Business Growth of smart kitchen appliances: Market Analysis Based on Development Factors, Applications, and Future Prospects
AllTheResearch’s “Global smart kitchen appliances Market - Strategic recommendations, Trends, Segmentation, Use case Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, Global and Regional Forecast (to 2026)” report provides an overview of the market size of smart kitchen appliances for the regions United States, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan, etc. Based on the smart kitchen appliances industrial chain, this report mainly elaborates on the definition, types, applications, and major players of the smart kitchen appliances Market in detail. Deep analysis about market status (2016-2020), enterprise competition pattern, advantages and disadvantages of enterprise Products, industry development trends (2021-2026), regional industrial layout characteristics and macroeconomic policies, industrial policy has also been included.
From raw materials to downstream buyers of this industry will be analyzed scientifically, the feature of product circulation and sales channel will be presented as well. In a word, this report will help you to establish a panorama of industrial development and characteristics of the smart kitchen appliances Market.
Get Sample with Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs at https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/254
The smart kitchen appliances Market size was valued at US$ 14287.9 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13% for the forecast period ending 2026 reaching a Market value of US$ 37889.1 Mn. Some of the key players covered in the smart kitchen appliances Market report include
LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea)
Whirlpool Corporation (United States)
Electrolux AB (Sweden)
Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
Koninklijke Philips N.V. (the Netherlands)
Haier Group Corporation (China)
Siemens AG (Germany)
General Electric (United States)
and Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
As a part of market segmentation, our study exhibits a market analysis on the basis of type, industry application, and geography.
By Product Type
By Product Type (Smart Refrigerators, Smart Dishwashers, Smart Ovens, Smart Cookware and Cooktops, Others)
By Connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Others)
By Distribution Channel (Offline Retail Store, Online Retail Store)
By Application (Residential, Commercial)
North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
For more Customization, Connect with us at https://www.alltheresearch.com/customization/254
Our experts synthesize information from proprietary databases, syndicated reports, primary research, and secondary data, such as company reports, press releases, published peer-reviewed journal articles, disease registries, and general news media to provide a complete picture of your Market. Our approach ensures that every data point and inference go through multiple validations while leveraging a variety of sources to formulate market and opportunity size.
Key Coverage and Benefits:
The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global smart kitchen appliances market.
The report provides detailed historical and forecasted data of smart kitchen appliances from 2016-2026.
Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for smart kitchen appliances in the US, Europe, and Japan.
To understand the future market competition in the global smart kitchen appliances and insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
To understand the regulatory scenario in major markets.
Ask Your Queries to our Analyst regarding smart kitchen appliances Report at https://www.alltheresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/254
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Key Target Audience:
Raw material suppliers
Market research and consulting firms
Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
Organizations, forums, and alliances related to smart kitchen appliances forums and alliances related to smart kitchen appliances
Impact of COVID-19 on smart kitchen appliances Market:
smart kitchen appliances Market report analyses the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the smart kitchen appliances industry. Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 180+ countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt, and will significantly affect the smart kitchen appliances market in 2021
Get the PDF to understand the CORONA Virus/COVID19 impact and be smart in redefining business strategies: https://www.alltheresearch.com/impactC19-request/254
Key Highlights of the Table of Contents:
smart kitchen appliances Market Study Coverage: It includes key market segments, key manufacturers covered, the scope of products offered in the years considered, global smart kitchen appliances Market, and study objectives. Additionally, it touches on the segmentation study provided in the report based on the type of product and applications.
smart kitchen appliances Market Executive summary: This section emphasizes the key studies, market growth rate, competitive landscape, market drivers, trends, and issues in addition to the macroscopic indicators.
smart kitchen appliances Market Production by Region: The report delivers data related to import and export, revenue, production, and key players of all regional markets studied are covered in this section.
smart kitchen appliances Market Profile of Manufacturers: Analysis of each market player profiled is detailed in this section. This segment also provides SWOT analysis, products, production, value, capacity, and other vital factors of the individual player.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the key factors driving smart kitchen appliances Market expansion?
What will be the value of smart kitchen appliances Market during 2020- 2026?
Which region will make notable contributions towards global smart kitchen appliances Market revenue?
What are the key players leveraging smart kitchen appliances Market growth?
To Buy Full Report, Connect with us at: https://www.alltheresearch.com/buy-now/254
For More Details Contact Us:
Contact Name: Rohan
Phone: +1 (407) 768-2028
How to profit off Global Warming: HVAC Market Research with Due Dilligence on 5 Air-Conditioner brands. via /r/investing
How to profit off Global Warming: HVAC Market Research with Due Dilligence on 5 Air-Conditioner brands.
If you find this interesting please follow my account for more DD.
I'm also working on an Excel file which will provide all fundamental data about a stock, more info about that on my account. TLDR at bottom!
With the change and progressing to extremer climates, global warming is coming our way. It has been shown world governments are incapable of properly taking action against this threat. Since it seems like global warming won’t be stopped, we will have to start adapting to the new extreme climates. One way of ensuring a comfortable living/working space in this grim future is by making use of HVAC (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning). And that’s what got me thinking. My family has been hell bent on NOT getting air-conditioning. But with the summer temperatures ever more frequently reaching +40c with a humidity of +70%(Hup Holland Hup) it’s becoming unbearable. Sleepless nights, overheated pets, fainting, old people dying and just losing your will to live. These are all issues more people around the world are starting to face. Every place on earth is getting more extreme. Every place on earth is getting more need for Climate control. And every company is looking to profit of that! This is why my next play is in the HVAC industry.
Finding our compatible companies.
I only want to invest in the best companies. Living in The Netherlands I personally don’t know the best brands, luckily, I’ve got great internet. So, after spitting through some review sites these are the 5 public companies that came out best when looking for “Best HVAC/Air-conditioning companies/brands”. (Not ranked)
Carrier (Day&Night, Bryant, Toshiba & 15 more)
Trane (American Standard, Thermo King & 7 more).
Daikin (Goodman, Amana).
Lennox (Service Experts, Allies Air Enterprises).
Johnson Controls (Hitachi, York)
Understanding the HVAC market.
Before we continue to further analyze the companies, we first need to understand the HVAC market.
The HVAC business has been valued at $91.30B in 2020 and is expected to reach $173B by 2024 and $367B by 2030. That’s a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of +/-15%.
The most popular countries for Air Conditioning (AC) per household are: Japan 91%, USA 90%, Korea 86%, Saudi Arabia 53%, China 60%.
Global stock of AC is expected to grow to 5.6B by 2050, up from 1.6B in 2018. (This is 1 AC sold every second for the next 30 years).
Less than a third of the global households own an AC.
8% of the 2.8B people living in the hottest parts of the world own an AC (Brazil, Indonesia, India, African countries).
AC demand is increasing every year going from 97,60M in 2012, up 111M in 2018.
As can been seen in the above statements the HVAC business is very well integrated in some large countries. But the most exciting prospects are those of the developing countries. In Mexico, Brazil, Indonesia, South Africa and India only 16%, 16%, 9%, 6% and 5% respectively of the households have AC. This is a MASSIVE market just waiting to be exploited.
- The Indian AC market stood at $4,3B in 2017 and is expected to surpass 11B by 2023, that’s a CAGR of over 17%. This rising growth is led by rising infrastructure development, growing demand for housing and the constantly rising temperatures and consumers purchasing power.
- The Middle Eastern and African market is expected to have an CAGR of 4,9% during 2019-2024.
- The Indonesian market is currently experiencing a 2% CAGR in AC demand over 2012 till 2018.
- The US is expected to have a CAGR of 3.1% from 2020 to 2030.
- Europe is expected to have a CAGR of 6% from 2019 to 2025.
- The global HVAC market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.5% from 2018 till 2024.
This was actually really really difficult to find free sources on and I can’t really make a clear picture out of it so here are the numbers:
- 2013 North America market: Carrier 17%, Daikin 15%, Trane 10%, Johnson 9%, Lennox 6%, LG 5%.
- 2013 Global AC market: Daikin 13%, Carrier 10%, Johnson 8%, Trane/LG 4%.
- 2018 Indian market share: LG 17,7%, Hitachi 7,9%, Daikin 7,4%.
- HVAC Used by construction firms in USA: Carrier 29%, Lennox 17,3%, Daikin 8,2%, Trane7,3%, LG 1,8% Johnson 1,8%.
- 2020 global “Wall-Mounted Fan Coil Units” market: Daikin 29%, Trane 26%, Carrier 12%, Johnson 7,5%
My conclusion from this and other information found online is that globally Daikin is the biggest followed by Carrier, Johnson, Trane, LG and Lennox. I accounted for all known acquisitions since 2013 in the market share.
An introduction to the Companies
Carrier products and related services include HVAC and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, fire and special hazard suppression systems and equipment, security monitoring and rapid response systems, provided to a diversified international customer base principally in the industrial, commercial and residential property and commercial transportation sectors.
Countries active: 160+
Market Cap: 25,959B
- 85% of sales are in the USA or Europe, they are however planning to expand globally.
- 51% HVAC, 29% Fire and Security, 20% Refrigeration.
- Since April 2020 carrier has split off from Raytheon Technologies, allowing them to focus fully on the HVACR market.
- Carrier is planning on cutting 600million in costs by 2022 (4% of current COGS)
- Carrier has recently launched its “BlueEdge” platform, providing aftermarket service to customers and minimizing machinery downtime & costs. The platform will offer 3 different plans of service to customers. Currently 82% of all Carrier’s revenue comes from products, this is a clear move to increase its services revenue.
- As stated above, Carrier is planning to move more towards (digital) services.
- Well established brand within USA and Europe.
- Leader of the HVAC market.
- Very efficient products.
- 500+ patents and 115y of experience.
- Owns cheaper sub-brands.
- #1 HVAC brand for 10 consecutive years according to Builder Magazine
- Increased focus on smart systems and apps.
- Trying to enter markets with well established competitors (Johnson Controls, Daikin)
- Excessive dependence on the American market.
- No lifetime warranties
- No concrete plans for taking over the Asian market.
Trane Technologies Public Limited Company manufactures industrial equipment. The Company offers central heaters, air conditioners, electric vehicles, air cleaners, and fluid handling products. Trane Technologies serves customers worldwide.
Countries active: 100+
Market Cap: 28,189B
- Since February 2020 Trane has split from Ingersoll Rand allowing it to fully focus on its HVAC business.
- Revenue: 73% Americas, 12% Asia/Pacific, 15% EMEA.
- Revenue: 79% Climate, 21% Industrial
- 120y of experience.
- Known as reliable, efficient and silent.
- Major investments in reducing carbon emissions for its systems.
- Opportunity for expanding to Asia and the Middle East.
- Reduced product emissions by more than 50%
- Heavy dependency on the American market.
- No concrete plans on expansion in the Asian/Middle Eastern market.
- No strong focus on apps/smart systems.
DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, LTD. manufactures air conditioning equipment for household and commercial use. The Company also operates chemical, oil hydraulics, defense system, and electronics businesses.
Countries active: 150+
Market Cap: 53,273B
- Japan sales rose 7% YoY
- Americas sales rose 13% YoY
- EMEA sales rose 7% YoY
- Asia/Oceania sales rose 10% YoY
- Revenue: 89,6% HVAC, 8,1% Chemicals, 1,7% Oil Hydraulics, 0,6% Defense
- Daikin creates Semiconductor-etching products. Making them well positioned for the “new” tech boom. With the sales of chemicals almost increasing 10% YoY.
- Daikin provides warheads for the Japanese military.
- Owns Goodman.
- Leader of the Indian AC market, creating products that can withstand the extreme conditions in the country. Being able to operate at temperatures as high as 54c, creating AC’s that do not corrode due to sulfuric acid. and also, being able to be dropped from 1m height, to withstand the rough roads.
- Grew its profit in FY2020 while all others decreased in revenue.
- Produces products used for Semiconductors.
- Has a clear plan to expand it’s influence in emerging markets such as India and the Middle East.
- Creates the full supply line for HVAC products, from refrigerants to AC-units.
- Heavy R&D expenses.
- China-Us frictions.
- Slowdown of the Japanese economy.
- Does not have trailer refrigeration.
- Outdated apps.
Lennox International Inc. provides climate control solutions. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment. Lennox markets its products worldwide.
Countries Active: 70+
Market Cap: 10,617B
- Revenue: 60% Residential, 25% Commercial, 15% Refrigeration.
- Mainly present in America.
- Increasing net profit margin.
- Currently has the most efficient split system.
- Launching the Better Air initiative, focused on increasing indoor air quality, a Covid play.
- No concrete plans for expanding into emerging markets.
- Not known for the best reliability.
- Stagnating revenue and negative shareholders equity.
- Unreliable apps.
Johnson Controls International plc operates as a diversified technology and multi industrial company worldwide. The company operates through Building Solutions North America, Building Solutions EMEA/LA, Building Solutions EMEA/LA, and Global Products segments. The company designs, sells, installs, and services heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, controls systems, integrated electronic security systems, and integrated fire detection and suppression systems for commercial, industrial, retail, small business, institutional, and governmental customers
Countries Active: 150+
Market Cap 32,898B
- Launch of its open blue system. Giving customers total control over their building, temperatures, facial recognition ventilation, security, contact tracing and more all in the palm of your hand. (Seriously check the videos, really impressive). This is a clear Covid play and very well timed.
- Owner of York and a joint venture with Hitachi.
- Strong plans for Asian expansion.
- Very good smart systems and mobile apps.
- Launch of it’s OpenBlue system. A digital platform to connect every part of your building.
- Using Covid to their advantage in launching products and services.
- Well aware of the need to expand in China/Asia
- Build a state of the art headquarters in China.
- Many negative reviews on its Hitachi brand
Comparing the companies their financials.
Million $ Carrier Daikin Trane Johnson Lennox Share Price 34,93 18,85 129,22 44,40 288,09 Div Yield 0,94% 0,79 1,64% 2,34% 1,07% R&D Expenses 402 652,8 237 319 69,60 Revenue 18,173 23,526 15,957 22,637 3,605 Net Income 1,812 1,351 965 802 358 Cash 2,704 3,559 1,303 2,805 37 Debt 12,029 5,316 5,573 7,219 1,354 FCF 1,982 1,877 1,182 1,459 633
TTM Carrier Daikin Trane Johnson Lennox P/E 26,70 30,32 25,32 42,33 31,05 EPS 2,09 4,62 4,05 1,05 9,28 Payout Ratio 15% 3,25% 52% 99% 33% Debt/Equity 0,55 0,82 1,80 1,03 1,03 Term Cash/Debt - 2,39 2 5,49 5,49 Current Ratio 1,33 1,88 1,28 1,36 1,36 ROE 12,5% 9,6% 13% 3,8% 3,8% Net Margin 9,97% 5,74% 6,05% 8,39% 8,39% R&D/Revenue 22,12% 27,74% 14,85% 14,09% 14,09% Interest Coverage Ratio 28 23,63 7,09 2,64 2,64
Revenue 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 TTM CAGR Carrier 16,709 16,853 17,814 18,914 18,608 18,173 2% Daikin 18,384 19,619 19,622 21,989 23,818 24,482 23.526 5% Trane 13,300 13,508 14,197 15,668 16,589 15.957 2% Johnson 17,100 20,837 22,835 23,400 23,968 22.637 7% Lennox 3,467 3,641 3,839 3,883 3,907 3.605 5%
Net Profit 2017 2018 2019 2020 TTM Carrier 1,227 2,734 2,116 1,812 Daikin 1,447 1,814 1,814 1,639 1,351 Trane 1,302 1,337 1,410 964 Johnson 1,611 1,128 1,076 802 Lennox 305 360 408 341
NPM 2017 2018 2019 2020 TTM Carrier 7% 14% 11% 10% Daikin 8% 8% 8% 7% 6% Trane 9% 9% 9% 6% Johnson 7% 5% 4% 4% Lennox 8% 9% 11% 9%
First of all, I should start with saying that Lennox really shouldn’t have been included, they are on a completely different level than these 4 other companies. Also, Johnson had some fuckery going on in all their 10k’s so these numbers might not add up, let me know if you found something.
Looking at the company’s financials and numbers it’s a tough decision to make, all companies a pretty close to each other. There are however some things that stand out:
- Carrier has a significantly higher NPM then the competitors.
- Lennox might be in financial trouble.
- Daikin spends the most on R&D relative to its revenue, I see this as a big plus.
- Johnson their revenue is growing the fastest on a 5Y CAGR.
- Johnson their P/E is much higher than the competition.
- Johnson their Dividend is the higher % wise
- Daikin has increased sales in 2020 while other companies have seen a drop.
- Daikin’s NPM is stable at around 8% while Carrier’s NPM has grown explosively.
- Trane has a high debt/equity ratio
- Both Carrier and Daikin have a very strong Interest coverage ratio.
- Johnson's TTM would be better without an irregular expense of 602M
Now on to the less financial aspect of the data.
I really like the way Daikin presents their annual report, they have clear strategies on how to better engage the Indian market. They are also showing that they know where their market growth protentional lays and are willing to act on it. Furthermore, what really strikes me as interesting is that Daikin produces materials for semiconductor testing, this might be a goldmine in the upcoming tech revolution and Daikin has shown to be well aware of this upcoming trend. Carrier on the other hand has not properly breached the Asian/Middle eastern market yet, they have stated to expand their geographical presence but I have found no conclusive strategies in how to do so. What is impressive about carrier is their high net profit margin and willingness to act on a more digital environment, an area where Daikin is currently lacking.
To conclude this research properly, if I had to choose a company right now, I’d being going for Daikin. Their well-presented data and goals for emerging markets, combined with their semiconductor products make me believe they are most suited for rapid growth. Their geographical location also puts them in a better position for Asian dominance. And their Goodman sub brand is well known in America and a direct competitor to Carrier. Carrier is a close second, with impressive brand recognition and attractive financials. One thing carrier does well that Daikin does not is transport refrigeration. In my opinion trucking is going to play a much larger role when self-driving trucks start to appear.
Submitted October 25, 2020 at 04:28PM by StonksArthur
via reddit https://ift.tt/3dXmwVO