If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, you are not alone.
If you are in the United States, please try:
National Eating Disorders Association (support, resources, treatment options)
If you are outside the United States, visit IASP to find help lines related to eating disorders for your country.
For self-help courses on body image and general peer support, please try Koko.
If you need some inspiration and comfort on your dashboard, follow Post It Forward on Tumblr.
i saw someone say back-bones protruding look like angel wings and my god, i’ve never heard better th1nzp0
reasons why i want to be sk1nny:
- i won’t be the ugly fat friend anymore
- guys (and girls) will like me, not my friends
- i can hug people without being scared of them feeling my stomach
- wearing cropped tops
- wearing tight, body forming dresses and clothing
- being looked at and asked if i want something to eat out of concern
- being cold on 30° celsius days
- someone can carry me
- being picked for a lead in a musical
- my school uniform fitting properly
- thigh gap 🤩🤩
- being able to fit both my hands around my leg without having to stretch
- shopping at op shops and being able to wear everything there
- looking like the characters i so often read about in my books
- walking through the house and not making a sound
- rings fitting my fingers
- baggy clothing looking actually good
This side of tumblr be like talking in Morse code lmfao
4n4 4n0r3x14 pr03d 34t1ng d1s0rd3r m14 4n4m14
No I dont WANT to be skinny, i NEED to be skinny.
Oh to be skinnier than the friend that always goes "I eat so much but can't gain weight. I don't know where the food goes"
Even though they only eat once a day
I feel so guilty for but also love the God complex/ superiority I feel from not eating or restricting. I see all these people in the store with carts piled with chips and candy. Calories on calories. And I think of how I can resist those things. I've always hated it when people say this but it makes me feel holy.
I feel so disgusting recently, I'm off track and I have no control. Wtf happened, any tips?
this is your (tw) ed reminder
that you should not weigh yourself right after/day after intense working out. my weight is 50 kg, but today it was 54 kg, because i burned 1000 calories yesterday. it might be water or your muscles are sore. so please, tell it to your ed friend, so they don't have to freak out.
stay hydrated, luv yal'l
also, i am starting 30 days Thinspo Challenge, so stay tuned today !
best thing i learned in this community: water is the best way to boost your metabolism. water flushed out sugar. water dilutes fat. water is god. i love water.