image sink in. The two of you looked so in love that they had to blink to make sure they were not hallucinating. A date?! Kagami?! On a date?! It couldn't be, right?!
"I'm not the only one imagining this, right..." Kogane pointed out, and Mitobe shook his head in reply.
"I don't think you're imagining it at all, dude..." Izuki butted in with a sweatdrop.
• Your eyes accidentally landed on them, and you sent them a shy wave after realizing that they were probably your boyfriend's team, courtesy of the uniform jackets. Kagami turned around and choked on his burger in horror.
• Kuroko, apparently being the only one who wasn't fazed, approached your table and flashed you a friendly smile, albeit small. "Domo, Kagami-kun, and..." he looked at you expectantly, and you offered him your hand with a grin. "L/n, Y/n. You must be Kuroko, correct?" Baby blue locks bounced slightly when Kuroko nodded his head.
"We're sorry for disrupting your date. Kagami-kun never mentioned about having a lover." His gentle voice was laced with disappointment, having expected Kagami to break out the news to him as one of his best friends.
Kagami groaned, the blush on his cheeks intensifying out of embarrassment. "Sh-shut up! What the hell are you guys even doing here?!"
"We just wanted to order a few snacks. You didn't have to be so loud, Kagami-kun," Kuroko bluntly stated with a pinkie stuck in his ear, grinding your boyfriend's gears, and you held his hand with a sheepish smile when he looked like he was about to pop a nerve. "Now, now..."
Kuroko bowed at you. "I will be ordering, then. You two enjoy."
• "Mm! Be sure to eat well, Kuroko-san!" You giggled at your boyfriend's expense, who resorted to hiding his face in his hand as his teammates crowded your table to give him unforgiving claps on the back while congratulating the two of you.
"Can't believe you were doing this behind our backs you sly you!" Hyuga teased while keeping Kagami in a headlock, much to the red-haired male's dismay as he gradually turned blue on the face.
"I-I can't breathe...sir..!"
• "Hey, hey," Hayama grabbed the attention of his two friends: Nebuya and Mibuchi, and pointed to Akashi who was discussing strategies with the other team members.
• The two indulged the blonde, their ears straining to listen to what he says, prompting him to continue. "Is it just me or does Captain seem weird...weirder than usual."
• "I haven't noticed at all. Weird, how?" Mibuchi asked, keeping an eye on the redhead at the same time. Hayama pinched his chin and shut his eyes tight in deep thought. "I dunno, but it's there. I can feel it!"
• Nebuya grunted and stood up, patting down his shorts. "There ain't no point mullin' about it. Come on, get your head out of the gutter and—"
• "E-excuse me?" The trio craned their necks to the side to see you standing meekly with a pile of papers in hand. "I wanted to give these to Akashi, Seijuro, if that's okay?" You squeaked and swallowed back your nervousness at their towering statures that overshadowed your figure.
• The blonde happily pointed to a bench across the gym with a giant grin. His blinding enthusiasm could rival the sun. "Sorry about that! He's extremely busy right now as you can see!"
Mibuchi glared at his friend for his uncouth behavior and offered you an elegant smile. "I can give those to him for you."
You breathed a sigh of relief. "That would be a lot of help, thank you, and I'm so sorry for the trouble."
Before Mibuchi could wave off your apology, Akashi was making his way towards you with his arms open. "Hello, Y/n, what brings you here?"
• The three observed their captain carefully and stood frozen in awe when Akashi enveloped you in an embrace and planted a chaste kiss on the crown of your forehead.
• You heated up when you could feel multiple pairs of eyes boring into the two of you, and Akashi hummed in amusement, not the least embarrassed by publicly showing off his affections. In fact, he revelled in it.
• The gym fell in an ear-splitting silence as the team took in the scene in front of them. One glance from Akashi and they all immediately went back to practice; sneaking glances when their captain is not looking.
• Hayama tugged on the jersey of a smiling Mibuchi with his finger pointing to you two, while Nebuya stared with wide eyes, not knowing what to do with the unprecedented news.
• Akashi is an enigma that's full of surprises, after all.
435 notes · View notes
The knb boys with a pregnant s/o? Pretty please? Can be nsfw if you'd like
here you go! :) i decided not to make it nsfw if that’s okay!
warnings: mentions of being horny
GOM x reader, kagami taiga x reader
he will take days off his modelling work just to spend time with you
will make sure you’re comfy 24/7
he’ll talk a lot to your belly, saying things like
“can you hear me little thing? i’m your new dada, baby-cchi!”
will play music and put it next to your belly
“this song is so good! i hope you remember this!”
you laugh because it is just too wholesome
definitely takes a shit ton of pictures of you wearing different maternity dresses
captions it like “my s/o is still beautiful even when she’s preggo” or “the worlds not ready for kise baby-cchi”
calls all his friends (both kaijo, gom, especially kuroko) and talks about how the baby kicked or will send them pictures from the ultrasound
he will always be in an arm’s reach if you need him
will have his lucky item, your lucky item, and the baby’s lucky item depending on the estimated date of birth
will constantly take you to the clinic to check up on the baby
will definitely make you eat healthier, but will allow you to indulge in your cravings sometimes
would constantly ask how you’re feeling; it will determine whether he can run errands for you or not
if you’re not feeling well, he’ll stay with you or call takao to stay with you while he does some grocery shopping
if you are, he’ll trust that you’d be safe alone until he gets back
while you both are asleep, he leaves a bit of distance so he doesn’t crush you but he’ll have his hand over yours
when you fall asleep first, he’ll rub your tummy and smile, happy to be starting a family with the love of his life. sometimes he’d speak to the baby too
“can’t wait to meet you,” he would whisper before falling asleep with you
struggles to deal with your mood swings. one day you’re laughing the next day you wanna rip his head off
usually cuddles you when you’re pouty
he’s much more affectionate and less teasing during this time
he would buy all your cravings
he would call momoi a lot for help
would not let you lift a finger while he scrambles around the house messing everything up
“that baby better not be ugly” spoiler, it’s not
would get frustrated if he’s horny and calls the baby a cockblock
at night he would tell you how he’s looking forward to starting family with you
“i’m gonna teach it everything there is about basketball”
he would also feed you a lot; all different kinds of snacks
“baby-chin, try this new flavour i think you’d like it”
makes you drink a lot of water too when you don’t want to eat
“baby-chin should always be fed” he says with a pout
whenever you do something like go to the bathroom, he’d come with
“atsushi love, i can go pee by myself”
“no i need to watch over you”
would hold his phone with a cartoon for your unborn baby
you just laugh and let it happen
“this show is so good, i love binoo better than toopy”
you aren’t even getting up
he’s helping, his maids are helping
you stay right in bed
he would get you anything you need and will be extra affectionate— kisses, cuddles, anything and everything
he would make you eat healthier and find ways to satisfy your cravings with a better substitute (which works because his chefs are amazing cooks)
would take time off to always be with you
would often tell you sweet nothings if you’re feeling anxious about the baby
lovingly rubs your tummy
would whisper how thankful he is for you before you both sleep
takes pictures of pregnant you because he thinks you look absolutely stunning with you holding his child in your womb
would panic a little at first since he wouldn’t know how to provide you the most fitting care
but with also the help of momoi! he would treat you with so much delicacy, as if you were a piece of glass
buys a bunch of children’s books and reads them out loud
he would make sure not to scare you too much and will always let you know where he is
would take pictures of your belly
would send a picture of you and him to his friends at seirin and then GOM
will always tuck you in before bed
will honestly sing a little to your belly
“twinkle twinkle little star..”
is your personal butler, he’ll literally do everything you need him to do
will cook everything you for i mean everything
will cook for four— one portion for you, one for the baby, two for him maybe even more
he’ll tell you random facts about pregnancy and you’d be like “i already know that, taiga”
will take you out on walks to get that physical activity in
on some nights, he would cry to you, thinking about how he’s finally living his dream of building a family with you
he’s just so thankful
honestly will go a little overboard shopping for baby things; and he buys it in yellow because he doesn’t know if it’s gonna be a boy or girl
often hugs you from behind to feel your belly
whispers “i love you”
make sure he’s there for you all the time— especially during your moody moments. he’s the only one who can calm you down
HII ANON I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! i honestly need more knb content..
403 notes · View notes