-O.W.C.A. requires non-animal employees to take animal sensitivity training
-Major Monogram is speciesist
4K notes · View notes
(Answers will begin next month)
671 notes · View notes
you wanted to go to work
but you were turned into
a sprawling mass of limbs
and theres no normal entrance to your work.
You’d think they’d at least put fire-exit stairs or something.
Other Perry stuff
- The First One
- Can Perry Talk
- Doof meets H!Perry
bonus: Phineas says Fuck
561 notes · View notes
question of the day: if perry the platypus taught doof how to dj when he had control of him, that means that perry knew beforehand how to dj.
and we know that o.w.c.a. gave perry to the flynn fletchers when he was a baby, so the agents have probably been trained to be secret agents since they were born.
so... when did perry learn to dj??
was it like, the spy school graduation party, and they were like, “hey does anyone know how to dj??”
and perry was just like
“i guess i could give it a shot??”
2K notes · View notes
O.W.C.A. sends gift baskets to the agents’ nemeses when their threat status changes.
1K notes · View notes
Dan Povenmire himself has stated that Diogee isn’t an OWCA agent. With the Phineas & Ferb crossover episode having come and gone with no signs of Diogee even knowing what the OWCA is, this certainly seems to be the case.
Diogee has shown exceptional intelligence, a wide range of emotions, and the ability to comprehend human speech. Furthermore, he constantly shadows Milo and is more often than not on the scene when things get dire, just in the nick of time to lend a hand. This is due to the fact that Diogee Deus Ex Machina Murphy is, well, a deus ex machina, but I digress.
What I propose is this: Diogee does, in fact, work for the OWCA. He is a deeply undercover agent assigned to monitor the Murphys and protect them (especially Milo) at all costs.
Why? Your guess is as good as mine. Perhaps the government wishes to better understand Murphy’s law, or weaponzie it as as Buford suggested in the crossover episode.
40 notes · View notes
Right now i don´t have a nemesis, i have al my charge one team of the new O.W.C.A trainees.
814 notes · View notes
-Carl designs the locations for the tunnels O.W.C.A.’s field agents use
-Carl maintains the tube system that O.W.C.A.’s field agents use
-O.W.C.A. has two unnamed employees who are respectively in charge of waxing the slides and maintaining the elevators that their field agents use
1K notes · View notes
O.W.C.A. but its an e-sports team
14 notes · View notes
I’m convinced Milo Murphy’s dog Diogee is a member of the O.W.C.A.
13 notes · View notes
10 reasons to love Heinz Doofenshmirtz
1. He is super smart. He actually designed and built -inators that can turn people into platypuses to be closer to his loved one, memory-eraser, two perfectly functioning AI robots, the machine that allows you to return back in time, a few vehicles and gadgets, a city on water and numerous other fascinating things. All of which takes him a few hours to finish, days at most. Moreover, he’s proven himself to be able to build a working -inator out of shit and sticks, as Will once said O.W.C.A. jet-parts ”to Russian it up”, they say? (Where’s Perry? part 2) Also, he hacked a computer password on the first try (Where’s Pinky?)
2. He is funny. I can’t recall him making any funny jokes on purpose, but the way he behaves and gives tons of unnecessary information and remarks - it made me laugh really loud several times during the show.
3. He’s a leader. I mean, he founded and headed a villain organization. He organizes masses of people every once in a while by singing songs and dancing (and being super-charismatic), and he gives really cool inspiring speeches/or, again, songs. Like in O.W.C.A. files, where he gathered his team to finally work together (and Perry believing and trusting him filled my shipper heart with warmth), or in Save Summer, where he lectured Major Monogram for giving up and actually gave him the power to raise and fight.
4. He named his evil organization “Love Muffins”.
5. He is both brave and cocky. How many times has he been suppressed by someone stronger than him? He never shown a single sign of fear - of a group of supervillains, Carl who got out of control and trapped him, Peter the Panda’s mysterious nemesis... damn, in OWCA files he fell into the pit with crocodiles and all he did was yell on them and threaten to... er, cook them, if I got it right? More than that, he’s all quippy and spiteful and he threatens his enemies, or shoots them with waffles. He also had the guts to press the button that could erase the reality in The last day of summer.
Where’s Perry p.1:
Heinz: - How about “Operation “Big Old Grouch”?
Carl: - I heard that.
Heinz: - I hope so. Because I said it.
Lost in Danville:
Heinz:- There better be a satisfying explanation for this when it over, or I’m gonna be merciless on my blog.
6. He tells people what he actually thinks of them. These are all mean things, and maybe this is one of the reasons he doesn’t have any friends, but this is Heinz we are talking about, even his insults are funny and charismatic.
7. Obviously, he has a thing for restraints. I’m not commenting on that.
8. He’s able to understand when he’s really screwed up and fix things. And even though he had been the reason the world was nearly destroyed a few times - when the time came, he fought side by side with the good guys to fix this. I just love that in antagonists.
9. He can kick an ass.
Heinz: - No one. Messes. With my. Self-destruct buttons!
10. Well, and also, he has socialization issues. It’s not a good quality, but that’s kinda what I loved him for in the first place.
Oh, and he’s gay for Perry the Platypus.
581 notes · View notes
O.W.C.A. considers Doof to be their third highest threat.
1K notes · View notes
him again? Oh yeah
10 notes · View notes
Something I shall always desperatly want but never have: A Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls crossover, including but not limited to:
Ford being baffled by literally everything about the Flynn-Fletcher family
Ford being baffled by Phineas and Ferb just casually talking about “Oh yeah we’ve met aliens! We’re friends with on, his name is Meep!”
Mabel adores Perry and tries to get him and Waddles to be best friends
Ford picks up Perry and is like “This isn’t even a platypus, it’s teal brick-shaped and- is it wearing a watch???”
Doofenshmirtz is there too, of course, and he meets Ford and thinks Ford is another evil scientist but like... a rival (because tench coat/whatever that coat classifies as, instead of a lab coat)
This Dipper (maybe Ford is there too) interaction with Phineas and Ferb: “So this is the number of projects you did?” “Yeah, that sounds about right!” “And how many days did you say summer lasts?” “A hundred and four.” “But you did so many more projects than that, were you in a time bubble or something-”
Candace is like... lawful “Overshadowed by my genius brother(s)” and Stan is chaotic “Overshadowed by my genius brother” and IDK I think there’s something there...
Mabel lends Candace some binoculars to spy on Jeremy, also spies on Jeremy at the same time (but in Matchmaker Mable mode, not Crushing Mabel mode)
Dipper and Baljeet either being good friends or completely opposed in terms of beliefs and stuff
Buford and Stan would just be fun to see on screen together. Maybe they can punch some dinosaurs at the same time.
Mabel also playing matchmaker with Phineas and Isabella when she sees how utterly in love Isabella is, and quickly learning that Phineas cannot take a hint to save his life
Ford learns about O.W.C.A and is now suspicious of Waddles forever (Waddles is not an agent in any capacity nor will he ever be, he is a simple pig and enjoys his life as such)
464 notes · View notes
I COULDN'T LEAVE IT ALONE.
65 notes · View notes
-O.W.C.A. throws birthday parties for their field agents
-The nemesis assigned to the field agent who is having the birthday is invited to the party (likely as a trap)
890 notes · View notes
Human! Karen the Cat >:3c
10 notes · View notes
What the fuck i leave to check on some things and shit just went from 0 to 100 real fuckin quick
Tell me about it.
Questions about O.W.C.A. secrets on this blog (or anywhere) is the security equivalent of telling a bomb joke at a high-security airport.
Shit goes down.
5 notes · View notes
Can we please take a moment to appreciate O.W.C.A.?
4 notes · View notes