he shares his insecurities in his own way. you reassure him in your own way.
genre: angst :c but softness too
warnings: angst, insecure bakugo needs a hug
word count: 749
based off of afraid by the neighbourhood
He fucking hates this song.
when they have a s/o as great at you, they can’t help but jealous at all the people that want a shot with you.
warnings: gn reader fluff, a lil bit of angst and some suggestive content
requested: mhm! hope u enjoy <33
he knew he shouldn’t have left you alone.
when you told him you were a bit hungry, he instantly went to get you two a snack from the pretzel shop just a few stores down in the mall you were in. he gets you your favorite, pretzel bites with cheese dip, and gets himself a little snack before paying and making his way back to the clothing store.
he stops in his tracks when he sees a guy talking to you, and his eyebrows furrow when you let out a laugh at something this dude randomly says. he isn’t recognizable to them at all. why are you laughing?
It was so hard to choose who to kill honestly
Among Us au obviously
Darker themes, murder
This was a smut request that i honestly don’t know how to turn into a smut and I’m still unsure if I’m going to put my darker fanfic fantasies on this account.
The lights went out above you, shrouding you in darkness. You wearily tap your body in search of your small built in flashlight. So far it seemed you were the only one heading towards Electrical but that wasn’t surprising.
Ever since you all boarded, there seemed to be something on board. Your friends were going missing or turning up dead entirely, leading to distrust among the crew. So who in their right mind would head towards the source of the darkness rather than huddle together in a corner.
Nonetheless, someone has to turn the lights back on, you couldn’t just be waiting in the dark, it would only lead to more death with no discovery.
You enter the room and feel around for the breaker. The soft sounds of shuffling was heard near you, but you ignore it against your better judgement. You get the lights on and turn around only to see the doors shut.
“Damn it!” The power going out probably triggered the door mechanism. It was going to be a while till they powered back on and you got out of here. You look down at your walkie and your checklist. “Might as well shift the power route to the top generator before calling someone.”
You walk around the wall supporting the broker and cover your mouth in a silent scream.
There, laying in a heap of blood was Shinsou Hitoshi. He was a transfer from the other fleet, still so young in the working force, so why was he lying here with a hole in his chest?!? You back away from his body, seat gathering on your forehead.
You screamed and swung a blind punch when two hands clamp down on your shoulder. “Stop making so much damn noise, you’ll scare everyone.” It was Bakugou and you quickly latch onto him as you sobbed. A gentle hand rubbed your back until you calmed down
“Bakgou, we have to go tell the others quickly!” You run to the door expecting it to be unblocked but it still remained shut. “W-What, then how did you get in?” Bakgou leans against the wall. “I was already here.”
You steady your breath, okay. “Then the killer must have killed Shinsou and run off when you weren’t looking.” Bakgou says nothing about your inner turmoil as he watched your eyes glance back and forth. He could care less and honestly he was quiet hungry. The thought of Tokoyaki crossed his mind briefly.
“But Bakugou…” You faced the door, unable to turn around unless the blond man answered your question. “Don’t you have the master card to override all the doors.” Bakgou lazily swung said card in your face confirming your question.
“And the doors only shut after I came in so that would be enough time for you to leave and get help.” Bakgou shrugged, “I couldn’t see that the kid was dead so I had no reason to report."
You turn around, pressing yourself against the wall to cause a little more distance. Bakugou stands straighter at the sight of your tense behavior. "What task were you doing?” Bakugou snorted, “Damn wires, what else!”
“You were doing wires in the dark?” Bakgou laughed as he walked towards you. The feeling of dread came over you as he got closer. Though the sound leaving his mouth was joyful, his eyes told a different story. You should shut your mouth, you knew, try to live another day. But you couldn’t, for Shinsou.
“No idiot I had my flashlight on!” You slowly draw your hand to the small knife on your waist. “But you said you couldn’t see Shinsou, he’s two feet from wires and even if he wasn’t, our flashlights are good enough to light half this room."
Bakgou rolled his shoulders, "You ask a lot of questions ya'know?” He stood only a small distance from you, if you moved now, you could take him out. “Ever heard the saying, curiosity killed the cat?"
You lunge at him, knife out and ready and to your surprise he makes no move to stop you.
You stab directly at his side. You didn’t want to kill him for questioning but you needed to immobilize him. Nothing, you watch as his suit stains with blood. "Damn, I’m gonna have me one hell of a toothache now.”
“Toothache?” Your throat is gripped and you are soon held against the wall suspended. Before your eyes, Bakugou’s midsection opens up completely, revealing a faint mouth full of teeth and a strangely shaped tongue.
As if hearing your fretful thoughts, the tongue slides out of it’s large mouth and slides along your cheek, slicing the skin there with only a touch. “I can kill you right fucking now all because you couldn’t be a dumb little slut for me.”
You shake your head as you grip the arm holding you up. “N-No this is impossible!” Bakgou rolls his eyes and puts you down before grabbing you by the ear. He drags you towards Shinsou’s mangled corpse and you feel the bile rise in your throat.
“What is that y/n?” You shake your head as salty tears roll down your cheeks. He pressed your face closer, “WHAT IS THAT!” You gasp as another sob takes over you. “Fine I’ll answer, that is a hole y/n. A hole in the middle of this extras body. Is that impossible y/n?"
The tears falling down your face prevented you from speaking as snot dripped out of your nose. Bakugou sneers in disgust and pushes you away, even closer to the body. "Damn humans are fucking disgusting.” You crawl away from Shinsou as the realization of your situation finally hits you.
“Are you going to do that to me? Am I going to die?!” Bakugou doesn’t respond but his waist does open back up. You clench your eyes shut and stand, it would probably be less painful if you stood. Your fists clenched and unclenched besides you as you waited for either pain, or the sweet release of death.
Nothing happens and you can’t help but break down again. “Just do it already!” The sound of concealed laughter brings you out of your panic and you open your eyes.
Bakugou is bent over before you, laughing so hard, tears were falling down his face. The thought that it was all a prank crossed your mind but no, Shinsou looked too real. And they were never close enough to want to pull something this sick together.
“Ah, you’re different than the rest. Any other would beg for their life and even offer their first born just to live to see the next day. But you!?” His sentence is interrupted with laughter once again. “You’re so damn weak, you just gave up and decided to die!"
Bakugou wipes a stray tear from his eyes before becoming serious. "How pathetic. Fine, I’m not going to kill you, not yet at least.” You are not comforted by the news as Bakugou walks towards you. “Nah instead, I’m going to pound that dumb little head of yours, until all you can think about is me. So much so, you won’t even try to snitch.”
Bakgou taps your head with his index finger as he looks down at your condescendingly. “I’m going to make you live with guilt on your mind as I pick your friends off one. by. one. Until it’s only you left.” He leans away, admiring the damage he was causing. “And then, when you’re all alone, and broken. Then I’m going to come for you, and I’ll be the one deciding whether you live or die.”
This was way darker than i meant it to be. Idk how I’m going to even lead to a smut from this
I dont know what made me write this but here you guys go!!
this is really cute🥺
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
how the boys would react to your #bussitchallenge tiktok. and in summary, you the baddest bitch on the planet. purrrr✨
warnings: suggestive themes but nothing explicit <3
all characters are 18+
EMOTIONS (PART 10)
PAIRING: Katsuki Bakugou x Black!Famous Singer! Reader (however anyone is free to read if they would like)
GENRE: SMAU/ fanfic writing
A/N: HELLOOOOO!!!! IM SUPER PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER LIKE SO HAPPY!!!!! here’s the long awaited chapter 10!!!! I love you guys thank you so much!!!!! Hope you guys have been good lately 💕
SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE BY SAM SMITH (I recommend you listen while reading)
Taglist: @lemorrite @todomochi-uwu @blue-peach14 @bby-chloe1999 @princess00wifi @writing-mlm @iiminibattlehero @unknown-jpg-exe @sassi-sunflower @bnhainthewoo @graceb4boys @httpglxssy @mamooska8 @urmomsshousee @mxhriii @cookiesaresquishy @cowward @anndnea @trixiebae @cachann @aalvyah @randomgirl202-blog @the-atlantic-french-fry @qweeby @saintkore @1madxson1 @ravenkake @stoopidnekobish @michikomalandrosworld @bimyoux @rapsgoddess @kat-su-ki @fxirylightsx @waitwhatsrealityagain @uaofficialdumpster @disaster-rose @livajoh @starlight-studios777 @yourlocalsunfloweobsessedweeb @lanaxians-2 @sokkaswylie @olaitanbabe-blog @arielanguiiano @overallweeb
WORD COUNT: 1,517
No one expected them to get together. It was a spur-of-the-moment type of thing, and it continued from there. People saw her eyes shift from Izuku to Bakugo. Others saw the light that grew in Bakugo’s eyes when he looked at her. Nothing happened between them until the Sports Festival.
It was after Bakugo just beat her at the festival. He was heading back to the room he was in before he left when he saw Uraraka limping down the hallway. He stood and stared at her for a second before scoffing at her and looking away. She must have heard him based on how she tried to run up to him before he closed the door to the room. She stuck her foot in the door, stopping it from closing, and went inside.
“What do you want round face?” he asks as she pushes herself in the room. Uraraka turns to face Bakugo. “I want to thank you.”
“For what idiot? Beating your ass? Making you look stupid in front of thousands of people?”
“Actually, yes. I did want to thank you for that,” Uraraka answers. Bakugo gawks at her in shock. “Why?”
“Because you showed me that I have to strive harder,” she paused. “I have to push myself and try as much as I can if I want to get anywhere in this world so I can be a hero.” She then glanced up at him with adoration swirling in her eyes and advanced closer to him. “So thank you.”
Bakugo was shocked that someone like Uraraka could learn something from him. He just wanted to win the festival! Why is she telling him this useless shit anyway! He couldn’t care less about the bullshit that spewed out of her mouth! He couldn’t understand what he did that was so great to her. What he did that was so great to someone who admired Deku like an obsessed fan.
“Listen, stupid round face you-” he got cut off.
Cut off by a kiss. She kissed him.
Their relationship in highschool together was a blur. It was covered by the many traumatic things that happened to them and their class. They surely were in love though. Everyone recognized that. It was like they would be together forever. Their future together was something that everyone looked forward to.
But there was one problem that appeared some years after they’d been together.
Things started to get weird between the two of them for a while now. It wasn’t like they fell out of love with each other. There was just some sort of tension between them. Almost like one of them was keeping a secret from the other. Neither wanted to bring it up in fear of ruining the relationship.
So they kept ongoing. Shorter talks and less dinners together. Dates becoming something of the past. They were hardly even seen out in public together anymore. The media and their fans came up with theories of why they were so awkward around each other in public. But the truth was, they both were hiding something from each other. There were times where both of them came home later than they were supposed to or even coming home the next day, only that both of them were coming home late for different reasons.
And still, during all of this, they felt like they loved each other. Even if they didn’t show it, they knew.
Bakugo wanted their relationship to last. Wouldn’t you, if you have only been with one person for several years? He was so set on keeping Uraraka with him. He did the one thing that would take their relationship to the next level.
Bakugo was out most of the night on phone calls with a jeweler that would help him design a perfect sparkly oval diamond ring that would sit on his soon to be fiance’s ring finger. They would spend several hours trying to make the ring perfect, just how Bakugo wanted it. And when he was out of town on one of his next missions, he would go and pick it up.
Was he nervous? Of course, he was. But he wanted Uraraka to be his forever. This would be the one thing that would secure their relationship.
Uraraka would spend her nights without Bakugo with some rando she would meet at a bar after work. Each night he wasn’t home, she would be getting intimate in different positions that shouldn’t be in. She was careless. She knew that. Anyone could leak that she was cheating on her boyfriend but she frankly didn’t care. The thrill was fun. The sex was fun. It was just something that was a part of her now. Although she was careless, she still loved Bakugo and did feel bad about what she was doing to a certain extent. She didn’t know what went wrong in their relationship if anything did go wrong at that. She didn’t understand why she did what she did yet she didn’t complain about it. And deep down, she did want to fix their relationship. She just didn’t know-how. So she continued doing the wrong thing.
It happened just when Bakugo arrived home from his mission. The house was eerily quiet when he walked through the door. The velvet box was in his hand and nerves swam through his body. As he wandered through the house to find Uraraka, he heard the slight sounds of a bed creaking. He was sick to his stomach immediately thinking the worst.
Maybe she’s just rearranging the room? Or had to move the bed because her phone fell behind the headboard? Maybe she found something under the bed and had to move it? Or she could just be a dumbass and jumping on it? Any ridiculous reason as to why the bed might be making noise ran through his head. Anything to drive his mind away from something he might not want to see.
Bakugo walked up the stairs to their bedroom and opened the door.
There she was
In their bed
Just how she would be with Bakugo.
His heart and soul in so much agony seeing the woman he wanted to marry.
He recognized the guy she was with. It was with one of the new interns that got approved at her agency. He always got a weird vibe from him whenever he saw Uraraka with him.
Now he knew why
He abandoned whatever he had in his hands which alerted Uraraka that someone was in the room.
Bakugo looked up at her with tears in his eyes as he started to walk away and out of the house. Uraraka squealed, pushing the intern off of her body and scrambling to make herself decent. By the time she had something covering her body, she saw Bakugo getting in his car and driving away.
Driving away from their paradise
Driving away from their sorrow
Driving away from her.
Uraraka burst into tears, sobbing up to the bedroom, screaming at the intern that he’s fired and to get out of the house.
She ached. Her heart burned. I didn’t mean it, is what she persisted telling herself to make her not feel as bad about what happened.
Crying out in anguish at the likelihood of never being with Bakugo again. Crying that Bakugo would never want anything to do with her.
She was about to pull herself to lay on the bed when she remembered Bakugo dropped something. She looked at the area where he was at the doorway and saw a velvet box on the floor. A beautiful diamond ring shone through as she opened it.
She wailed even harder. A chance at a genuine future with the love of her life tore from her hands.
And it’s all her fault.
Broken hearts separated for life completely. The damage too much to help either of them. Souls destroyed into pieces that have the chance of never being repaired ever again. It was a pitiful sight to see. Tears flowing uncontrollably at the idea of having to exist on their own without the other.
Two years later and Bakugo wasn’t doing good. Even if he wasn’t visibly upset, he still felt hollow. He was upset whenever he saw Uraraka in the news or a scandal with another guy, believing that she got over him so easily.
All this stayed the same til Bakugo met you.
You’re presence and aura just healed him in a way he never endured before. It was why he fell for you when you guys first met at the party. Something about you made him want to feel love again. So he took a chance and went with you.
And he fell in love with you instantly.
The party, the date, just every time you guys spent time together it was magical.
And you felt the same way.
Now a new possibility was here for Bakugo
A chance for him to recover
A chance for him to improve
A chance for him to love.
THANK YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)
Bakugo x black!reader, Todoroki x black!reader, Kirishima x black!reader, Kaminari x black!reader
TW: Swearing, idek if this counts as suggestive bc its really not but here’s your warning just in case
Note: first off, I’m sorry this took so long I started this when I was back on my grind for my break then school came and hit me like a rock😭 second, I couldn’t come up w much for kiri and kami so im sorry but I hope you enjoy
(Well hello fellow millennial! 😂)
A/N: just another cute idea i had because i’m obsessed with barbarian/dragon king!bakugo and fantasy shit in general. some context: you and bakugo are betrothed—although, sometimes you wish you weren’t bc he can be a real asshole. luckily for you, he’s willing to work on it bc he likes
loves you just that much. a litte angst (it wouldn’t be a mtha story without it) but it ends in fluff <3
Hello my dear! I hope this makes your day or night! Thank you for requesting and have a great day! I changed the last one to one that even I had to explain to a friend of mine before who was another race. I hope you like it!
* Let’s start off with one thing here, Hitoshi doesn’t like violence unless he has to use it. He doesn’t mind kicking ass for you.
* You may be independent and can defend for yourself and all, but there are times where he’d use his quirk for the stupidity that people ask you.
* You were just chilling, sitting with your boyfriend and enjoying your lovely lunch.
* Everything was fine and dandy until you heard a tray click onto the other side of the table, across from you.
* Your eyes looked at the figure above you, you didn’t know who she was so it didn’t bother you.
* “You’re from South Africa right?” She asked, looking at you. You cleared your throat and smiled. “Yes, I am.”
* The moment you responded with that. She squealed and sat down. “So! You must’ve had to hunt for food, right?! You’re like a warrior huh?” She asked.
* Hold the hell up? Did you…DID YOU?!
* Hunt?! HUNTING WHAT?! WHO THE FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE?! EEP FROM CROODS?!
* “No, I never had to do that.” You said, laughing awkwardly. “Really? I though you had to, that’s what I see in the movies.” She continued.
* “Well, Everything on the movies isn’t always correct.” Shinsou would butt in, his annoyance obvious in his voice .
* “I was jus-“
* “stand up..” he ordered, suddenly taking control of her.
* He hates how people are quick to judge based on what’s shown within the media of your country.
* Regardless of what others think of you or your country, you’re perfect in his eyes. You’re the best thing walking and there was nothing that could ever possibly change that.
* Young Shouta is the same as he is now,
just probably sleeping less than before.
* You, Present Mic, Shouta, Midnight and Shirakumo. The small group were laughing and giggling about random issues and topics going on within the world at the moment while walking home.
* The golden hour was glowing off your skin while Shouta held your hand, glancing every now and then to see your gorgeous smile.
* “I still can’t believe you’re from South Africa, I know it’s absolutely gorgeous!” Midnight commented while you two stepped into the train.
* “She’s not from Africa..” someone commented, catching the whole group off guard.
* “Excuse me?” You asked as a man looked over.
* “You can obviously tell she’s not African, they’re poor. She’s obviously an American.” He said as Present Mic’s face tightened a bit.
* “Yo, I’m not gonna al-“
* “He’s just a miserable idiot who doesn’t have anything else better to do then to listen to teenagers conversations, obsess over young girls and deal with his shitty life. I suggest you find something else to listen to old man, you wouldn’t know anything about what’s mine even if you had the chance.” Shouta said, leaving you and Midnight speechless.
* “OH! Here’s our stop!” Shirakumo quickly responded, happy to hear the train stop. The fluffy boy pushed his group out as quickly as he could to avoid the anger of the middle aged man.
* His grip on your hand stayed tight, he despised know-it-all’s. Especially the ones who claims that you’re not who you are.
* You’re Y/N, and regardless if your country is rich or not. He’ll always love you.
* He hates how ignorant people can act and be with it comes to you.
* He seriously despises it within the highest degree, it makes him want to blast any asshole who THINKS about saying some dumbass shit to you.
* This included his friends or anyone to be exact.
* The Baku-squad was just chilling, relaxing at a restaurant. His arm was slung over your shoulders and you were close to him, looking absolutely adorable in Mina’s eyes.
* Denki was seeing a girl..who’s personality wasn’t necessarily up to par to put it in kind words. But in Bakugo’s term, She was a bitch.
* “I have a question.” She said suddenly, gathering everyone’s attention within the circle booth. “I notice you’re South African right, Y/N? (She said your name wrong.)”
* “Yeah, born and raised before moving here, what’s up?” You questioned.
* “You never really dress like a African, I noticed.” She said as Sero spat his drink back out.
* Kirishima’s eyes snapped wide before he looked towards Bakugo who’s glare was darted at her.
* “I just noticed that, and I-“
* “LET ME EDUCATE YOU ON SOME SHIT, BRITTANY!” Mina said as she slapped her hand on the table. “It’s pronounced Y/N. Say it right or don’t say it at all, Next. Just because she’s from Africa doesn’t mean she should dress like one. You’re from Jaku City but you dress like you’re from America with the absolute bullshit all over you. Third and last, I don’t like you. I don’t give a fuck if you’re Denki’s bitch, don’t ever talk shit to my girl like that ever again, clear?” She said, showing a different side to her that left everyone speechless.
* You smirked, knowing you’ve been teaching her to the secret dark-side that she hardly channels.
* Even though, Bakugo let Mina have this one. The next one we going to be his victim because he’s going to defend for you and your country. He loves that Melanin honey.
* He’s a obvious shy, silent but deadly type. I love him as a character but I can’t fully relate to him like I would with others.
* Probably because I was once like him before I stopped giving a fuck, ANYWAY! Tamaki is a absolute shy sweetheart when it comes to you. He sees and knows the constant questions and random things you’re asked by younger peers or strangers when they find out that you’re South African.
* Just some people..kinda get the wrong ideas sometimes.
* So, You, Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire were heading to your next class, walking with one another while discussing the ideas for the upcoming festival.
* You were apart of the group who saved Eri, you and Mirio basically took care of her and she’s come to love you and Tamaki.
* You loved how adorably shy your dear boyfriend is and how cute he could be with you, especially when it’s just you and him.
* Suddenly, a other classmate appeared and held his phone to you. “Do you know him?” He asked suddenly, showing you a picture of you and Rock Lock, you were assisting him when you the picture was taken.
* “No, I d-“
* “OF COURSE SHE DOES! The know each other! All of them know each other.” His friend said from behind, stepping beside his friend.
* It’s the ignorance for me.
* You were about to say something with Tamaki’s hand touched yours, grabbing it suddenly. “J-J-Just ignore them, B-Bunny.” He whispered to you. He’s extremely humble and refuses to let you suit down to their level. Without saying a word, you walked forward with your boyfriend.
* Guilt suddenly rushed through his veins when he was pulled by you. “I-I didn’t defend for you, I-I-I’m sorry..” he apologized quickly before you smiled.
* “No, you did. You helped me from being suspended or being another racial stereotype, Tama. Thank you.” You reassured, facing him when you two arrived at the door.
* Your soft hands touched each of his cheeks and you pecked his nose, making blush cover his cheeks.
* He loves you more than he thought he could ever, he was afraid to love at first. Each day with you, just..makes his day better each and every time.
* Regardless of your skin, country or even your quirk. You’ll always be perfectly amazing in his eyes. He just has a hard time expressing it at the moment.
BONUS: BTS #5
After being chosen to premier on the new T.V. Show Turbulent, you’re prepared for the loads of fun to begin. Instead, things start to change as you and a certain hot-headed blonde try to figure out the truth behind the curtains.
A/N: and we’re back! And with the foolery while we’re at it!
Taglist: @namutheestallion @succulent-momma @kingkagss @loxbbg @simpforeveryone @headfirst-halo @yeonatingz @tsimpnap @bakasbitch18 @curlybitch @riceballsandanime @someweirdshitman @ravenkake @dabisdominion @thesleepysphinx @captaincyberqueen
Boxer!bakugo x black!reader
TW: Swearing, mentions of fighting
Note: kinda a branch off of my og boxer bakugo fic that you can find here
Normal high school AU
➴ feat. katsuki bakugou, shouto todoroki, denki kaminari
Genre: Alternative Rock
This literally brought back moments within my family….SO ENJOY MY FUCKED UP MOMENTS.
Disclaimer: Crackhead mess, Black Folks issues, Obviously cursing
* Hawks already is the type to be nosey as hell and will excuse himself because he’s a hero and has to make sure no one gets into fights.
* Homeboy just wants to see one and not have to worry about breaking it up.
* Everyone was having a good ass time, chilling with one another and having a good ass dinner.
* BUT THAT ONE UNCLE!
* THAT BROKE-ASS, NO MONEY-HAVIN, HOMELESS, STILL LIVIN WITH HIS BABY MOMMA EVEN THOUGH SHE MARRIED ANOTHER, MCDONALDS WORKING ASS AT FUCKING 47 ASS BITCH DECIDES TO BRING UP OLD ASS SHIT.
* FROM 1995!
* You didn’t want to show Keigo this side of your family because it’s stereotypical as fuck but this boy is enjoying the shit.
* He doesn’t say a word or nothing, he’s chewing his chicken while your uncle and your family have it out.
* That doesn’t mean he’ll tolerate him saying shit about you, that’ll earn him a feather yeeting his drunk ass out or him getting roasted by Hawks words and observations from just sitting at the dinner alone.
* HES SO USED TO CHOAS, he didn’t even stop eating his food! Homeboy finished that damn plate while everyone was just embarrassed as fuck.
* It was a simple, nice family dinner with all the family. Even the ones you don’t like, fine and dandy.
* UNTIL YO COUSIN, JUST. HAD. TO. SAY. SOME. SHIT!
* THIS MOTHERFUCKIN HOE HAD THE NERVE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT EVERYONE BEING SO NICE ABOUT BAKUGO BEING HERE BUT THEY WERENT WITH HER EX.
* NEWSFLASH HONEY, YO NIGGA ROBBED A BANK, POSING AS DONALD TRUMP. HOW IN THE FUCK?!
* You obviously shamed by your cousins actions while Bakugo just enjoying those collards and everything. He ain’t gonna waste this good ass food your family made.
* But tell that hoe she needs to watch herself okay, don’t come for you.
* Bakugo’s hands are bisexual and he’s not afraid to knock a hoe out of he has to. He’s aware you can fight, but those explosions hit different.
* He’s used to it, he didn’t even flinch during the fight.
* He simply stared, watching them go at it.
* So, You’ve got a distant cousin who’s crashing with your family. But he has this…baby momma..who makes you wonder what was he thinking when he laid in bed with her.
* Now, Everyone’s having a good dinner, laughing, enjoying and everything until the ring doorbell flashed on your mother’s screen.
* Not even a few minutes later, she’s walking in with her children, WALKING STRAIGHT TO YOU ALL AND AS SOON AS SHE SUCKED SOME AIR IN. YOU KNEW IT WAS ABOUT TO BE SOME SHIT!
* They start arguing because it was his time to watch the kids while she goes to work. Which is confusing the hell out of everyone because of the fact she doesn’t work anywhere, especially after being banned at every fast food restaurant for giving black folks free food on the FUCKING daily. (She good people though.)
* You just wanna cover your head and die because of this, but Dabi is just simply enjoying this.
* It’s actually reassuring to him because it lets him know that his family isn’t the only one that’s fucked up as is.
* Homeboy was ready because you prepared him beforehand.
* The dinner went great and everything was fine, until you saw your favorite cousin, you and them done some of the most craziest shit together.
* You had your favorite cousin with your boyfriend, nothing could possibly ruin this.
* Cue the auntie walking in and seeing something of your grandmother’s in your house.
* Now mind you, GRANNY HAD HER AHIT TOGETHER AND GAVE PEOPLE WHAT SHE WANTED THEM TO HAVE!
* YO AUNT, WHO’S KNOWN TO START SHIT FOR NO FUCKING REASON! SHES THAT WANNA BE BOUGIE BITCH BUT THINKS ADDING EXTRA MAC-SAUCE ON HER SHIT MAKES IT SPECIAL.
* You and your cousin just shake your head at how crazy they were acting…OVER A FUCKING PICTURE!
* Hitoshi would take notice to how embarrassed you are and usher you outside…but proceed to laugh with your cousin at how strange they sounded when they said what they said in there.
* I guess it didn’t end as bad as it did huh?
(Art by: @sakimichan )
(Art by: @xiaoann)
Fight me on this…but those natural lightenings are MADE for us! I CANT TELL YOU! ALL MY BEAT PICTURES are TAKEN IN THE BEAUTY OF SUNLIGHT OR MOONLIGHT. I hope you enjoy honey!
Disclaimer: Curising (you know how I roll.)
* He’s one character that I can’t lie and say I don’t relate to him on a thousand levels! I enjoy making others laugh!
* Let’s get one thing straight with Mirio here, he’s an absolute ball of sunshine.
* This means you’re his sunshine as well, the sunniest ball of sunshine he’s ever seen. Oh, how he loves to make your smile, the way your eyes light up with excitement when he comes around.
* It makes his day when you laugh at his bad or good jokes, you just laugh.
* He’s full of surprises and will often surprise you with dates.
* He loves when you spend the night at his home, you’re laying with your nightcap on your head on his bed.
* He will purposely have the curtains open just to see the morning sun reflect off your gorgeous skin.
* How the sun just rolls on your soft skin while the oil on your face makes your head shine a bit or a lot (if you’re like me.)
* He doesn’t care if you’re snoring, drooling, look like an absolute mess with or without your makeup, you’re beautiful to him and always will be.
* (Y’all being all cute and shit is a mood.)
* Mister boom boom discovered the golden hour by accident.
* Since you skipped your gym day yesterday and you didn’t have enough time to work out with him that morning, you agreed to go that afternoon.
* It was a sunny day and sweat was dripping all over your body while you two jogged in the walking area right outside of the gym.
* Your body bounced a bit while your music played in your ears, your feet leading you down the path. You were so focused on burning the long day you had away.
* Katsuki turned his head a bit to check on you and was instantly slapped by the beauty you bestowed on him.
* You were glowing underneath the afternoon sun, your skin sparkling while you were trying to warn him.
* He didn’t realize it until it was too late and BAM! Smacked right onto a light pole.
* You got him a bag of ice for his head and he constantly blames you for that…
* But he demands that you two jog in the afternoons now instead of in the morning.
* You blessed this man with the goods one day when you two were at Momo’s home, enjoying her heated swimming pool.
* You swam for a bit and just decide to enjoy the sun for a bit, your sunscreen benefiting your skin and blessing it with the shiny goodness we originally have.
* Whether you had locs, braids, weave, or natural. Honey, you were looking breathtaking in your red swimsuit without a single care in the world.
* Well, you were. One minute you were walking beside the pool before a pair of arms jumped up and snatched you into the pool like a shark attack.
* You squealed loudly before being snatched into the clear water while your boyfriend held you close.
* You slipped towards the surface of the water before giving your dear shark a death glare while he stared at you speechless.
* His red hair was slicked back but the true focus was on you. The sun seemed to dance with you, glistening on you while the sunscreen you used kept that gorgeous skin safe.
* Even after you got out and squeezed the water out of your hair before flipping it back, you were still! STILL GORGEOUS!
* He’s sprung now, honey.
* It’s already cannon that he’s a night owl and is a workaholic as well.
* It’s honestly a miracle to catch him at night, but when he calls. He knows you’ll answer.
* He may call you during a break within the night like around 2-5 am, which is extremely late.
* He’ll simply ask if you could meet him somewhere. It’s either a park, an empty parking lot, and at times, his own home.
* He adores your cooking so if he calls you to his house, he’s most likely will be asking for your food and if you could cook home something.
* If it’s the park or outside, he’ll treat you to a meal outside and simply watch you.
* Even if you’re not wearing makeup, you look gorgeous underneath the bright moonlight.
* The porcelain white moon just emanating on your beautiful skin, with your lotion routine making your skin sparkle.
* Keigo will always acknowledge how great you smell, look, and how amazing you are underneath the moonlight by flirting and teasing you.
* These times are the times to see the true side of him without his ego being in the way, at this time he’s tired but hasn’t made himself aware that he was. Downing the caffeinated drinks and just forcing him to stay awake will often make him more open with his feelings.
* He will fly you back home and use your car after work because he’s exhausted by then.
BAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU BETTER TELL EM WOFLIE! OK BUT LET ME PLAY OUT THE SCENARIO REAL QUICK
I don’t think he would inherently be disrespectful ok? I just think he’ll get stressed and overwhelmed and lash out at anyone and it’ll be like the wrong place wrong time vibe. He’s older yes but he’s still trying to figure out his emotions and he still sometimes uses anger as a coping mechanism instead of working through his shit yannow? So I’d just like be walking past, and not say anything but like be giving him a worried look cuz I know he’s stressed and he’s just like
“MIND YOUR BUSINESS, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT BI-”
Cue me a few seconds later holding this man by his cheeks with one hand, squeezing them so tight he looks like a fucking fish. I got the calmest but most evil expression you ever did see on someone’s face.
“Sorry what was that? I don’t think I heard you correctly Kacchan.”
The fear of God is in him. He’s not even angry or stressed anymore he’s terrified. And just like that in a split second I’m back to smiling and being sunshine Marquie.
“Yeah, that’s what I thought. Now take a deep breath, calm the fuck down and when you’re ready to talk, I’m here.” 😊
➴ What are they like in the pokemon-verse feat. katsuki bakugou, shouto todoroki, izuku midoriya, hitoshi shinsou, midnight
Pokemon Lineup: Blaziken, Centiskorch, Salazzle, Hitmoncha, Arcanine and Heatran.
Pokemon Lineup: Charizard, Darmanitan (Zen Mode Galarian Form), Victini, Walrein, Lapras, and Glaceon.
Pokemon Lineup: Blissy, Eevee, Snorlax, Miltank, Slaking, and Porygon-Z
Pokemon Lineup: Sableye, Mimikyu, Chandelure, Dragapult, Aegislash and his favorite, Gengar.
Pokemon Lineup: Nidoqueen, Toxicroak, Seviper, Roserade, Toxtricity and Crobat.