This is Superfamily!
Love is a War – Prologue
Peter Parker x Pregnant!Stark Reader
Warnings: violence, injuries, swearing, the snap does not happen
All characters are over 18.
Tony had always been involved in your life from the moment you were born. His views on the world changed after you were born, his one purpose to protect you, whether that be from the aliens in the sky, or to the kids at school, no matter what, he would protect you. After what happened in the Afghan Cave, he wanted to spend more time with you and had negotiated with your mother that you would live with him. Your mother had been a simple woman, never one for riches but hard working. She never took any of the support money that Tony offered her, all she asked was that he was a constant in your life if he was to be involved. That meant no skipping birthdays or holidays for parties, no he had to spend them with you.
It had been a one-night stand that meant nothing to either party, they were both just happy to have a child. Your younger memories filled with their joyous faces and laughter. Tony was a great dad. When he became Iron Man, the story changed. He became distant with you, being only young he didn’t want to upset you or bring you to any harm. He kept you out of the spotlight after this, your face hidden from the magazines and newspapers. He sued anyone who tried to publish your face. If you ended up with the enemy it would kill him.
Around your 10th birthday your mother passed away. She had been caught up in one of the missions that Iron Man had been on. You remember the day so clearly, blowing out the candles on your cake with Pepper and Happy as your father was out, your mother on her way over. As the flame from the last candle diminished you caught sight of your father stood with a bloody face and tears in his eyes.
He spoke to Pepper outside of the room whilst you sat with Happy. A shriek could be heard coming from Peppers’ mouth. She could not believe what she was hearing, your mother dead, all because of your father. He told you the next day, wanting to spare your birthday from grief. Pepper adopted you not long after, they called it the just in case plan. If anything were to happen to Tony then you would be taken care of, there would be someone for you.
Over the years Pepper had become like a mother to you, taking you shopping, helping you through your first heartbreak and just generally being there for the girly things. She was your role model, always working hard to achieve. Pepper taught you not to forget your mother, that she was not there to replace her, but to carry her legacy on. The bond you shared with your family was one you would never, could never forget.
Peter on the other hand, his childhood had not been fantastic. His parents had died when he was young, leaving him in the care of his aunt and uncle. This was great for him, until his uncle passed away leaving just him and his aunt. He hated the world for how cruel it was to him. How could one person go through such grief in such a short space of their lifetime?
If that wasn’t enough, he was bullied at school. Flash always tormenting him, calling him names and even sometimes beating him up for fun. When he became Spider-Man he couldn’t just start defending himself, no that would seem too suspicious. He had to keep his identity a secret, it was the only way he got out of high school alive.
His Stark internship was one of the few things that kept him sane in high school when he wasn’t out being Spider-Man. The fact that he got to work with Tony Stark was everything that he could dream of, so when he offered him a full-time position after graduation Peter finally thought his life was moving in the right direction. His dreams were coming true, well his good dreams, not his nightmares. No, his nightmares were in the past, of past events. Of times when he maybe should have died but didn’t, except in his nightmares he really does die.
The first time Peter stayed for dinner he only met Pepper. She reminded him of his aunt which made him feel even more at home than he already did. Things changed when he met you at 17. The girl who was in some of his classes but whose last name was not Stark. When you explained at dinner that it was your mothers’ name that you used it made sense to him, the media never published anything about Tony Stark having a child.
You both were infatuated with one another.
Love is a War – Mini-Series Teaser
Peter Parker x Pregnant!Stark Reader
Warnings: violence, injuries, swearing, snap does not happen
Starks are notorious for their reputation. When the youngest Starks’ life is in danger what will happen and who will save them?
Peter had never known love until he met (y/n) Stark. Is their love enough to save them all?
Tony thought that Thanos was the worst thing he would ever have to face; how could he be so wrong?
You thought you knew what a motherly bond was all about, but never did it ever feel as strong as it feels now.
When did love become war?
All the Small Things
Just some random Tony and Natasha headcanons…
- Tony and Natasha find solidarity in being the shortest of the Avengers. (Yes, Bruce has pointed out the fact he’s only a smidge taller than Tony, to which Tony pointed out that he doesn’t “act” short, so he doesn’t get to join the club).
- They speak the most languages of all the Avengers combined (besides Thor). They like to randomly challenge each other by going a whole day or week speaking Portuguese or Hindi or Japanese. Tony’s better at learning new languages and expanding vocabularies, but Natasha’s way better at accents and tonal variations.
- Weirdly enough, they have a similiar taste in music. They both love classic rock as well as orchestral music. (They also both play piano).
- They’re nerds. Absolute nerds. They’ve made a game out of trying to find pop culture references the other doesn’t get (no winner yet).
- They have the same, strange mix of refined and garbage taste. They will drink fine wine with a Big Mac and cheese fries, don’t doubt them.
- Tony is fully aware Natasha likes to “borrow” his shirts and sweaters and hoodies (and basically anything else that will remotely fit her). He’s not upset by it at all; he just takes note of which ones she particularly likes and tries to make sure he washes them instead of losing them in a corner of the workshop for months on end. (There’s a part of him that wonders if it isn’t just a ploy to get him to remember to sort his laundry more often).
- Natasha is the first person Tony has ever actually, properly spoken to about the cave and Yinsen.
- Tony is actually a decent cook (just not in cramped little jet kitchenettes), but Natasha helped him refine his skills. They enjoy cooking and sometimes even baking together. (“Avengers Assemble!” doesn’t bring the team together the fastest; “Stark and Romanov made lasagna!” does).
Ok but like imagine all the avengers were back together in Infinity War.
Stephen: what is he, your ward?
Tony and Peter at the same time: N-no-￼
Steve: you adopted a child? Isn’t that Queens??
Tony: What no I didn’t
Peter: Hi Mr. Black Panther sir!!
T’challa: ah Stark’s son! Hello!
Tony just not correcting them because he knows damn well this is his kid:
Thor: Ah I’ve heard so much of you Man Of Spiders! Stark is a very proud father! I hear you are very intelligent as well
Peter freaking out that this literal god is talking to him and his biggest hero/mentor brags about him:
Tony: Wow thanks for calling me out Point Break >:I
Bruce staring at Spider-man terrified as he is being self sacrificing and smart: Oh my god Tony he’s just like you how much did I miss when I was in space I didn’t expect you to adopt a kid, nonetheless a hero and one with your brain holy shit-
Tony: Bruce calm down he’s not m-
Nat: Don’t lie to yourself Stark
Thor: *drops his Mjölnir* (we’re pretending he still has it)
Peter: Mr. Thor you dropped this *picks the hammer up*
The avengers: *fucking shook*
Peter’s oblivious ass just standing there:
Tony: you see that? That’s my kid. Mine. The one in the spider-man suit. You see him? Yeah you do! You’re doing great kid! :,,,D
oh to be a y/n avengers fam! au character
By Your Side
Prompt: Tony is struggling a lot with self criticism and as a coping mechanism, he self harms. One day one of the team see the wounds and confront him.
A/N: Please be wary of the triggers. Tony acts like a bit of an ass but it’s to further the plot and the message. I hope you all enjoy☺️
A cut. The blood dripped out of the cut skin. The lines that covered Tony’s arms were all red and oozing with blood. This is the only way to cope. Nothing helped. Cutting is the best way to help Tony. It helped him forget about all the recent events that have happened throughout the past two years. From the incidents involving Ultron to the Sokovia Accords, Tony wished that everything would just go back to normal.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present:
The Very Big Extended Capfam!
- Steve could be the cool dad who jumps out of planes without a parachute
- Sam is the responsible dad who urges them not to do that.
- T’Challa is the guy who wouldn’t tell them no, but who would make sure it’s done safe (if you want to do that, do it when we are present).
- Natasha’s obviously the wine aunt who gets told,“You’re not helping!” on the regular.
- Bucky is the guy people think is an irresponsible punk but he just wants to take a nap and go to a science convention please.
- Wanda is the big sister who will cook delicious meals with names no one can pronounce, and make the TV remote float out of reach for fun.
- Thor is the energetic uncle who entertains the kids and supports them always
- Shuri is the kid you think is too cool for you but nah she loves everyone. Also, here’s that thing from your favorite movie you thought could never exist in real life (robots, light sabers, a certain vehicle).
- Bruce is the chill uncle who will take you to nature parks and show you science. No, you can’t try his weed.
- Scott is the amazing dad who’s surprisingly responsible, will start chanting ‘Eat the rich’ first, will engage in any hobby no matter how ‘stupid’ you think it is.
- Cassie is the absolute sweetheart kid but she has learned how to use her teacups as weapons whelp who the fuck taught her that??
- Peter is the smart kid who rambles on and on about things and who will scare you by hiding on the ceiling. He’s Big Nerd.
- Ned is that guy who’s enthusiastic about pretty much everything you do, and Bucky once got emotional because Ned said his arm was awesome and that his hair was awesome and that he was awesome. It doesn’t matter how many times that kid says “awesome” it keeps sounding entirely genuine.
- MJ is the kid on the couch who doesn’t say much, but will sometimes just say something that makes you stare at the wall haunted. She’s really thriving when she’s in a conversation with Steve about society and the government, and Bucky and Sam are worried because they sound like they’re gonna take over the world???
- Rhodey is that guy who seems stiff but is actually really cool. Sometimes his stories are a bit weird, but you just take that in stride because he’s a good listener and will shake you out of your bullshit madness when you need it.
Feel free to add!!
Y/N: Where are we?
Jughead: I don’t know…
Merlin: Yes, Arthur? 😒
Arthur: Did you misfire again?
Morgana: We were supposed to be in Florida 😡
Steve: Why were you going to Florida?
Tony: Without our permission, may I add
Pietro: We don’t need your permission
Tony: Of course you’re there, too
Arthur: ANSWER ME MEERLIN
Pietro: He can’t, he’s making out with Morgana under a lifeboat
Jughead: Shit 😳
Jughead: I think we’re on the Titanic
Betty: No, Juggie, come on, we can’t be
Jughead: Well, there’s a woman here with suspiciously red hair
Pietro: Maybe it’s Andrews
Archie: I’m trying to find milkshakes
Pietro: Do you ever look for anything else?
Y/N: Leave him alone, I’ll make some when we get back
Pietro: Do me first 😈
Peter: I think we should regroup
Tony: Yes, you should. Strange and I are working on getting to you
Jughead: How, if we’re on the Titanic?
Tony: YOU’RE WHAT?!?!
Steve: DIDN’T YOU SAY FLORIDA?!
Tony: NATASHA THE KIDS ARE SYNCING
Betty: Didn’t he mean sinking?
Archie: I hope not
Y/N: We’re not sinking
Wanda: SHUT UP
Pietro: Ow, did you have to hit me?!
Nat: I’m on a mission, what’s up?
Tony: THEY’RE ON THE TITANIC
Nat: So? Diving is fun, they’ve had lessons
Tony: NOT DIVING ON THE TITANIC, ON THE ACTUAL TITANIC
Nat: How did this happen, again?
Nat: Was it the mushrooms Thor brought back from Asgard?
Arthur: Merlin did have them, he thought it’d help with Lord Odd’s spell
Peter: He means Dr. Strange’s
Tony: FRIDAY GET STRANGE OVER HERE
Strange: What is it, Stark, I’m busy
Tony: YOU WILL BE BUSY SOON
Tony: EXPLAINING WHY OUR CHILDREN ARE STRANDED ON A SYNCING SHIP
Tony: THANK YOU
Strange: I thought they were going to Florida?
Merlin: I might have taken a wrong turn…
Tony: A WRONG TURN?! A WRONG TURN?!?!?!
Tony: STEVE LISTEN TO THIS
Steve: I’m listening
Bucky: He’s actually trying to drown himself in the sink
Steve: I’m preparing for the rescue mission, Bucky
Sam: How are you also typing on your phone?
Bucky: That’s a good question…
Vision: Maybe his phone is waterproof
Tony: FOCUS OUR KIDS ARE IN DANGER
Beck: Before we all fly off the handle, why don’t we find out what time it actually is there?
Strange: That’s not a bad idea
Beck: I know, I’m a genius
Tony: Be quiet, or I’ll weed the garden with you again
Jughead: It’s nighttime
Archie: I can’t find a calendar
Tony: You could ask someone
Archie: They’re all staring at me
Archie: It’s really cold
Tony: Please tell me you’re not all in beach clothes
Pietro: No, we’re all wearing our bedsheets
Tony: Hilarious 🙄
Archie: I’m not wearing a bad sheet
“We can’t bring them all back,” Merlin says, locking eyes with the others. “There’s just no way.”
Peter bit his lip. “Okay, but can’t we just tell them? Warn them, so they’ll be ready?”
“We can’t save them,” Arthur says, and the sadness in his voice finally makes it clear; because Arthur never gives up, unless he knows there’s no other way…something he learned too soon, or maybe too late - a long time ago. “It could change everything.”
“We don’t have time, anyway,” Merlin says, a moment later, trying to ignore the pain in his chest. “If we don’t do this in exactly one hour, we won’t be able to go back; we’ll die, too. For good, this time.”
Tony: Hope you’re all ready to come home
Strange: We will be there in exactly thirty minutes
Strange: Do not stray from the plan, I won’t be able to maintain the portal long
Steve: No funny business
Sam: No saving people…
Bucky: Or hunting things
Jughead: What the fuck?
Jughead: What the hell?
Steve: Thank you, that’s better
Peter: They’ve been watching Supernatural
Peter: It’s my fault, I wish I’d never told them anything..
Steve: Where’s Y/N?
Tony: She’s suspiciously silent…
Pietro: I don’t see Andrews, either
Peter: Or Betty and Wanda…
Peter: THEY’RE GONE
Merlin: Gone where?
Morgana: Where’s Arthur?
Steve: FIND THEM NOW
Tony: When was the last time any of you saw them?
Peter: Y/N said something about searching for Jac
Tony: WHERE IS MY SON
Merlin: He dove off the side of the ship
Morgana: WITH HIS WEBS DON’T GIVE THE MAN A HEART ATTACK EMRYS
Merlin: OH SO NOW I’M EMRYS RIGHT THEN MORGANA YOU WANNA GO?!?!
Arthur: What’s wrong with you two???
Pietro: Lovers’ spat
Merlin: Did you have to??
Pietro: But my sister and future girlfriend are missing, so…
Morgana: I’ll help you look for them
Merlin: MORGANA DONT LEACE ME ARTHURR HELPPHL
Peter: Who the hell’s your future girlfriend?!
Peter: WHAT NO SHES NOT YOU CANT TAKE HER
Morgana: Lady help us
Merlin: HELP ME
Betty: WHAT is going on?!
Morgana: The boys are fighting
Betty: I know but WHy?!???
Jughead: And you.
Tony: FIFTEEN MINUTES ROLL CALL ARE YOU ALL TOGETHER
Wanda: I’m dragging Y/N over to break apart Peter and Pietro
Wanda: She won’t have to do anything, the tears will do
Archie: WHY IS SHE CRYING?!?! 😭😭😭
Betty: Oh no
Jughead: We should have brought Veronica
Betty: She was busy trying to kill her dad this weekend
Peter: WHY IS Y/N CRYGJIBJL
Tony: ROLL CALL NOW CRYING LATER GO
Jughead: I think we’re about to get arrested, so maybe you should hurry
Sam: Have you hit the iceberg yet?
Pietro: Wgat Y/Nno no no no
Steve: WHAT WHAT JIST HAPPENED
Jughead: Everything’s fine
Wanda: Y/N borrowed Pietro’s speed and took Peter’s webshooters
Wanda: We are ready
Wanda: I am proud
Strange: Okay, hold still
Strange: I see you
Beck: Don’t lose the gossip though
Tony: THATS IT
Beck: TEXT IT TO ME THOUGH I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY OTP
Nat: What is his OTP?
Vision: Y/N and Peter
Vision: I personally ship Y/N and Pietro
Tony: TRAITOT YOURE DISOWNED
Clint: MY SHOP WILL WIN THEM ALL
Clint: Yesyes you heard me MY SHIP
Vision: What is your ship?
Clint: Y/N and Books
Wanda: TRAITRS NO NO ILL KILL KILL NOT MY Y/N
Bucky: But she loves her books
Strange: We are back.
Strange: I’m out, though
Strange: They are all either in tears or warpath
Strange: This isn’t my responsibility
Nat: DONT YOU DARE PLAY THAT SONG
Bucky: But Vision remixed it just for us…
Nat: I’LL KILL YOU BARNES
Nat: COME HELP ME BREAKUP THE FIGHTING
Steve: That was too close
Bucky: It reminds me of that time we all drifted…
Tony: DON’T TALK ABOUT IT
Nat: They’re all asleep, finally
Nat: I couldn’t get Peter or Pietro to leave Y/N’s room, though.
Beck: Funny, I couldn’t get Jughead out of Wanda’s either…
Clint: FRESH CHIPS
Tony: You are a very disturbed man, Barton
Thor: Let us to bed!
Loki: Okay, Shakespeare 🙄
Archie: Did anyone say milkshake? 😋
Betty: I’ll make you one
Thor: BE QUIET
Archie: Thanks, Betty
Archie: I love you
Jughead: Hey, why did Betty jus
Jughead: Oh wow
Jughead: Yeah, I’m…I’m out.
Thor: As are we..
Tony: See you soon, Y/N
Y/N: But I’m in my room down the hall from you?
Tony: The other you
Steve: Nevermind him
Steve: Sweet dreams
Y/N: I love you guys
Y/N: Thank you for not letting us go down with the ship
Nat: DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT SAM
Nat: BARNES IM GOING TO KILL YOU
Clint: I will put my hands up and surrender…
Nat: SHUT UP
Nat: GO TO BED
Clint: Okay, fine 🥺
Clint: Come on, boys
Clint: Let’s watch it in my room
Nat: Oh God
Tony: Leave them be, they’ll be fine
Tony: Come join me in my room
Tony: Mind your business, Cap
Nat: I think I’d rather go alone, but thanks
Tony: Fine, I was going to the lab anyway…
Wanda: BED NOW ALL OF YOU
There is a reason the Avengers have their groceries delivered each week. Tony made the mistake of taking them shopping only once and that was enough for him.
Tony: I already explained this to you, Cap–
Steve: Then explain to me again why milk is 4 dollars a gallon!
Peter, an arm full of instant ramen: Mr. Stark, they have a new shrimp flavor!
Tony: Kid, that had no nutrition at–
Natasha: Who wants bacon!
Clint: I’M A SLUT FOR BACON!
Tony: What the fu-
Bruce, trying to decide on which tea to get: I mean they’re all good, but this brand is cheaper.
Tony: Billionaire, Bruce, just–
Thor: Friend, Tony! We shall feast tonight on the Pop of Tarts!
Tony: Why do you have 2 carts of popt–!?
Steve, still distressed over the milk: How do you get milk from an almond!?
Peter, distracted: Can we get cheese sticks too?
Natasha: What about pudding?
Clint: Fuck your pudding!
Peter, excited: Mr. Stark cheetos are on sale!
Bruce, still deciding on a tea: Can we afford tea cookies too? I’m sure we have a coupon somewhere.
Steve, frantic: How do you milk an almond, Tony!?
The whole Marvel Fandom: Bucky’s alive! Natasha! Holy shit we’re gonna get WinterWidow in the MCU!
[Infinity War happens…]
Fandom: It’s okay! We still have one more movie to straighten this out and get some Bucky and Nat action. I’m sure the Russos will come around, right? Everything will be fine! *stressed denial*
The whole fandom: