Zane is trying his hardest not to get mad at Morro-
Zane was baking something for everyone and Echo was there to help- Morro phased through the wall and scared the shit out of Zane. Lloyd witnessed everything, but rather say nothing- Echo was giggling at Zane cuz he got some dough on him- Morro kissed Echo’s forehead and smirked at Zane because he’s that cheeky, sneaky sonofa bitch-
And now they’re in the park, Morro bought some Pocky for Echo- and Zane is still holding that grudge against Morro because he’s a a nice person- and yes Echo is wearing Zane’s jacket since the shirt he has on shows his back and he got cold…
So everything’s great.
(How it could have been)
Haven’t drawn my emo son in SO LONG ;0;
inktober day 22
one (1) emo ghost
[click for better quality]
tumblr wouldn’t let me post this >:/
(I meant to change KC’s height to 6"5 and Lloyd’s to 5"4-)
- Lloyd and morro being trash cousins
- Lloyd and morro hissing at each other
- Lloyd and morro bitching over the others stealth or lack thereof.
- Morro, an orphan, who ate trash and grew up on the streets, complaining about coles cooking skills.
- Morro sitting on EVERYONE in order to calm them down.
- “Get your shit together, kai.“ "You nearly died and you havent slept in three days-” “Maybe but this is about you, stay focused.”
I love my edgy son
same character trend with all my morros lol