First batch of cottagecore adopts are finally done! All sold thank you!
Forager: Sold 🍄
Clover: Sold ☘️
Wild Flower: Sold 🌷
• I am currently not accepting holds for these designs (this may be subject to change in the future).
• Once purchased, the buyer will receive two unwatermarked versions of their adopt: One image with accessories and one without. Each Image is against a plain, white background.
• Please only serious buyers and those able to pay within two days
• These adopts are being cross sold/promoted on Tumblr, Instagram, and twitter.
I will be going by time stamp to determine who will receive the adopt
Please read the full terms and services for adopt link in bio
(Text and Pictures are from Fältbiologerna, but I have permission from them to share here on tumbr).
April 27, 2021
🚨 🚨 🚨POLICE USE VIOLENCE AGAINST THE SAMI BLOCKS 🚨 🚨 🚨
Terribly enough, the Police have now begun to tear down our blockades against Sveaskog. It is a shame that colonial deforestation of Sami reindeer grazing lands and natural forests still has the state's encouragement in Sweden in 2021.
In addition, the Police acted dangerously when they started tearing down a crafted kåta (tent) made out of birch-bark - despite the fact that a peaceful activist sat 5 meters (around 16 feet) up on top of the hut and risked falling. The incident is filmed (can be seen in this link). Clear violence, which is completely sick.
No matter what happens: we in Skogsuppropet, Extinction Rebellion and Fältbiologerna will always have been on the right side of history. In peaceful defense of life.
In fact, it is completely unreasonable that brave fellow human beings and non-profit popular movements - children and the elderly, Sami and allies - should have to save the future of our civilization through civil disobedience to the state's own forestry company. Now Sweden's Parliament and government must act:
- Prohibit all logging of Sweden's and Sápmi's last natural forests.
Ratify the UN Indigenous Convention ILO 169 for Sami veto against the exploitation of Sápmi.
- Change Sveaskog's ownership directive - prioritize environmental goals and indigenous peoples' rights over profit.
Check out these wild Caribou I spotted running briskly along a hilltop in Denali National park! Caribou are the only cervid species where both the male and female individuals grow and shed antlers seasonally. Seeing them in the wild was seriously amazing! One fun fact about the caribou, (and it’s domestic counterpart the reindeer) is that while males shed their antlers in November, the females will bear those impressive racks all the way through the winter until they calf in May. You know what that means? Since all of Santa’s reindeer are depicted as still bearing antlers in December, the whole sleigh team (including Rudolph) must be made up of female animals! You go girls 🦌🎄