Adrian (Alucard) Tepes with an s/o who has just gotten their wisdom teeth taken out - headcanons
A/n: I recently got mine taken out little over a month ago and so I got ideas
Reader is gender neutral! Modern au :))
- Adrian thinks it's literally the cutest thing as soon as you wake up from the drugs. Your eyes struggle to adjust to the bright lights in the room - you're like a newborn, sensitive yet curious to the world.
- There's a nurse in your way before you see Adrian who is quietly reading a pamphlet off to the side, long legs politely crossed and his back straight to the wall. His eyes catch yours and he can't help but chuckle at the drool leaking down your chin.
- "WhaHt?" You would question loudly, before freaking out at the lack of sensation in your face, "Mah wips! Cawn't fweel mah wips!"
- At this point he's trying not to laugh, silently chuckling behind the pamphlet as he brings it up over his nose.
- He's about to say something until the nurse cuts in first, "This is very normal, please do not be alarmed. We've already told Mr. Tepes here of all the post-surgery symptoms that might occur and prescribed you with the necessary medication."
- This calms you down a little, still when the nurse finally says it's okay for you to go home, Adrian is ushering you out the door and into the car, trying to not gain attention from people with your drunk-like babbling.
- It's entertaining with you around, Adrian never gets bored, so it's even more amusing when you're in the passenger seat, loudly exclaiming some of the most ridiculous ideas you'll probably forget when you get home.
- You have the biggest, dopiest smile on your face when you've stopped your ramblings and instead have taken this strange interest in staring at your boyfriend.
- It's hard to keep his eyes on the road when his partner can't stop gawking at him, admiring his features, long luscious locks, gentle amber eyes...
- "You'we pwetty," you would blurt out, resting your chin on his shoulder. Tilting your head as if in question, you ask, "Awe you swingle?"
- He can't contain the sudden burst of laughter at that, a long beautiful sound that confuses you greatly - you were quite serious.
- He decides to play along, watching the road at the same time, "No, no I am not single."
- "Hmm," you mumbled, "a tewwible shame...ish youw partner pwetty too?"
- He contemplates the question, not because he's unsure but because seeing your eager expression makes him feel mushy inside and he forgets what you asked. But at last does he answer with, "Very pretty, beautiful in fact."
- You pout enviously at that, still unaware of the situation and Adrian only catches it with a quick side eye.
- "Cawn't be any pwettier than me..."
- "Actually," he begins with a smirk on his lips, "You have the same hair, skin and eye colour as them, oddly enough."
- At first you're elated by that, wondering if you have a "second chance" at flirting with him given the "similarities" with his partner until you shake your head in disbelief, "Yeh, okay, Mr. Tepes - if THAT ish youw rweal name."
- It's about another half an hour until you both arrive at his home - you're knocked out dead asleep at this point, more drool hanging out of your mouth as Adrian goes to dab it away with a tissue.
- He carries your body inside, resting it on the couch. You've had a long day, all he wants you to do is rest so that when you awaken, you will finally take your meds and eat a cool, easy meal.
20 notes · View notes