DUDE I WANNA MAKE B-SIDE BF SUCH A COCKY MOTHERFUCKER–
Also Divine shall hug you~!
I do believe Bella “making out” with a blood traitor is even worse, no?
if you think he isn’t going to try to take some stuff with him you are sadly mistaken
DKJFNKJS WHY DID U READ ME LIKE THIS…..
yeah, my hair is pin straight and i don’t have too much of it either…….when it was bleached, it had some volume bc of the damage and u know what? i kind of miss it
Part of me wants to say read it because in this house we love supporting other writers. But the other part of me wants to say not because I feel like they’re romanticizing a racist asshole. Honestly, do what you feel best? But also remember everything that happened in canon. Don’t form any apologies for his actions because, unfortunately, some fans do become that and become really toxic ><
I would thank you for that particularly dramatic serenade, but that would imply I appreciated and enjoyed it.
For 2020 at least:
1) His hiring of unprofessional and divisive staff at almost every level. Everything below could’ve been prevented or mitigated if he had proper advice and guidance. I also think his hiring of such awful staff pointed to him as being unfit for an executive role.
2) Praising Fidel Castro in Florida. Why would you EVER think this was a good idea in FLORIDA of all places.
3) Offering no reconciliation nor reaching out to Hillary voters from the start to the end of the primaries. You can’t win if at least a segment of the previous winner’s supporters don’t move into your column. He even said “I don’t need Hillary voters to win.” Idiot.
4) Once the primaries began, he offered no outreach to the candidates that dropped out nor to their supporters. In fact, HIS supporters (and aforementioned staff) encouraged a toxic atmosphere where they thought they could shame supporters into their camp. It backfired and people generally just went straight to supporting Biden as their preferred candidates dropped.
5) Putting the emphasis of his campaign on Medicare for All and not on Donald Trump. In doing so, he distracted himself from the number one concern of Democrats and Independents (beating Donald Trump) and instead focussed a ton of energy on this one issue, enough so that popular support for it plummeted. The primary and the campaign was a referendum on Donald Trump, he should’ve known better.
short answer is similar but never identical
The Conjoint doesn’t actually have many formerly human members (only one, who’ll be met in the comic). However, a lot of them do initially request a body that matches as closely to their original self as possible and then branch out and experiment with other aesthetics over time.
if you’re wondering about how close you can get, the one who designs your body will tend to limit you to the common ‘base’ form, but you can customize the headpiece to resemble styled hair and your original color and request a body shape that matches your own. you can also use clothing to account for missing parts that there aren’t mods for, like, cosmose was originally the same species as Sorbet and wears a lot of fur-heavy clothing around the shoulder area since for safety reasons he can’t have fur attached to his own body.
🔵 send me “♪” and I will shuffle spotify and write my favourite line with my handwriting 🔵
personally i think you should stop treating my inbox like a reverse confession box where i have to self-flaggelate for all of azula’s so-called sins you have listed here. not to mention the way you’ve framed these and tried to spin this is just absolutely bonkers, like absolutely no nuance to be found. who do you think you are, malcom tucker?
VERFGDVFRHDJVBFCDDC OMG ANON
i’ll have to answer it sometime but rn i’m just gaming the day away