Hi anon! Thank you for requesting! I hope you like it💖
Bella and Edward (poly) with a newborn S/O (headcanons):
- Bella is supportive of you, but not as understanding with your control. She never experienced pain like yours when it comes to the thirst for blood, but Bella wholeheartedly believes you can resist them.
- Edward understands your feelings, he had the same ones as a newborn, but he is not confident you can fight your aggressive and blood-thirsty urges. He hears your thoughts; he knows that you could snap at any moment.
- They are both very gentle with you even though as a newborn you could take out both of them at any moment.
- They both try to make you as comfortable as possible if you want to go somewhere extra private where there are no other people or vampires around, they are more than happy to oblige and have you completely to themselves, with no one thoughts intruding, or no one to make comments that might upset you in your more aggressive state, and no risks around to be killed.
- If you did accidentally kill someone, they would both, be very disappointed, Edward would not directly say it as he believes he has no place to talk because he has killed more people than you, but Bella accidentally slips up and says something that confirms her disappointment in you
- This probably upsets you, and you run off to be alone not wanting to “disappoint” them anymore. Bella tries to make it up to you, but things are tense between you for the next week
- Carlisle still makes you go to your victim's funeral, and Bella and Edward are by your side holding your hands.
- They try to figure out if you have a gift, if you do not have one, they see it as more reason to get to protect you and keep you close to them, if you do Edward is adamant that you avoid the Volturi (if it is a powerful gift)
- They warn you about the Volturi constantly.
- Bella and Edward just like to lay with you sometimes, just the three of you cuddled together doing nothing in particular
- Edward likes to teach you all he knows about music, after all, you have all the time in the world now
- Bella likes to read with you and tell you about all the books she has read.
- Edward likes when you talk but sometimes, he catches himself thinking some of your interests are “juvenile” but that is because he still thinks it is the 1900′s. It’s nothing against you at all.
- Bella adores all of your interests, she loves to hear you to tell everything about them, and if you ask she will check your interests out to do together.
- Edward will even sometimes get in on your interests too because he sees you and Bella having some much fun with them.
38 notes · View notes
Things Edward Could’ve Said That Sound Less Suspicious
Bella: Your eyes are a different color, did you get contacts?
Edward: Uh haha yeah I did. I think they look pretty cool.
Edward: *stops the car and saves Bella* Hey are you ok? *stands up, pretends his arm hurts* Awesome I’m gonna get this looked at now.
*Tells Carlisle. ￼Comes back to school with arm in a cast and sling*
Bella: How did you stop that car? You were amazing.
Edward: Well sadly I wasn’t bit by a radioactive spider and I don’t have superpowers. Doctor said it was an adrenaline rush, it’s a common natural response to life or death situations. Basically it maximizes your body’s physical capabilities. So yeah it’s like temporary super strength and speed. Crazy shit.
Bella: You’re so cold. I can’t feel your pulse.
Edward: I have hypothyroidism and bradycardia.
Bella: Aren’t you going to eat something?
Edward: I have to be on a special diet.
Bella: Oh right, your condition, sorry.
This list could go on and on. You’d think after being a mind reading vampire for 91 years you’d learn a thing or two about being a good liar. SHEESH.
15K notes · View notes