710 notes · View notes
Lord of the Rings + Reductress Headlines (Part 4)
177 notes · View notes
187 notes · View notes
Is that so, master dwarf?
117 notes · View notes
The Hobbit + the Onion Headlines
LOTR + The Onion Headlines
70 notes · View notes
Headcanon - after the War of the Ring Aragorn asked Gimli to make a copy of the Ring of Barahir. After it was made Aragorn began to carry it, while he gave the original to Galadriel. Then she brought it to Valinor where she gave it to Finrod and told him of Aragorn's many noble deeds that were done while he was wearing Finrod's ring.
68 notes · View notes
Go back to main masterlist
Fics have a summary in the masterlists. Headcanons do not.
* Female Reader
+ Male reader
(If not specified; GN!Reader)
- Kili in a forbidden relationship *
- Kili learning his s/o to use a bow and arrow would include...
- Mixed signals with Fili (platonic Kili x reader) *
- Crushing on Kili while dating Aidan Turner *
- Kili with a pyrokinetic s/o
- Kili with a s/o who loves physical touch *
- Birthday Cake *
Summary: You have always enjoyed baking and Kili loves to join when you're in the kitchen. Your birthday is coming up and Kili wants to surprise you with baking you a cake. Only his surprise doesn't truly stay a surprise.
- Stupid Things *
Summary: Kili has been pining over you for months, but you cannot take a hint. When his feelings accidentally slip out one night, you think he's joking and start laughing at him. He gets embarrased and flustered, eventually leading up to him truly confessing.
- Little Thief
Summary: Kili has finally been taken by the meetings. You grow bored and seek dessert after dinner. Upon finding a little dwarfling attempting to steal cake, you help him. Chaos ensues.
- Fili giving you a book bouquet
- Training with Fili would include...
- Fili with an s/o that overworks *
- Being in an arranged marriage with Fili would include... *
- Fili and his s/o mutually pining over each other
- Mixed signals with Fili (Platonic Kili x reader) *
- Fili with an autistic s/o
- Fili crushing on his s/o
- Fili with a s/o who enjoys singing
- Your wedding day with Fili (his pov)
- Thorin with a s/o who has insomnia
- Thorin leaving for Erebor *
- Artificial Intelligence AU with Thorin
- Thorin taking care of his sick s/o
- Thorin coming home to his wife *
- Thorin with a s/o who's a witch +
- Soulmate AU (Seeing grey until meeting soulmate) *
- Learning to wield a sword (including Éowyn x reader) *
- Being suddenly transported into Middle-Earth
- Learning to wield a sword (including Aragorn x reader) *
- Éowyn with a s/o who's a healer
- Braiding headcanons with Éowyn *
- Cooking (and failing) with Éowyn
- Being with Éowyn as Legolas' sibling
55 notes · View notes
Pippin: *screams louder to establish dominance*
Boromir, concerned: should we do something?
Aragorn: no, i want to see who wins this
51 notes · View notes
Daughters of gondor
38 notes · View notes
WAIT new theory about why Tolkien picked Legolas, his insignificant, backstory-less, “more dangerous less wise” neglected elf, for the Fellowship: if he’d chosen one of his more special elves, that elf might have outshone Aragorn, and that would have been a disaster!!
28 notes · View notes
The Lord of the Rings character fan-art sketch
32 notes · View notes
Lotr HC pt.1
Legolas - He/They Gay
Aragorn - He/They Bi
Boromir - He/They Bi
Sam - He/Him Bi
Gimli - He/Him Aro Pan
Frodo - He/Him Gay
Gandalf - He/They Aro Ace
Pippin - They/Them Pan
Arwen - She/They Bi
Faramir - He/Him Pan
38 notes · View notes
Aralas know the language of love, eye contact!
22 notes · View notes
Legolas - IVY
Ivy is evergreen and can live for several hundred years. So it is not for nothing that this plant symbolizes eternal life and is therefore often used on graves. However, ivy also represents love and loyalty.
Faramir - Violet
Violets bloom in secret, so their main meaning is modesty.
Boromir - Maple leaf
Love of freedom, idealism, ambition, versatility, willpower, self-confidence.
Aragorn - Red Roses
Love and passion.
20 notes · View notes
Headcanon - Aragorn, as the young child Estel (I think he was around 11 years old at the time), met Thorin's Company+Bilbo and Gandalf when they came to Rivendell. Estel tried to follow them but Glorfindel caught him.
45 notes · View notes
father/son aragorn-and-elrond feels? in MY fic? it's more likely than you think.
19 notes · View notes
Aragorn: how do merry and pippin usually get out of these messes?
Sam: they don't. usually they just make a bigger mess that cancels out the first one.
18 notes · View notes
LORD OF THE RINGS Characters As EMO SONGS
Behold! 'Tis here! My latest video in which I combine two of my biggest passions. As always, likes, shares, comments etc. much appreciated ^_^
17 notes · View notes