#ask lynx stuff
I don't know about your headcanons for chapter 2, but my personal head canon for Kris being the night is that there are actually 3 entities in Kris' body
The Player, Kris, and the Knight
Based off information we get from others in chapter 1 and 2, Kris seems more like they'd be a mischievous prankster, not the type to deliberately harm someone. Kris slashing the tires and opening a fountain doesn't seem quite right in the context. Kris is the one who put ketchup on their arms to make Noelle think they were bleeding, Kris was the one who hid under Noelle's bed because she's afraid of humans under the bed. Kris is the one who ate the entire pie in the middle of the night. Kris is NOT the type to deliberately put their best friend and their mother in harms way. This has to be someone else.
The knight is the one opening the fountains and the one slashing the tires.
Meanwhile, the player, us, is the one who has control during the day, the one visiting the dark world and controlling Kris during the day, we're the one making all the friends. Although I'm sure you knew that part already. Anyways, that's my personal headcanon for the ending of Chapter 2, which I'm pretty sure most people have played through qt this point. On an unrelated note, have you gone through the "weird" route yet? If so what's your opinion on it?
Honestly, I'm actually leaning that way myself. I dunno if the Knight is directly in Kris, but he's at least manipulating some amount of action there. Whether creating the fountains is Kris's doing or the Knight's is still up for debate, but I'm really leaning towards the Knight.
One thing that actually solidified it in my head was just discussing with friends, and...the Darkners refer to the Knight with he/him pronouns, while Kris is referred to with they/them pronouns. Toby made it a lot less ambiguous that Kris goes by they/them in chapter 2 and during the UT anniversary stream. Coupled with other stuff (none of the Darkners recognize or identify Kris as the Knight even if they are the ones taking that particular action with the knife, there's some question of when and how Kris would've opened the library and school dark worlds, etc.) it does seem like there's basically three parties at play: Kris, the player and the Knight. The game is making it pretty clear that Kris is their own distinct person caught in an awful situation.
And yeah I've heard of Snowgrave, but I'm not gonna play it. I never did the geno route in UT, and honestly Snowgrave is WAY worse in a number of ways, so I'm sitting that out! I'm happy to just do normal/pacifist routes and then absorb all other info on weird routes from the internets!
88 notes · View notes
Do you wanna see my hot photos videos? igacfvnf1l
My website: https://www.facebook.com/sarahpamelina00053212
Do you wanna have huge d*ck? +5cm in a week lt2ue5xoyz
Learn more: https://www.facebook.com/dck7078642134
25 notes · View notes
- But I already did this joke! :(
- Awwww thank you so much! I’m very glad that you enjoyed the story! And yes, I’ve seen the theory that he comes from the red-horned headband that Kris had, or possibly is the missing green crayon. All of those still seem like possibilities! And yeah, while I do think that Ralsei is hiding something very important, I’m not convinced that he’s secretly evil or anything like that.
- I dunno...I’d perhaps rather just be myself?? And also be funny
53 notes · View notes
- I’m certain Susie has some kind of awful home life where she doesn’t want to interact with her family, and probably isn’t getting fed what she needs. However, I’m still of the mind that she at least has a roof over her head. Not having her own room reads to me that she’s just poor and has to share a room with someone in her family, not that she’s homeless. Either way, she does need some hugs!
- Oh my goodness, that’s a long time to stick around from beginning to end for all three stories! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!!
- Yup, I saw that one :O
37 notes · View notes
- Ahaha thank you! I honestly loved all her expressions in chapter 2 (actually there were A+ expressions for so many characters, it was great) so that’s a big compliment!!
- I dunno if that’s cursed? Just kinda silly, seems like.
- Oh wow, that’s very fast! But thaaank you, I’m very glad that you liked them both! I am currently working on the PDF for Paper Trail...and after that, I’ve got another (very big) project in mind, but it’s secret for now!
44 notes · View notes
- I am fine with people writing their own fanfics if they want to! A few folks have already done so!
- I don’t know if you’ve ever had a late library book before, but like...despite Berdly’s insistence otherwise, it’s honestly not that big of a deal if you never return a book. :P
- Thanks very much, I’m glad that you liked the art and stories! I’m actually happy with where I ended PT since I always intended to end it that place; it’s just crazy coincidence that that ended up so close to when we got more of canon. If I do other Deltarune stuff, I’ll do it as I like...there’s always plenty more to explore there with new canon, too!
36 notes · View notes
- Thank you so much, I’m really glad that you were able to find it and read the whole thing! (Kind of a shame that most of the dubbers haven’t finished it!) But I really appreciate the kind words, and I’m glad you liked the ending!
- I thiiiiink at this point it’s probably just a joke! Especially since the Queen kept directing the banana stuff at Kris rather than Noelle! Otherwise all Rudy has to do in the hospital is just eat some bananas.
- I was aware of that dialogue but didn’t have any ideas on where I wanted to run with it. Honestly, I’m glad I never did, because nothing I could’ve come up with could ever top the insanity that is Queen in chapter two.
25 notes · View notes
- Awww thank you so much, I’m glad it gave you good feelings, and that you can carry them over to your own works in a different fandom!
- That’s also a possibility! Yeah, my initial thought was “oh no Kris is the Knight!” but after some thinking on it I believe it’s definitely more complicated than that.
- Oh wow, thanks so much, anon! I’m so glad that you were able to catch up and that you really liked it! Hope you have a good day, too!!
23 notes · View notes
- Nahh. While I’m sure Ralsei is connected to Asriel in some important way, I don’t think Ralsei actually IS Asriel. If nothing else, I don’t think Ralsei would react the way he does to the more romantically-inclined options Kris can have with him if he was actually just Kris’s brother.
- Thanks very much, anon! I’m glad you liked how the story ended up! It’ll certainly be interesting to see where canon goes with everything now!
- Yeah, I think it was pretty easy for people to draw that conclusion after Queen described how the Knight was making fountains, and then for Kris to go and do exactly that! However, looking over it more, there’s still a bunch we’re missing, and it seems to give the impression to me that there’s a third party at play in regards to fountain creation. We’ll have to see!
42 notes · View notes
- I mean, I kinda covered a little bit of that in Paper Trail, honestly? I think Ralsei is aware of the player having control over Kris, since Ralsei frequently addresses UI elements or game aspects that are usually only relevant to the player. I’m not convinced yet that “he’s secretly eeeeevil!” or anything like that.
- Kris seemed to think that that book was never getting returned, so I’m going to guess no!
- I like to think so! At least get that little bit of closure!
37 notes · View notes
- Sob nooo, I don’t have enough wrist to draw that fast. :( (Or ideas, honestly! Just wanna see how more of canon develops!) But yeah, it’s a weird coincidence how soon they came out between each other!
- Awwww thank you so much for the kind words!! I really appreciate it, and I’m glad you liked it!
- Yes, this is the end! No real continuations, just silly extra stuff for the PDF. (And thank you!)
31 notes · View notes
- Insert [BIG SHOT] response here, I think!
- Gaster basically spilled out that he deliberately manipulated the player into participating in the game, and he was confident that the player’s desire to finish the game would always outweigh any genuine care for Kris and their friends. The player stopping the game proves him wrong - they did care for the characters more than their own satisfaction, and it gives them all a chance to actually undo Gaster’s machinations.
- Thanks so much, anon! And as someone who works in entertainment, I think it’s typically better for all involved if fandom and official canon stay as separate things. While it’d personally really excite me if he did read it, I don’t know if that’d be really the best choice for anyone! Aaaand sadly just couldn’t find any space for the dog in the story!
43 notes · View notes
- Iiiiiii do not remember much about getting the tea and what everyone’s reaction to it was. I think I got either the Susie or Noelle tea? I’d need to replay that part for a refresher.
- I dunno if it’s confirmed yet! It certainly does seem to be pointing that direction, but I am getting the impression that the Knight is a third party at play, not necessarily just Kris themselves. But either way, theorizing is neat!
- Thank you very much!! And we’ll see, but I think the connection between UT and DR will be some aspect that matters to us, the players, rather than the characters or plot of DR. We’re coming into DR with all these expectations based on our experiences with UT, after all.
44 notes · View notes
- Ahhh thanks for coming back to check it out! :D I hope you have a lot of fun both reading the comic and playing through the new chapter...I know I definitely did!
- Haha, thank you, it’s kinda neat to get in that space where stuff feels very canon!
- He definitely hits a certain type there...at least in this fictional universe, it’s actually funny.
36 notes · View notes
You take off the Knights helmet and it’s the annoying dog from Dogs of future past
896 notes · View notes
There is a comic series writer known as XxTc-96xx who has an unfinished undertale comic known as endertale. They dont like people asking whether they are going to finish the series and I doubt they will ever try and finish it. If you can encourage them or ask to help them or something that would be awesome. Maybe when you finish paper trail you can collab with them to finish it!
Anon, while I really shouldn’t answer, I’m gonna do so anyway just so that I can hopefully teach you for the future: do not do this. This is honestly rude to both TC-96, and to me. If they’ve made it clear that they don’t like being asked about it, then asking me to disrespect their wishes on your behalf is not cool, and suggesting I volunteer my time without asking me or them if we want to do that isn’t cool, either.
I know it sucks when a story you like doesn’t get finished, but that’s the inherent risk you take with free content. Please respect the wishes of artists/creators who are giving you work out of their own free time, even if it means they may not finish it.
782 notes · View notes
Is the knight a oc..????
The greatest OC I could ever come up with has already appeared in the comic, and it's this Handy Snake.
393 notes · View notes
Would your Sonic OC be Lynx the Griffin?
572 notes · View notes
You should have Alphys the lizard meet Alphys the monster
They have met!
506 notes · View notes