when i say the head is TOP TIER i mean that !
this could be urs but u playin🤡
This Sagittarius season we can look forward to magic & miracles, jubilance & debauchery, sparking differently in everyone’s lives. After our shadow selves let loose all Scorpio season long (& was it LONG), our souls are feeling the most liberation we’ve felt all year, which really isn’t much and very short lived. On the contrary some are experiencing an escalating itch for freedom, to the point it can be painful. Scorpio season we were thrown into a worm hole that took us to an alternate dimension; now it’s like we’ve crashed our space ship on the foreign lands of an unknown planet. With Neptune still squared the Gem/Sag nodes, we’re increasingly becoming aware of any illusion we feed ourselves & the illusion we’ve turned civilization into. It’s time to take the red pill & pop the bubble. Until Saturn/Jupiter enter Aquarius come the beginning of Capricorn season, this next month is all about finding the higher truths we’ve longed to know, searching the horizons for our callings, and shooting our shot with a loaded clip. The truths we come to reveal will be unpleasant, but necessary in order to step out of dormant ignorance and a step closer to autonomy. We will see a rise in anarchists, freedom chasers & an extreme need to break free from any molds we’re trapped in either by our own accord or by the matrix. We cannot be defined by others any longer. Underneath the shadowy parts of our psyche (Scorpio) that we’ve just released resides the animalistic, savage, untamed side of us (Sagittarius) that is emerging now. Our inner selves no longer wish to align with external society, triggering our reptilian brain where survival begins. Be ready to watch things explode.
i am strong. i tell myself that, push it into my brain with eyeliner and hard choices. maybe one day it will be true.
i have so much love to share. let me give you a piece of my pi, the never ending affection.
i know i shouldn’t love you like this.
i feel like i might be suffocating in your embrace. it’s too tight and yet i’m still slipping away.
i create ash with my words. i scatter it in the river like a burial and imagine i’m letting go.
i analyze the tenor of your voice for some sign. red light, green light, a poster on the wall. anything that will tell me what you’re thinking.
i relate to the euphoric pictures of tender embraces. i feel them in my soul, even if i’ll never feel it in the same way.
i desire nothing of you. desire is such a raw word. far too much confrontation for me.
i understand i will never understand, but i will still stand with you.
i utilize the ache in my chest, channel it into something useful. fooling myself that writing it into words is the same thing as accepting it.
i change the way i look every day. the clothes never fit perfectly, and i don’t know what i’m looking for in the fabric. i think i’d prefer to be a snake, shedding my skin as the seasons change.
i believe that when i die, i’ll be reincarnated as a tree. maybe you’ll rest in my branches, pick off one of my leaves. i’d let you.
I threw away my Gemini identity
I am a Virgo. It’s going to stay that way until I die.
Astro Observations Pt.4
- People with a combination of Virgo/Scorpio placements are talented planners & can find their way through any problem. These people find productive ways to cope. Elders/authorities may constantly give you advice.
- Capricorn Moons & people with Moon Square Venus may never be truly content with their surroundings. Also, these people may not like kids so much or may have a love/hate relationship with younger siblings. Your values are usually at odds with those around you.
- The Aquarius in Neptune generation, Gemini placements, and/or those with Moon Trine Neptune love abstract & spiritual ideas and has an amazing ability to connect with others over the spiritual realm.
- Mercury ruled/dom people can have trouble making decisions, especially when it comes to their living situations. These people may find themselves detached from friends or unable to make solid, long term connections. Also, they have a strong social urge that can turn good times to hard times easily. 😬
- With a strong combination of Water 💦 & Fire 🔥, you’re likely to have strong intuition & confidence.
- Those with a Libra Sun/Aries Moon or Aries Sun/Libra Moon May constantly find themselves at odds with others and people may constantly challenge you.
- Mars Sextile Venus can be hopeless romantics, who can also let emotions get the better of them. Exercising & walking can be great forms of therapy. ￼
Today’s Giga Stacy is Wendy Fitzwilliam
This year has been crazy lol i need this energy again.
This was a good but crazy night.
i aint never seen two quiet virgos. always one of em’ gotta be talking about the same subject for hours
What’s the difference between a fraternity bro and a fraternity founding father?
One is from LA and the other from Philadelphia. One is smart and the other Wise. One is trashy by way of culture and the other respectable and clean by way of knowledge.
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night
Card of the Day: Two of Cups
New love is on the horizon. Whether that is in the form of a new friend, endeavor, or love interest is up to you. Leave behind the indecisiveness and run full force into this fulfilling situation.