Belly button piercing have been popular for a long time. These days most girls just like them because they are simply sweet.
A navel piercing is a type of piercing located through the skin of the navel. People also call it a belly button piercing. It is most commonly located on the upper fold of skin. This piercing can also be performed underneath or around the edges of the navel. It may heal…
For anyone interested in getting these piercings, here is my list ranked from most to least painful that I have.
1. Conch - I have 2 of them on one ear. That shit hurt from the piercing to putting the jewlrey in, to the healing process. I don't know if anyone else experienced this, but I did notice that my "surround sound" hearing changed a bit.
2. Rook - it was pretty damn painful, but it's honestly my favorite piercing.
3. Belly - a solid 5/10 for pain, 10/10 for sexiness.
4. Upper lobes - not that bad at all, a little more painful than a normal lobe piercing because it's partially cartlige.
5. 2nd and 1st lobe - smallest pinch ever. Almost no pain.