Pm Skincare Routine
All my products are vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, recyclable, and or free of sulfates and parabens. All of the are definitely free of sulfates and parabens!
In this order:
• Peter Thomas Roth Acne Cleansing wash
- For all types of skin. Clears acne, belmeshis, oiliness, fullness and uneven texture. Removes makeup and bacteria. Soooths and conditions skin.
Highlighted Ingredients: Vitamin B5, Allantoin, salicylic acid.
• Drunk Elephant Baby Facial
- An antioxidant exfoliant that removes dead skin cells, shrinks + clears pores, improves texture, skin tone, wrinkles, and fine lines, as well as nourishes the skin with many nutrients giving you that youthful glow and clear / soft skin.
Highlighted Ingredients: AHAs, BHAs, chickspea flour, and pumpkin ferment extract.
• Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads
- These pads aid in the diminishing of acne, blss ascoheads, fine lines, blemishes, and uneven skin tone. Clears and shrinks pores. Prevent furture breakouts. Also identified as an exfoliant that smooths and softens skin by sootheing the texture of it.
Highlighted Ingredients: glycolic acid, salicylic acid, aloe vera, allantoin, and chamomile.
• Olkehenriksen Balancing Face Oil Control Toner
- An oil balancing toner that not only gives a fresh completion while not stripping the skin but is also known as an AHA. Meaning it helps reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.
Highlighted Ingredients: salycilic, glycolic, and lactic acids, peppermint, and eucalyptus.
• Drunk Elephant Rise Plus Glow Set
- Came with a Vitamin C Serum, B-Hydra Cream, and an antioxidant Marula Oil( I ran out of it. It is known to clog pores. Can be used on hair.) I decided to switch the B-Hydra Cream with my favorite Tatcha Water Repair Cream.
- Vitamin C Serum
~ An antioxidant serum packed with nutrients and fruit enzymes that firms and brightens skin while improving signs of photoaging( aging due to UV radiation). It dissolves dead skin cells, minimizes pores, gives an even complexion, dissolves dead skin cells, minimizes pores, and protects from environmental stressors/ pollution.
Highlighted Ingredients: ascorbic acid (vitamin C, ferulic acid, chronocyclin (mimics vitamin D), pumpkin ferment, and pomegranate extract.
- Tatcha Water Repair Cream
~ Oil-free, anti-aging, skin improving water cream that’s packed with nutrients and botanicals. Known to treat dryness, enlarged pores, excess oil, dullness and uneven texture. Isnt greasy or sticky.
Highlighted Ingredients: Japanese wild rose, Japanese leopard lily, green tea, rice, algae
• Skinwarrior Anti-Pollution Repair Cream
- A semi thick cream that builds skins moisture barrier and protects against pollution. It’s also know to fight : aging, dryness, fine lines, wrinkles, fullness and uneven texture. It completely got rid of my laugh lines! It’s my favorite cream for cellular repair.
Highlighted Ingredients: oatmeal, shea butter, cocoa butter, magnolia extract, magosteen extract.
• Laneige Cica Repair Mask (lasted me over a month. I have 3 other masks that I purchased when receiving this)
- Cica, being the main ingredient, is best know for its healing properties. This mask is hypoallergenic, moisturizes, softens texture, heals acne, soothes redness, and strengthens the skins barrier.
Highlighted Ingredients: Fermented forest yeast extract- provides more skin strengthening benefits than Cica.
I basically summed up this info from many informational sights ( reliable ones and some blogs for opinions) to put together an easy informative post for those interested in these products! Hope you find it helpful.
Just a tip but whatever you use for your signature scent make sure you dab a little on your shoulder blades/crook of your neck so when people go in for a close hug that’s what they smell
Will get you the “you smell so good” compliment everytime. 💅