we can do both
Chapter 6: Lessons in Rescue
[Summary: It’s finally time for your rescue lessons. As excited as you are to get a chance to learn a thing or two about disaster relief, the excitement is destroyed as your lessons at the USJ are interrupted.]
To be honest, the more you thought about it, the less that press break-in made sense to you. It seemed odd that reporters could get past the school’s security system, especially since they hadn’t been able to until lunch. You supposed it could’ve been someone’s quirk that you didn’t know about, but you were pretty sure if someone had a quirk like that, they weren’t likely to become reporters.
Who do you think is Deku’s best friend? Hell who do you think is everybody’s? I’m ready for all the answers.
working on a lil screen cap redraw bc i love this feral dude right here
im kind of sad i think my favorite mha fan art is just… gone. ive tried searching for it, ive tried searching google and my blog and tumblr as a whole and i just… cant find it. and i projected onto the image so bad….
anyways im going to describe it and not do it justice in the vague hope someone else is able to find it?
it was adult bakugou and deku, and both had undercuts. the image was in color and really well done. they were meeting their younger selves and i think there was teasing about height involved. bakugou maybe? had a hearing aid, and i believe there mightve been a romo thing between the older selves.
idk i have really little hope but it was my absolute favorite and i wish i saved it to my computer tbh. backsearching for a source is so much easier than trying to find it now. :<
HE DID NOT JUST DISRESPECT ERI LIKE THAT 😤
Battle of the bands au? Anybody?
a/n: hi!! of course love <3 i wanna have a sleepover so bad bruh, me and my best friend usually have sleepovers all the time like every weekend, but with everything happening, we’ve been separated, she’s my other brain cell.
headcanon: them with a s/o who hates being at their own house
key: (y/n) - your name / (f/n) - first name / (l/n) - last name / (e/c) - eye color / (h/c) - hair color / (y/q) - your quirk
warnings: fluff, swearing, angst
»»————- ★ ————-««
»»————- ★ ————-««
- Dorms weren’t a thing just yet. So you were currently staying at home.
- You hated home.
- It was nothing but a pit of hatred, boiling over with your parents’ distaste for your future. They hated that you wanted to become a hero. They hated that you wanted to throw your life away on some whim.
- “You’re wasting your time. You don’t have any talent.”
- “You’re pathetic, and that quirk is useless in the hero world.”
- “Drop out already, you’re being a real pain in the ass.”
- But you didn’t listen. In fact, you did the opposite. You tried even harder.
- But that was hard in it of itself.
- When you and Bakugou got together, you made every excuse to go over. You felt like you were being clingy but you just didn’t want to be home. You didn’t want to hear your parents tease and bully you for chasing your dreams.
- It was often you found yourself hanging out after school, staying for dinner, hanging out on the weekends, studying together, and eventually, after enough persuading from Bakugou, you could spend the night.
- “We’re just gonna watch movies!”
- “You better leave the door open!”
- “Shut up!” Bakugou yelled back to his mom, bringing you upstairs toward his room. You giggled and walked into his room, now accustomed to his house’s layout.
- You opened your book bag to pull out some school work. As you opened your binder, a bunch of ripped papers were staring back at you.
- This can’t be happening.
- Your parents had taken their frustration with you out on your homework.
- You’d stopped by to pick up some spare clothes, and in the meantime, they’d ripped and torn your important homework to shreds.
- You sat on Bakugou’s bed, staring at the tattered fragments of what was supposed to be your math and reading homework.
- “Hey what happened?” Bakugou asked, looking at the mess of paper.
- “I-I don’t know.” You lied. Of course, you knew. But you didn’t want to tell him.
- “Don’t give me that shit.” Bakugou turned to look at you. You looked back at him, your eyes brimming with tears.
- “Nothing is wrong, I promise.” You lied again. Bakugou frowned and glanced back at your homework.
- “You expect me to believe that you just tore that up yourself?” Bakugou asked. You shook your head.
- “It’s just-”
- “It’s what? You can tell me.” Bakugou wasn’t the one for comforting, but he could tell when things were bothering you. And if something was making you upset, he was going to beat the shit out of whoever or whatever it was.
- “My parents. They don’t like the idea of me being a hero. They must’ve done this while I was getting spare clothes.” You explained, leaning into Bakugou.
- “I’ll have my mom make copies on the printer.” Bakugou looked down at his homework. He hadn’t started, so you’d be able to get a nice clean copy.
- And then everything clicked.
- “Is this why you always want to come over?” Bakugou asked, not even giving his question a second thought.
- “Yeah.” You whispered. As a few tears rolled down your cheek, you felt strong arms embrace you.
- “Don’t ever ask me again if you can come over. You come over whenever you want, okay?” Bakugou rubbed your back. You nodded and lifted your head to look at Bakugou.
- You smiled at him and poked his nose.
- “You’re such a softie.” You said quietly, watching as Bakugou rolled his eyes.
- “Only for you, dumbass.”
»»————- ★ ————-««
»»————- ★ ————-««
- Shoto is sort of oblivious. But he knows what it’s like when parents pressure you.
- At first, it was mostly just verbal taunts. Your parents would tease you for wanting to be a hero, and tell you that your quirk was pathetic.
- But then things got worse.
- They wouldn’t physically hurt you, but you wondered if they would.
- The yelling and bullying got worse.
- It became a daily thing. You’d be trying to make dinner and they’d mess with your things, crumping up your homework, your mom even hid your hero costume one time.
- You found it a few days later but you had to make up an excuse as to where it went.
- And then you and Todoroki started dating.
- You started staying at your house less.
- Todoroki was convinced you just liked being with him, and he soon had a full dresser drawer of your stuff, shirts, pants, jackets, you name it, it was in that drawer.
- But then Todoroki noticed while you were using the bathroom, a note on your binder.
- ‘Just give up already, you should be supporting this family not chasing some stupid dream.’
- When you got back from the bathroom, you froze, watching as Todoroki read through several notes you had from your parents.
- “What are these?” Todoroki asked, looking over at you. You quickly scurried over and took them from him.
- “It’s nothing.” You lied, shoving them back into your bookbag.
- “They don’t look like nothing.” Todoroki replied. You just shook your head.
- “Really it’s-”
- “Is something happening at your house?” Todoroki didn’t have much restraint. He cared for you a lot, so he was willing to get to the bottom of things. And if something was happening like what was happening with his dad and him, he didn’t want you experiencing it.
- “I-” You paused. You looked down at your lap and sighed.
- “My parents don’t think I’d make a good hero. They think I’m just chasing some silly dream.” You explain, not wanting to look up at Todoroki.
- Todoroki pulled you into a hug. You rested your head on his shoulder, snuggling into his warmth.
- “Why didn’t you tell me?” Todoroki questioned. You didn’t know what to say. You just didn’t want him feeling bad for you.
- “I don’t know.” Was all you could say. Todoroki hugged you tighter, understanding your pain. How long had you been going through this?
- “You’re more than welcome to come over whenever you’d like.” Todoroki pulled away looking at you. You nodded and smiled.
- “Thank you.” You thanked him. Todoroki was your escape.
- “Do you want some soba?” Todoroki asked, his eyes lighting up.
- “I would love some soba.”
»»————- ★ ————-««
a/n: this is super cute, i like this idea, thanks love! sorry it’s a tad short
headcanon: them with a boxer s/o
key: (y/n) - your name / (f/n) - first name / (l/n) - last name / (e/c) - eye color / (h/c) - hair color / (y/q) - your quirk
warnings: fluff, swearing
»»————- ★ ————-««
»»————- ★ ————-««
- Whether you’ve got a flashy quirk or not, you’re very skilled. And Bakugou saw that from day 1.
- He always wanted to spar with you because you were just that good. And let’s face it when Bakugou saw you take down a few of his classmates with just sheer hand-to-hand combat, he was impressed.
- You give him a run for his money.
- Eventually, Mr. Aizawa had the two of you sparring, no quirks involved. That’s when Bakugou got scared.
- Because you’d beaten him twice before on these same terms.
- Boxing for you is pretty much second nature. So when you made it to U.A. you were pretty skilled in combat alone, but you could still use some fine-tuning.
- Bakugou eventually got the courage to ask you out and then the two of you spent even more time together.
- You like to teach him how to box.
- Or maybe you just like to pin him down on the ground and hear him say that ‘you won.’ and ‘alright you win, just let me up!’
- But we’ll never know.
- Bakugou enjoys sparring with you because he thinks you’re incredibly talented and worthy of fighting him.
- If he’d want anyone to beat him, it’s you he wants.
- And when you’re not throwing hands at each other, your cuddling, or going on walks.
- Bakugou also takes super good care of you, and your hands. He’s always checking to make sure you’re letting them heal and not pushing yourself over the limit.
- “Oi! You’re gonna hurt yourself quit.” Bakugou groaned. You glanced up at him, pulling your wrapped hands away from the punching bag. You glance down at your hands.
- Bakugou unwraps them and you’re able to see how red your knuckles are. Bakugou just huffs and brings your hands up to his lips, kissing your knuckles gently.
- “Let’s go get ice cream or something.” Bakugou huffs. You smile and nod.
»»————- ★ ————-««
Kirishima: Wait, so if Thanos snapped, and 50% of all living things turned to ash, there would be less animals and plants, too, right?
Bakugo: What? No-
Kaminari: WAIT, THEN THERE WOULD BE A BACON SHORTAGE
Sero: Oh my God, HOW WOULD WE HAVE MADE FRIES WITHOUT ENOUGH POTATOES!?!
Mina: Koda’s animals would die, too, then WAIT SKDJKSDKJBSDFBSKFJB
Bakugo: Why are we here?
Kaminari: NOT THE BUNNIES!!!!!!!!
Melting My Heart
Author’s Note: If anyone wants to be in a taglist for this feel free to let me know! Happy to do it for anyone!
(Katsuki Bakugo x Reader)
Summary: The fireball with the attitude has one weakness, Y/N. When she’s the only thing that can break through his cold appearance around the other students, he starts to learn that being the best… isn’t the only thing out there.
As we sat in class, we were all bored out of our minds. Our teacher was on another lecture about our futures and what we should be doing with our lives. I watched the blonde haired, fireball that sat in front of me. Katsuki Bakugo. He was my biggest headache, but also, what felt like, the only person in my life I could trust. I had never known my father and my mother had kicked me out of the house a year ago. The only place I had had to go was the home of my boyfriend. His parents took me in without hesitation and I’d been there ever since.
Katsuki was not only a fireball with his attitude, but also with his quirk. When we were kids and started to obtain them and learn to control them, we found that the fireball was lucky enough to have literal fireballs come from his hands. It was something that got him in trouble on more than one occasion. I, on the other hand, had Psionic Manipulation and the ability to erase a person’s quirk by simply looking at them. With my first quirk I can control things with my mind, whether it was people’s emotions or them themselves, or things around me, like making things levitate or break. An easy way to put it… I made things look like they could have been done by a ghost.
I zoned the teacher out as I watched him. He was leaning back in his chair, feet on his desk. He had his head tilted back so he could see me, knowing that I was watching him. As we locked eyes the teacher spoke louder and broke us out of our trance. He may be a headache, but damn was he cute.
“So… as third year students it’s time to start thinking seriously about your future and what you’re going to do with your lives. I could pass out some career aptitude tests,” he picked them up off the desk, “but why bother?” He took the pile and threw them all behind him. “I know you all want to go to the hero track.” The class broke out into cheers, except Katsuki, who kept a straight face. Everyone was suddenly using their quirk in some way or another, even though we weren’t supposed to on school grounds. “Yes, yes, you’ve all got some pretty good quirks, but no power usage allowed in school!”
Suddenly Katuki spoke up. “Hey, Teach, don’t lump me in with this bunch of losers.” He reached his arm back and put it on my desk, putting it under my hand. “I’m the real deal, but these guys will be lucky to end up sidekicks to some busted d-lister.”
Now the class was just angry. Students were shouting at him. His arrogance was showing. “You think you’re better than us Katsuki!”
Katsuki leaned forward in his chair, taking his arm from my hands, his anger once again getting the best of him. “Let’s go, I’ll take you all on!”
The teacher interrupted to try and stop what was going on and Katsuki leaned back in his chair again. “You’ve got impressive test results. Maybe you will get into UA High.” Mutterings started from all the students in the class again.
“That’s why it’s the only place worthy of me.” He leaned forward again and jumped up onto his desk, addressing the class now. “I aced all the mock tests, I’m the only one at this school, except maybe Y/N, who stands a chance at getting in.” He looked back at me and smiled before turning back around and smirking. “I’ll end up being more popular than All Might himself and be the richest hero of all time.” He balled his hand into a fist and put his arm up. “People all over the world will know who I am and it all starts with UA High!”
“Yea,” The teacher looked behind Katsuki and I to the little green haired kid behind us. We had known him all our lives and Katsuki and him had been good friends before his quirk turned him into a hot head. “Midoriya, don’t you wanna go to UA High too?”
The whole class stopped and Katsuki froze where he stood, not sure what to do next. Before he could even speak the whole class erupted into laughter. Izuku Midoriya was one of the very few kids in our school that had ended up not getting a quirk, so it was no wonder everyone was surprised he wanted to get into UA High. The kids were taunting him. “There’s no way you’re getting into the hero course without a quirk.”
Izuku began to fight back. “Actually, they got rid of that rule. I could be the first one!”
Katsuki was up and moving before I could grab him and say no. He formed a fireball in his hand and ran at Izuku, hitting him in the chest, sending him flying out of his chair. I stood up from my chair, it was my job to keep Katsuki in line as much as I was able to, something his parents were very grateful for. I grabbed his arm. “Kacchan, stop. I don’t want to use my quirk on you.”
He looked over at me with daggers and then back down at Izuku. “Listen up Deku, you’re even worse than the rest of these damn rejects you worthless wannabe. Do you really think they’d let someone like you in when they could have me?”
Izuku looked terrified. “No really, wait, you’ve got it all wrong. I’m not trying to compete against you.” He started to crawl backwards without looking and backed into the wall behind him. “You gotta believe me.” He looked down at the floor. “It’s just that, I’ve wanted to be a hero since I was little. I may not have a quirk, but I can still try my hardest, can’t I?”
“You’d never be able to hang with the best of the best.” Fireballs were forming in his hands again. “You’d die in the exams. Defenseless Izuku, the schools already crappy, you wanna embarrass it more by failing so hard.”
I stepped in front of him and raised my voice a little. “Katsuki, enough. I’m serious.”
When he heard me call him by his first name instead of Kacchan he put his hands down, he knew when I didn’t use his nickname that I was pissed. Katsuki looked around me and glared at Izuku before turning back around to head to his seat. Everyone started to go back to their own as well and I turned to Izuku, reaching my hand out to help him up.
He was hesitant. “Won’t Kacchan be mad that you’re helping me?”
I smiled at him. “Do I look like I care if Kacchan is mad at me Izuku?”
Izuku reached out and took my hand, pulling himself up. “Thank you. I don’t know why he’s like this.”
“Neither do I Izuku, neither do I. I’m sorry about him, I try to keep him in line as much as I can.” I gave him an apologetic smile before turning and walking back to my seat. The piercing eyes of Katsuki Bakugou would be staring into my soul if they could. I smiled at him and watched his gaze grow even angrier.
* * * * * *
When class was over everyone started to file out, leaving just Izuku, Katsuki, his minions, and I. Katsuki walked over to Izuku again and I knew he was up to no good, especially if his lackeys were there to egg him on. He grabbed a notebook out of Izuku’s hand as he went to put it in his backpack. Seriously Katsuki? Can’t we just have one afternoon where we don’t start something and we go home?
I walked over and his minions stepped in front of me, trying to stop me from getting to him. I glared at them both, but neither of them faltered. I could easily use my quirk on them to get them to move, but then I could be written up. “I don’t know what you think you’re doing Deku, but we’re not done.”
The minions started to taunt along with Katsuki. “Whatchu got? A diary?” When they read the cover they taunted more. “Don’t tell me you’re taking notes on how to become a hero.” They started to laugh. “That’s so pathetic.”
My facial expression changed and I could tell my eyes were small slits. “Would you guys just leave him alone?”
His minion with the long, brown hair looked over at me. “What’s the matter Y/N? Have a sweet spot for Deku?”
The short, black haired one laughed too. “Got a crush on poor little Midoriya.”
I saw Katsuki whip around to look at the two of them and I couldn’t tell whether he was mad at the two of them for trying to take digs at me, or mad at me for trying to stand up for Izuku. I put my hand up and a black circle of power began to form around it, something I had to do to levitate things. “Unless both of you wanna keep your feet on the ground and not get tossed out that window I would shut your mouths.” Katsuki smiled at me and turned back to Izuku, clearly not mad at me for standing up for him.
Before I could say anything to him fire came from Katsuki’s hand and burnt the notebook he was holding. Izuku let out a pained yelp and Katsuki threw the book out the window behind him, causing him to yell again. “Most first string heroes show potential early on. People look at them and just know that they’re destined for greatness. When Y/N and I are the only ones from this garbage junior high to get into UA people will be talking about us like that.” He swung his bag over his shoulder. “They’ll realize I’m legit. The next big thing. That’s not ego talking, I just know I’m good.”
I snorted a little. “Ego.” I didn’t mean too, but I sang it a little, causing Katsuki to grunt in anger at me.
He put his hand on Izuku’s shoulder and I could see the smoke coming from under his hand and saw Izuku’s face getting tense. I activated my quirk, I knew if I didn’t this would get worse. Katsuki raised his hand and turned his head to me before speaking. “Here’s a little word of advice nerd. Don’t even think of applying… or else.”
Katsuki turned around and began to walk out of the room, followed by his little puppy dogs. I gave Izuku and apologetic look before following him out of the room. Katsuki put his hand on the door and turned around while opening it. “You know, if you really wanna be a hero that bad there actually might be another way. Just pray that you’ll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building. “
I couldn’t believe the words I had just heard come out of his mouth. I slapped his arm and glared. Izuku turned away from the window where he had been staring at his notebook that had landed in a fountain to look at Katsuki. Katsuki taunted. “Something wrong?”
Before I could berate him he wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me out the door, hoping I would just forget about it.
* * * * * *
His lackeys followed us as we continued toward home and my annoyance grew more. I felt like we never had any alone time unless we were off from school. His minions always followed us everywhere around school and always followed us home. I had never hidden my distaste for his friends and didn’t plan on hiding it. We had found our way into our favorite alleyway, a place Katsuki and I had gone to get away a lot before I moved in with him. There was no reason for us to sneak around anymore.
The guys continued to talk as we walked down it, only stopping when Katsuki took his time to kick a bottle, spraying the contents all over. His minions were now grilling him. The short haired one was curious. “When you were little weren’t you and Midoriya good friends?”
The other long haired one spoke next. “Yea, you were a little harsh with him today.”
I was surprised to hear them agreeing. I never did this, but I agreed along with them. “You know I never agree with what these two idiots have to say, but they’re right Kacchan.”
“It’s his own fault for getting in my way.” Katsuki completely ignored the first question.
“You shouldn’t waste your time on the guy.” The long haired one once again was right.
Katsuki took the last sip from his soda can in his hands before crumpling it as he spoke. “Someone’s gotta teach that little twerp how the world really works.” He used his nitroglycerin in his hands and exploded the soda can, clearly angry. “I hate it when he talks heroes.”
The guys were clearly bored just wandering around with us. “Hey, I’ve got an idea. Let’s go to the arcade.” The short haired boy smiled. “Get your mind off it, you know?”
“Fine.” Katsuki turned and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, kissing the side of my head, and we walked toward them.
The long haired guy spoke up. “Or we can sneak into the bar at the station, pick up some ladies.”
“Now that’s a good idea.” The short haired one smiled again.
Katsuki got tense. He knew that his minions had never liked me and every chance they had they tried to get him to stray from me. They thought I was just weighing him down. He got mad. “Idiots! If we get caught there’s no way UA would let us in.” He motioned toward me.
I turned to face him. “I’m gonna head home. I have a couple places I wanna stop before I get there. You guys go do whatever you wanna do, I’ll see you later.” I stood on my tip toes and kissed his lips.
* * * * * *
A few pit stops later I was headed toward our house, but as I got closer and closer in town there was commotion. Another villain was at it again, not something I wanted to have holding me up today.
As I walked I was stopped by the appearance of a hero. The hero Eraserhead stood before me. I gulped, wondering what I could have done wrong. He took a deep breath and began to speak. “Y/N Aizawa, we need to talk.”
I was shocked. How did this hero know my name. It took me a minute to speak. “How do you know who I am?”
He lifted his goggles, revealing his dark eyes. “My name is Shouta Aizawa.” He sighed. “I’m your father.”
I couldn’t speak, so he continued, trying to explain his situation. “I know this is sudden, but I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I’ve been trying to figure out how to tell you this for a year. I’ve been trying to find a way to tell you where you’d believe me.” He took his wallet out of his pocket of his hero costume and pulled out a picture, handing it to me. It was a picture of him and my mother. He held her and she looked happy. “Your mother took off on me 17 years ago, she never gave me a reason and she never talked to me again.”
I swallowed hard and could feel my eyes welling up with tears. He started to move toward me and I backed away a little.
“I promise I’m not lying. I didn’t even know about you until a year ago, I had heard that you had been kicked out of your mother’s house. A friend of mine was still friends with your mother, but he had never told me she had a child until he mentioned her kicking you out. I’m willing to do what it takes to prove this to you. I understand if you don’t want me in your life and I’ll completely respect that. I’m just hoping that you’ll give me some time to get to know you.”
Tears slid down my face. I had always wanted to know who my father was. I had no reason to not believe him, I knew in my head that I shouldn’t believe him, I knew that I should turn and run, but the fact that I could actually have someone in my life, as a parent, that seemed to care about me kept my feet grounded.
Before he could say another word my feet were moving. I fell forward when I was close enough and buried my face into his chest. He was a Pro Hero, I had no reason to fear him. He held me as I sobbed.
I had dreamed about this moment for 16 years, I had never had a real father figure in my life. This was my chance. Shouta held me out at an arm’s length before wiping the tears from my face. “If you want me to be here, I’ll be here. I want to know my daughter, and I hope she wants to know me.”
I sobbed as I spoke. “Yes, please, don’t leave me.”
How Todoroki, Deku, Bakugou and Kaminari react to their s/o having a weird pet
- It was his first time at their house, so he was already kinda nervous as it is (despite his outward ‘lady-killer’ persona)
- So when he found out that they had a HUGE pet snake, he was terrified.
- “S/o, what is that,”
- He would definitely be a stuttering mess
- “Oh that’s Charlie. Do you wanna hold him?”
- Would not go near him for at least the first 3 times that he’s at their house.
- His s/o was ecstatic when he worked up the courage to touch it, while it was slithering over their head.
- By 2 months Denki thinks he’s some snake charmer
- (he’s okay but by no means a snake charmer)
- Charlie takes a liking to him and he’s the first thing Denki goes to see when he arrives at their house.
- “I’m starting to think you like Charlie more than me”
- “Maybe. Maybe not.
- Let me tell you, when Shoto walked into his s/o’s garden, he really was not expecting to get headbutted by a goat.
- "S/o. Why’s there a goat in your garden,”
- “Ah ah ah, a pygmy goat. Her names Twinkle.”
- “Why did you never tell me you had a goat?”
- “You never asked”
- He was kind of confused with the idea of his s/o having a goat for a while.
- Especially when said goat kept chewing the leg of his pants.
- Within a week, the two had made best friends, and would run around the garden together.
- His s/o would watch with their head in their palm, a little jealous,
- “Twinkle doesn’t even like me that much”
- He would definitely make the goat climbing frames with his ice (goats love climbing and playing)
- In the end, his s/o ends up getting him a pygmy goat for his birthday, and Twinkle winds up having another friend.
- “The fuck is that”
- He asks, pointing to the small cage in the corner of his s/o’s room, which he hadn’t noticed until that point.
- His s/o would send him a smile, before going over to the cage and opening the top, pulling out a small little brown ball,
- “Katsuki, meet Harley.”
- His s/o had a hedgehog in their hands.
- It didn’t take much to convince him to hold her.
- “I’m not touching that, look at the fucking spikes on it,”
- “Awh, but don’t you think she’s kinda like you Suki? Spikey on the outside, soft on the inside?”
- “Fuck off!”
- “Huh. Guess you’re too scared to hold a hedgehog. Figures.”
- “Give me it.”
- Although Katsuki will never ever admit it, he did fall in love with the cute little anima.
- And he would never admit that he did in fact see the similarities between himself and Harley.
- Would let her run around on his chest.
- Dynamic Duo - Explosion Hedgehogs.
- Coming back from the bathroom, he was a bit shocked when his s/o had a bearded dragon on their head
- “Um, S/o?”
- They stare at each other for a while before his s/o realises what he’s looking at
- “Oohhhh. Right. Izuku, meet Razor. He’s pretty cool.”
- Izuku liked him right away!
- New best friend much?
- He starts bringing carrots and parsnips around as a treat for Razor.
- Lets him sit on his head
- Doesn’t like it when his s/o makes him feed their bearded dragon the roaches, but sucks it up and does it anyway so that Razor gets the best care.
- Gets used to it eventually.
Kirishima: it’s not gay if I want to date Bakugo, right? Like it’s just as bros
Sero: I’m not an expert but, that seems pretty gay to me
Jirou, not looking up from her phone: I’m an expert, that’s gay.
okay so i’ve seen ppl saying that bakugo prolly always smells really good bc he sweats nitroglycerin,, but we all know Kiri, Sero and Kami would make fun of him for it while the girls try to get close enough to smell him without dying. thanks for coming to my ted talk.