september 25, 2020 ♡
I recently got this beautiful pure leather journal to document my gap year and I’m so in love with it like so incredibly in love. There’s a lot of pages and they’re all blank so you can choose to write, to draw, to make it as a bujo, and so forth. I swear, everytime I write on it (which I’ve found myself doing every night before sleeping), I feel like a fearless and independent character from a classic period drama and I feel like I can do anything. Also, I only got this for a week and I’ve already filled all of the pages like halfway through like omg! I just love writing on it so much and I’m so grateful. I did feel a bit worried that I’ll run out of pages before my gap year is over so I ordered a new one just in case and it should be arriving soon! I’m excited and I highly recommend this journal. On another note, I’ve devised a routine for myself during my gap year and I started it yesterday and I feel much calmer and better than before. I’ve realized that, in order to have a successful gap year, you need to have some structure (at least for me) bcs, otherwise, like for me, I thought of so many ideas and things to do that it seemed so overwhelming and I ended up succumbing to the feeling and losing energy to do anything. With this new routine, I’m able to do a lot of the things that I enjoy and get closer to achieving all of my goals for my gap year! I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend!! 🤍✨
🎧: body - jordan suaste
22 - 24.09.2020 - 22-24/100 Days of Productivity
• cleaning, cleaning • shopping • zoom meeting • preparing for the start of academic year •
This is the first page of my new journal. I hope that it’ll keep me organised during this academic year. Also, this is my first journal - do you have any tips or ideas of how to fill it?
finally moved my desk in front of my window to have better lighting when I zoom call. lmao online school is real!!! 2020 or being an exchange student while staying at home. it sucks but brighter days are coming🌪⛅️
and yeah my planner matches the sky ;)
stay soft n safe x
23 september 2020 [ day 1/100 ]
After much deliberation I finally purchased a month of Grammarly premium today – I honestly hope it’s worth it because it’s quite pricey, y’know, due to the 17.10 South African Rand to a Dollar exchange rate, which is fun. other than that I spent the whole day working on my dissertation. I procrastinated & we are now panicking™️
🎧 listening to: Halfway to Nowhere by Chelou
I don’t think my plant is loving its place and I don’t know how to bring her back to a healthy level… Other than that lessons are picking up their pace and I’ve so much to learn and so much to do, med school rhythm is really something.
9.22.20 — sunflowers and coffee in the morning light
Love reading a book while being on the train.
Pictures taken on 28th August and 10th September.
hey guys! last time I did this it seemed to be popular so let’s do it again! there’s nothing like to much positivity ♥
what is this?
basically it’s secret santa, only happening in October
- you’ll be sending anonymous messages to another studyblr whose url I’ll randomly assign to you
- the messages should be positive! talk about your day, tell them a story, compliment them, ask them stuff, anything you want! just keep them positive :)
- someone else will receive your url as well and will also send you anonymous asks
- the aim of this event is to meet new people and make friends
- this event will begin on the 5th October 2020 and last for a week, so will end on the 11th
- you can continue sending asks after the week ends if you want :)
- reblog this post to participate
- pls only enter this if you are willing to commit to this
- there’s no limit of the asks you should send but I’d recommend to send one per day (the more the better, we all love getting asks!)
- have your ask box open with the anonymous option turned on! not everyone is comfortable being off anon
- you can reveal who you are either at the end of the month or not reveal your identity at all! it’s up to you
- the target group are studylbrs but langblrs and bookblr are welcome too
- if you have any questions, feel free to ask
- have fun :)
So the whole month of September has been a bit of a roller coaster tbh. The amount of COVID-19 cases has been skyrocketing in Denmark, so I’m sort of just waiting for the government to put us under lockdown again (but hoping that it doesn’t happen!!). School has also been taking a toll on me; there has been a lot of assignments hanging over my head, but I’m finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel since we have a break in two weeks! I still have five assignments in those two weeks though… But on the bright side! the afternoon sun lightens my room up in such a lovely way, and I’ve learned how to knit socks! Also! Thank you for 500 followers 🥺 I love each and every one of you!🧡
🎧 - if this is the last time (LANY)
22.09.20 — test theory notes and picnics by the pier