CQL ep. 13 a.k.a. lwj's gay awakening 🍂
Happy Birthday, Lan Wangji!
Last snow before spring ❄️🌸
Happy birthday HGJ~
This art is inspired by twitter user @Gggg_Zhan design of Jingshi ❤️
oh teen gay icons xiao xingchen and song zichen... we're really in it now ú_ù
this image has alt text; extended image description under the cut.
A young Lan Wangji lies splayed out on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. On the wall behind him is a glamorous poster of Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen posed back to back with their epithets written on either side. In one hand, draped over the edge of the bed, he holds Wei Wuxian's drawing of him, and a bunny sniffs at it. On the bed, another bunny is clambering over his other arm.
Ink drawing with digital shading.
Happiest birthday to our very dear Hanguang-Jun, Lan Wangji !! The most wonderful husband, dad, brother, who deserves only the best things in the world !
— Unfinished poem, V.W.
for @mdzsnet ‘s birthday event.
[ID: eight stills from various episodes of the series “The Untamed”, centered on Lan Wangji after the time skip.
1. Wangji looking at Wei Wuxian in wonder, right after he bumps into his shoulder while luring Wen Ning away. Overlaid text reads “I saw you standing there and”.
2. Wangji from the chest up, standing in the Cold Springs and turned slightly to his left, looking up at Wei Wuxian in surprise. A second image of him with the same posture but slightly transparent stands right behind him, looking down to his own chest. Overlaid text reads, “my heart beat so loudly, I wondered if you could hear it.”
3. A closeup of Wangji’s face as Wei Wuxian lays him down at the inn, his hand suspended right next to Wangji’s face, as if holding him. Overlaid text reads, “Your touch felt like a rebirth,”.
4. Wangji staring at Wei Wuxian during the Koi Tower confrontation. He looks at Wei Wuxian with fondness, his mouth parted as he’s about to speak. Overlaid text reads “and my heart sung out: ”.
5. A closeup shot of Wangji’s face after he appears at the Jingshi’s entrance with bottles of alcohol. He looks ahead at Wei Wuxian with fondness, a small but clear smile on his face. Overlaid text reads “It’s you, “.
6. A closeup of Wangji’s face as he stares at Wei Wuxian while he holds a bunny and talks to it in a childish tone. Overlaid text reads “it’s you,” in a slightly bigger font.
7. A closeup of Wangji’s face after he parts ways with Wei Wuxian on the mountain. He stands still and looks ahead with his brows slightly furrowed, a pensive expression on his face. Overlaid text reads “it’s you.” in a bigger font size than the previous text.
8. A cropped shot of Wei Wuxian’s face as he stands on the cliff near Cloud Recesses, mid-movement as he lowers his flute. He looks surprised but hopeful. Overlaid text reads “I’m home”. /end ID.]