Emma Stone and Timothée Chalamet really be talking about the very specific feeling of not getting a Tim Burton movie 😂😂😂
Daddy!Chris Evans will include:
- Since he cries at everything, he cried when you announced on being pregnant
- You announced it a few days after Chris was to everyone
- Everyone blew up on social media
- His Avengers cast all being proud finally
- The ways he would hold you these times
- Hands on stomach or waist (from behind)
- Usually when sleeping, his head is just by your chest as his arm drapes over your stomach.
- He’d panic every time you felt a kick
- He always talked about you in interviews, including with Scarlet
- “How’s Y/N?”
- “She’s good. Hanging there.”
- “Have you found out the gender?”
- “What is it?”
- The gender reveal was a cute one
- It was either Captain America or Black Widow for boy or girl
- Turned out it was Black Widow
- Your families were happy, screaming mostly
- Chris whispering nice things towards you and your girl
- “You’re gonna see your best mom in the world. And your cool dad.”
- You finally having the baby.
- Chris almost passing out
- “Chris, do not pass out on me.”
- “I’m already getting light-headed.”
- You finally having your baby girl
- Chris stole her first, of course
- Him gently pulling the blanket she was wrapped in to look at her
- “She’s beautiful.”
- Him reaching for your hand and he let you hold her
- Only for 5 minutes before taking her back
- “Chris, she needs to eat.”
- “Five more minutes.”
- She was 1 year
- Chris and Scarlet on Variety Actors on Actors
- “Oh my gosh, way to rub it in… I don’t even know what it is.”
- “You want it, um… how’s your daughter?”
- “She’s good.”
- “How old is she?”
- “Five. How old is she now?” Scarlet mimics him.
- Chris mumbling back
- Scarlet laughs, “How’s yours?”
- “Oh, man. It’s amazing. She’s adorable.”
- “How old is she?”
- “She just turned one. It’s crazy, it’s like I just had her for one day and the poof.”
- Chris is the best dad
- He reads books to her
- Sings songs
- He offered to give her tap dance lessons
- She reacted by kicking her feet out
- He randomly takes her in bed with him just to sleep with her
- You stolen a couple photos
- Dodger is gentle with your daughter
- Chris is outgoing with her
- Mostly cheers her up when she cries
- He spoils her
- He always takes your place when you’re exhausted
- He calls her, sweetheart, baby, sweet girl, mamas
- You don’t know why but it’s cute
- Out of all those things throughout the months. Chris would always be a great dad.
- And he was happy to have you give him his dream of becoming a dad for years.
Crying in the corner, here. I’m okay. These damn cramps though are killing me
@jtargaryen18 @iguessweallcrazyithinktho @joannaliceevans-fanficblog @patzammit @bucksgoat @chrisevans-imagines @elliee1497 @sweater-daddiesdumbdork @donutloverxo @ifuseekamyevans @axen-gers
Want a tag? Just ask!
I’ve shared this before but I really enjoyed to watch Chris so relaxed and to hear him openly talk about what he’s passionate about and how he felt his different roles… It’s very refreshing compared to the plain old tiring intweviews fulled of stupid questions.
An outtake from Actors on Actors
Dakota Johnson & Armie Hammer
Actors on Actors interview!
Cannot wait to see Dakota hopefully play Oliver’s wife in the cmbyn sequel! I loved them together in wounds! 💜💚
This is kinda random but I’ve been chain watching YouTube videos and here I am now. But I love this video. It’s two phenomenal actors just talking about their work and also being huge fans of each other. It’s great.
Happy Birthday Mr. Bell!
Tom Hanks: Variety’s Actors on Actors || November 17, 2019
Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson
Variety Actors On Actors
Throwback to Richard and Amy Adams for Variety’s series “Actors on Actors"🔹🔹🔹