A random supernatural au addition that no one needs:
Gavin loves Honey and since he’s a Fae, it’s pretty much the most effective way to get him drunk. But he also gets drunk off of just alcohol.
One of the others discovers *mead* and dear god, its all downhill from there. Honey wine???
Gavin guzzles the whole bottle by himself and the others settle in for a Night.
Supernatural au or immortal FAHC au
I love your name, friend, I just have to say. I too want a horse in a jacket. I’m going for supernatural AU!
1. Ryan fucking adores messing with the others, especially when they don’t know vampire customs and they had just formed the little coven or group or whatever it is. Geoff makes pasta one night and he eats it, which shocks everyone. Ryan at first thinks it’s that he’s eating food instead of blood and explains that just because he gets his nutrients from blood it doesn’t mean he can’t enjoy human food, but it’s more because Geoff had put four cloves of garlic into that sauce and holy shit you should be dead. Just for shits and giggles, Ryan falls to the floor and pretends to start convulsing. He waits until Michael was about to magic down lightning to restart his long dead heart before he jumps up and assures them it was just a joke. No one talks to him for a week.
2. Geoff sometimes spends sleepless nights terrified that the Hunters will come. He grew up with the Hunters, was indoctrinated in their ways, and lived his life with them until he was told to kill a little Fae named Gavin. Instead he made a bond with the little demon and found out that ruling the city of sin with his band of supernatural demons was far more effective than killing Supernaturals (especially when Humans were the worst monsters). He knows that the Hunters have far more sophisticated ways of sniffing out supernaturals and spends long nights terrified that someone will take his boys away from him.
3. Los Santos has somewhat become the Haven for Lost Supernaturals. Geoff doesn’t really understand how this happened, nor does any of the other Fakes, but they don’t deny it either. So long as the Supernaturals don’t pick fights or go against Fake authority, they’re allowed to stay unheeded. They have created quite the army of Supernaturals in the city, including Succubus Trevor Collins who acts as a secondary frontman in Gavin’s absence, a shapeshifting people eater (who @shadeofazmeinya knows the real name of) Alfredo Collins who acts as their sniper when he’s not eating people, a fucking Satyr Matthew Bragg who hacks, a phoenix glamored as a human named Lindsay Jones, etc.
4. Jeremy’s Wolf only somewhat knows and respects the others on the crew as Pack. It won’t kill them instantly when it scents them and more or less respects Geoff’s authority as Alpha because it knows Jeremy does. But when it’s out on the full moon, none of them can stop its rampage. It will kill and eat and run and do whatever it wants to do until the sun comes up and leaves an exhausted, starving Jeremy naked somewhere. It’s up to the other crew members to make sure he stays in the woods above Chillad and doesn’t attract any undue attention. (It really likes the taste of hikers.)
5. Gavin can’t be anywhere near iron. It burns his skin so bad just being near it will start him blistering. His skin will peel and it’s extremely, extremely painful. That’s common knowledge. What’s not is that Michael is attempting to develop a salve from ingredients he found in the world of the Fae to put on wounds Gavin gets from iron (purposeful or accidental - sometimes iron can be in things that aren’t expected). It’s not fool-proof, but it’s on its way and hopefully will keep their little Golden Fae boy safe.
Hope this was fun! I love this AU, I want to write more in it soon.
the moon "that's rough, buddy" :D?
the moon: emotion, fantasy, confusion;
“That’s rough, buddy.”
(you didn’t go with an au or ship so I went with supernatural and jeremwood. Just cause. also this is pretty short so i apologize now.)
When Jeremy comes to, he’s lying on the forest floor. The scratch of dirt and leaves, the faint chirping of birds, and the stench of a burning cigarette fill his senses. He really wishes he wasn’t at a point in his life where waking up in the middle of a forest wasn’t surprising. Jeremy groans, turning to his side and feeling like every muscle in his body was on fire. He always is sore after a forced-shift.
He pushes himself up despite the pain, trying to rack his brain to figure out just what the Wolf has done through this night. The memories are just shapes though, blurs of motion and sound. Just like they always are.
“How’re you feeling?” a voice calls besides him and as Jeremy looks over also holds the source of the cigarette smoke surrounding him. The man smiles, sharp teeth peeking out behind his lips as he rolls the cigarette between his fingers.
“Like shit, Ryan,” Jeremy whines, flopping back down onto the floor.