yeah and then I ate a stupid ass gingerbread cookie im so mad at myself
YALL IM GOIN FUCKIN FERAL
DID HOBI JUST POST A PIC OF HIM CRYING IM GOING TO CRY W HIM
MY IMPULSE IS TELLING ME TO EAT A FUCKING BAGEL BUT MY MIND SAYS FUCK NO NO BAGELS FOR YOU
WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS
I am stuck under my bed an my carpets kinda itchy
Okay but why have I suddenly started thinking about Grog, Percy, Scanlan and Vax casually sharing a bed together? Nude or clothed?
Why can I see them all going out sparring then getting drinks to celebrate, but it leads to something more?
Where did I get the image of them bathing together at a fancy bath house because the baths at Whitestone Castle aren’t big enough and they hate bathing alone?
Why can I see Gilmore tagging along sometimes, Vax hiding from him behind the other guys because he’s too shy to show his body off to Gil?
Why does my brain keep doing this to me???
I LOVE YOU TOO RITA I LOVE YOU TOO RITA I LOVE YOU TOO RITA I LOVE YOU TOO RITA I LOVE Y
Goodnifhr! I’m going to bed! Which translates to me lying in bed planning fanfiction for hours and then forgetting to actually write it in the morning!!
To be fair, the timeline for this fic is all kinds of messed up even for me. Like God damn. Literally where do I start.
Neptune fun fact: it rains diamonds on neptune!
Neptune prompt: drowning in grief. the loss of a loved one.
Sabe packs up 500 Republica after Padme’s death.
She hung up one dress. And then another. And then another.
It was quiet.
She moved back to the living room, cold and dark. Throw pillows perfectly placed. Not a thing out of line.
Her hands traced over the fabric, soft and warm, like how things used to be. Before the dark times.
Before the empire.
She looked out of the window towards the balcony, and saw in the distance, the spires of the Jedi temple. What was left of it. It stood cold, gray, bleak, against the backdrop of the skyline. A place that once radiated warmth, was now cold, empty, and alone. She turned away from the balcony. She couldn’t think about that. She had a job to do.
And that’s when she broke. Sabe looked at the inside of 500 Republica, as they began to pack and seal everything away for the last time. In the past, Padme would be wandering around, holding up outfits that she wanted to bring home. Suggesting places that she wanted to visit when they returned to Naboo. That was where she wanted to have her baby. Sabe had even been helping her with the design of the nursery.
It wasn’t supposed to end like this. She had sworn her life to protect Padme. She knew she should have gone with her- but she was adamant that it was personal. Sabe looked back at the apartment, at the holos of the walls of her family. She turned them off. They were personal.
She made her way to the kitchen, powering off appliances and removing any food that was left. On the counter was a loaf of bread that Padme had made. Sabe tore a piece off and took a bite. It was still fresh. But it tasted bitter. She threw it away. Closed all the cabinets for the last time. She heard a knock from behind.
“Captain.” Sabe said, her voice hoarse.
“Sabe.” He sighed. “It’s good to see you.”
“Likewise, but I wish that… that it wasn’t like this.” She whispered, but it still echoed across the room.
“I shouldn’t have let her go alone.” Typho said as he clenched his fist, “If only- “
“Stop.” Sabe command harshly. “Please.” She whispered softly. There was a tense pause- the air was still, stale from the lack of movement.
“You don’t think she died in childbirth, do you?” She whispered after a moment.
“No,” He replied, his voice cracking. “Do you?”
“No. Neither do I.” Sabe said. “But 3PO’s memory was wiped. And Skywalker didn’t survive… whatever happened either.”
“Did they find his body?”
“No, but does it matter?” Sabe asked. “He loved her- you could see it in his face. There was no way he was going to go down without a fight.” She sighed and walked past him.
“I’m going to make sure we put everything away in the bedroom.” She muttered. Sabe walked through the apartment- moving through the still air as if she was in a dream, as if Padme would walk in at any second, and tell them all about her newest adventure. But she didn’t.
It was quiet.
She entered the bedroom and looked around. The bed was perfectly made, not a thing was out of place on her dresser. Sabe sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed, her tears spilling over and landing on the ground.
It was quiet.
She shifted her feet and felt something brush against it. Looking down, she picked up a piece of clothing. She held it out in front of her. The fabric was soft, and the elaborate flower patterns against the pale yellow of the fabric stood out against the bleakness of the bedroom. She studied it in the light that was coming in from the window- trying to remember when she had seen Padme wear this dress, but she couldn’t remember.
There were colorful ribbons that hung off of the sides. Sabe let them slide through her fingers, trying to remember. But she couldn’t. She sniffed and stood, holding the dress in her arms like as if it was about to break, and she walked over to the closet and hung it up with everything else.
There, watching as all of Padme’s dresses hung there- to be worn never again, did Sabe really wonder about how everything went wrong so fast. How she went from planning a nursery to burying her friend.
But there wasn’t any time to dwell on that now. They couldn’t stay for long. The empire would be looking for them. She turned away and closed the closet for the last time. She grabbed the sheets that were on the other side of the bed, and hastily covered all of the furniture, all of the artwork. She quickly worked through the apartment. She covered the couches, the statues, the lamps. She stopped at Padme’s portrait.
It was quiet.
She left it uncovered. And walked out of the apartment. Behind her, the doors slid shut for the last time. The seal of Lady Amidala’s face covered the doors- sealing them from the public. No one could get in unless they broke it.
It was quiet.
The seal lay cracked in half on the floor. It tore her face, her body apart in half. The artwork lay in ruin. Rubble and dust settled around the pieces. Dust had collected on the old sheets that hung from the artwork, the furniture, the paintings, the lighting.
A gloved hand touched the edge of the couch. Touched the sheet covering the statue. Picked up an old data pad that was on the table.
The sound of a respirator broke the silence.
‘She was the mother.’ A voice said into the night.
i have started reading that midnight sky and oh shid i am in it now
- Who is a night owl: Davy by far. He does play the pipe organ at bloody 2AM in the morning!
- Who is a morning person: Maccus, because he’s usually the one yelling at the crew to get up and start their duties in the early morning.
- Are they cuddlers: I’ve headcanoned this, Davy is a secret cuddler and loves everything about cuddling!
- Who is the big spoon: cough cough Davy Jones cough cough
- Who is the little spoon: Maccus!
- What is their favourite sleeping position: It’s rare that they ever sleep together because for one, Davy does not own a bed anymore and two, I don’t think they can both fit in a hammock. But anyway, Davy usually sleeps on his back whilst Maccus is sprawled over his chest with Davy hugging him. Like I said, Davy is a cuddler.
- Who steals all the blankets: Maccus definitely.
- What they wear to bed: Uhhh, well I’m not entirely sure.
They don’t have a load of clothes.
- Who likes seeing the other wearing their t-shirt: Davy gets on the verge of fainting whenever he sees Maccus wearing his coat.
- Who falls asleep mid-conversation: Because he hardly gets any proper sleep, Davy.
- Who wakes up in the middle of the night with nightmares: *sobbing* Davy.
- Who accidentally punched the other in their sleep: Davy because he has such vivid dreams of punching Sparrah in the face. Poor Maccus. XD
- Who can’t keep their hands to themself: Yeaaaa that would be Maccus. He can’t help it!
- Who said “I love you” first: Davy did. And it’s such a powerful moment for him because he’s never said that since three centuries ago to Calypso.
- Who would have the other’s picture as their phone background: Maccus!
- Who leaves notes written in fog on the bathroom mirror: Yeah the notes would be from Maccus saying to STOP PLAYING THE DAMN ORGAN SO LATE AT NIGHT!
- Who buys the other cheesy gifts: Davy. He’s all about buying and giving gifts to those he loves.
- Who initiated the first kiss: Maccus, he’s had a crush on the captain for 3 and a half centuries so he has to be the one to do it.
- Who kisses the other awake in the morning: Davy hardly gets any sleep so that would be Maccus again. Right on the cheek!
- Who starts tickle fights: Neither, they are not really ticklish.
- Who asks who if they can join the other in the shower: They just join each other whenever they want, if there were a shower on the Flying Dutchman. XD
- Who surprises the other in the middle of the day at work with lunch: Davy definitely. He can’t taste any foods so he’d be the one bringing food over to Maccus.
- Who was nervous and shy on the first date: BOTH DAVY AND MACCUS.
- Who kills/takes out the spiders: Both of them do, but most of the time they’re not even bothered by them.
- Who loudly proclaims their love when they’re drunk: …Davy.
imagine chuuya turning on some music, and asking aku to dance with him. aku is hesitant, and starts saying that he shouldn’t, he doesn’t know how to dance, blah blah blah, until chuuya shuts him up with a kiss and says “shut up and dance with me, ryuu.”
S T O P I T-
hfhdhshs i have so many things due this week and i can’t get myself to even start doing them
Ohh I can eat them for you then! Just put it on my plate. I can understand the hens. Mine are a bit stingy back home. Ill just wear something else when I hug the goats then, too! Id shower Agatha with love.. 🥺🖤
My E N T I R E feed is full of warriors funko pops