happy bi visibility day to:
bisexuals with a male lean!
bisexuals with a female lean!
bisexuals with no lean!
bisexuals in a straight-presenting relationship!
bisexuals in a gay-presenting relationship!
bisexuals who aren’t in a relationship!
bisexuals who are out and proud!
bisexuals with internalized biphobia!
bisexuals without accepting parents!
bisexuals with accepting parents!
bisexuals who just figured out they’re bi!
bisexuals who’ve known they’re bi!
bisexuals on the split-attraction model!
y’all are amazing and deserve the world <3
happy bi visibility day! 💖💜💙
13K notes · View notes
Hello friends, happy BI VISIBILITY DAY.
Today we’re gonna discuss some things about BEING BISEXUAL and clear up a few misconceptions
- Bisexuals are not confused - about their sexuality. (They are probably confused about other things, like picking a singular favorite ice cream flavor.)
- Bisexuals are not just bisexual for attention. They often devise other, stupider ways to get attention from friends. Most of these ways end up backfiring. Please support your dumbass bisexual friends today.
- You can be bisexual even if you’re only attracted to 5% of one gender and 95% of the other.
- You can identify as bisexual even if you have only ever had ‘straight’ relationships - attraction is the key.
- Bisexuals always have advantage on their rolls as long as they have an ally within 5 feet of the target.
- Bisexuality has nothing to do with whether the person you’re attracted to is cis or not. Bisexuality is not inherently transphobic.
- Bisexuals can be attracted to nonbinary people.
- Bisexuals do not automatically want to have a threesome with you.
- Some bisexuals DO want to have a threesome with you, but not because they’re bisexual. Threesomes are just hot.
- Flip-flopping between which gender you’re attracted to and tearing out your hair every week screaming “AM I JUST FAKING IT...? AM I ACTUALLY JUST GAY/STRAIGHT...?” is 100% a bisexual thing.
- Men have a higher chance of their bisexuality being disregarded. Support your bi dude friends, validate them.
- Bisexuals are particularly weak to Charm attacks, but they can snap out of it if you ask them to pick between two things they like - keep a list of their favorites on hand to frustrate them back into clearheadedness.
- Bisexuals are here. There. Everywhere. Only for today. LIMITED TIME OFFER.
This post brought to you by - your local bisexual.
2K notes · View notes
Today is Bi Visibility Day!
Korra and Asami both being canonically bi characters has meant so much in not only acceptance of my own queerness/bisexuality, but also in finding a community that feels the same.
To everyone who is bi, I am staring directly at you, I hope you feel seen, loved and valid today :)
3K notes · View notes