NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 40% OF DISCOUNT!! 🎉✨
SEND EMAIL TO:
I will be taking commissions and update the price sheet a bit. I don't know how long my old Genius tablet can hold, so I need your help to buy a new one and be able to bring drawings more often without the problems that this tablet gives me 🙏✨
And not only that! I have never gone on vacation and thanks to you guys I have the possibility that it finally comes true ❤️ So I will be grateful if you can help me with this little dream!
And also, I lowered the price for the comics too, just ask 👀
41 notes · View notes
ART COMMISSION OPEN!!!
1. It doesn't have to be Undertale based commission, I take all kinds of art commissions except those in rule no.4
2. Be nice and patient, I don't take kindly to people that are rude and annoyingly impatient. Rest assured that I will get your commission done as good as possible if you're patient with me.
3. I only take payment through PAYPAL, because that's the platform I use for foreign payment.
4. I do not take NSFW, NSFL, gore, or any kind of intimate sexual or disturbing stuff. Sexy stuff is allowed because I do make those regularly.
5. If you are interested, then DM me on Tumblr or Discord (Revolvius#2003). It's easier to know what you want if we discuss it.
6. Make your decisions clear, do not change your requests rapidly and being indecisive on what to choose if I gave you a question. I am the artist, but I'm also a human that likes to be given a clear decision.
7. It's Commission time ;)
40 notes · View notes
New Post Same Shit, Please Donate Or Share If You Can't
Okay, so our last post has gotten frankly too long to share in full, it was getting shortened a lot, and our recent updates weren't always getting out there so.
We are two queer, homeless, disabled people living in Mississippi. We were evicted legally after months the landlords trying to evict us illegally, stalking us, and using fear tactics.
I am visibly trans and my hip is dislocated because of disability shit and I cannot walk to get shit if we need it, there's no uber here, and transportation is available but only from friends who will have to drive 30 mins to even get to us. My roomate, a queer indigenous man, also has dislocations preventing him from walking to places for us because of disability shit.
We need money for the hotel too, and food, and of course an apartment. We applied for one and expect to be approved, but that means fuck all if we can't afford the down-payment.
Our abusers are helping a little, and facilitating us getting the means to work from home if we can scrape together our side of the apartment funds.
Unfortunately, because of how long it took them to even agree to that (despite having promised help before withdrawing the offer when things got really bad), we spent a lot of money on the hotel, and we need as much help as we can get.
My roomate is doing drawing for people who donate (tho bc of disability shit, it may be a week before the actual drawing gets sent, pls be patient with him, he's going through it.)
If you donate $40 then he'll draw your pets!
And my dear friend @hostile-flower is generously drawing tattoo designs! Anyone who donates $50 gets a gorgeous custom tattoo design, just message me!
Also for the assholes, we make money in several ways, anyone telling us to get a job, will be told to get educated on the disability tax, and the structural limitations that keep disabled and poor people from accessing the aid meant for them. Also? Disability in the US is so below the poverty line that were fighting to raise it to the poverty line Right Fucking Now.
759 notes · View notes