I don’t know if this issue will interest everyone BUT, I have decided to put it here because I think it’s Interesting to know who is Senpai who, The relations between them, And Some of them have shocked me that they are in the same company with that person, So I decide to search and share It with you guys, Please enjoy .
1. Kimura Ryouhei as Bokuto Koutarou. Yes, of course, always. His voice adds so much to an already wonderful character, and it fits him just perfectly. No one would ever do the iconic HEY HEY HEY the same way he does. If you ever saw him live, it’s incredible to see how much fun he has performing him…it just melts my heart
2. Uchiyama Kouki as Tsukishima Kei. A voice I could recognize EVERYWHERE. His interpretation is so iconic that no matter in how many other anime I’ll meet him (basically in every single one of them), he will always be Tsukki’s voice to me.
(HE’S SO DONE WITH LITERALLY EVERYONE I LOVE HIM)
3. Okamoto Nobuhiko as Nishinoya Yuu. I ADORE HIM. Nishinoya is a character with a wide range of emotions and he’s perfect in every single one of them. Happy Noya, angry Noya, excited Noya, sad Noya…I guess if Noya is so special to me I have to thank him too. Never forget the iconic “JUST CALL FOR THE TOSS AGAIN, ACE!!”
(he’s beautiufl too just kill me already)
4. Irino Miyu as Sugawara Koushi. His voice is so perfect and calming, I love it especially when he delivers that snaky tone that’s so Suga. Simply, it brings joy to my heart every time I hear it.
5. Nakamura Yuuichi as Kuroo Tetsurou. His voice…does…things…to me…it’s like…a curse…running…from character…to character…RIP
- Bonus: an honorable mention of course goes to Murase Ayumu for bringing Hinata to life, because his voice is exactly how Haikyuu sounds like in our hearts.