302 cubic inch Ford V8
C4 3-speed automatic transmission and 3.23 rear gears
* All-steel Model T street rod that's completely un-chopped
* Earned multiple national awards at many national shows
* Professionally built 302 cubic inch Ford V8
* C4 3-speed automatic transmission and 3.23 rear gears
* Rack-and-pinion steering
* 4-wheel disc brakes
* Custom frame with a custom, fully independent suspension
* Custom leather interior
* 14 and 17-inch wire Wheels
* Historic photos
* Restoration photos
* All RK Motors vehicles receive a comprehensive, multi-point inspection.
Inside this Ford, a custom cockpit wraps vintage simplicity in modern acoustics. Front and center, a body-matched dash hangs Classic Instruments All American telemetry above polished foot pedals. Opposite that dash, plush bench and bucket seats feature modern lap belts. At the bottom of those seats, piped California Carpet anchors a polished hand brake and polished fire extinguisher at the base of a booted Lokar shifter. At the edges of that carpet, leather side panels hang polished handles and small armrests beneath polished window frames. Above those frames, a sculpted headliner backs a hidden mirror and flush Traffic Light Viewer. And the driver stays connected to the road through a polished steering column that spins a thick, “V8” branded wheel.
You really can't ask for a cooler classic than this 1926 Ford. Featuring an unbeatable combination of proven technology and authentic good looks, it's the perfect car for any enthusiast who wants a top-notch build without spending two years and six figures achieving it.
My car 30 years ago in Japan.