“THE HIGH VALUE WOMAN MINDSET...🌸”
“Becoming a high value woman starts from having a high value mindset.”
I would say that the mindset shift is the most crucial step on your femininity & high-value woman journey.
In was the case for me anyway, as I was only able to feel high value when I changed my mindset, do the inner work & and heal all my past traumas.
Surprisingly, most women completely overlook this step and focus entirely on the exterior ( “How to dress feminine” “How do walk feminine” “How to look high-value” “what you should say to a man”, “how you should behave”, “when you should talk and when you should not”). Now yes...learning all these strategies is good. However, these tactical strategies often do not lend them the promised results that they want.
🌸The reality is that those strategies, if not combined with a real mindset shift, cannot be effective and will never work.🌸
Being a high-value woman is 90 % of how you feel about yourself (which is predicted and determined by your mindset aka your inner self) and only 10 % of how you communicate it to the world through your actions, your body language, and how you treat yourself, your appearance (aka your outer-self).
I only speak from experience when I say this! You can have your makeup slayed. Outfits on point, However, if you do not do the required inner work, your confidence, understand the power of your subconscious, and heal from your past traumas from your mind. Or else, you will be stuck in a loop where your inner self does not match your outer self. A common manifestation of that is “imposter syndrome” & “low self-worth.”
This is exactly why i preach to women (espcially young black women) that your mindset is EVERYTHING!
I am not perfect there are things i still need to work on as a feminine woman in this blog post i will explain some of the tips and strategies i’ve learned and acquired over time on how to gain the high value woman mindset...
(1) You are the primary source of happiness in your life!
High value woman sets herself as her primary source of security and happiness. She is a self-assured, confident woman and she is content with herself.She is in charge of her own happiness and does not rely on her partner to make her happy. She is happy first by herself and she strives to share her joy and happiness with the right partner. You will never see a high value woman demanding from others to make her happy and blaming them for her misery. Because she puts herself first. she is tuned with her needs and is able to fulfill them herself.
How do you develop this mindset..?
By taking charge and responsibility for everything in your life, even for things you are not responsible for!
For example, it may not be your fault to lose your job when the economy is not doing well, but it is your responsibility to find a new one and to avoid jobs that are not too resilient in the future.
(2) You determine your own value! 🌸
If you want to become a high value woman, you need to become the only person who determines your own value. A high value woman does not allow something or someone outside of herself to set and dictate her worth…not her family, nor her friends, nor her partner or even society. A high value woman is absolutely immune to other people’s inputs when it comes to her value.
This is very important to understand.
Most of the time, these opinions depend on people’s emotional state too, their insecurities, and their ego and so are biased and unstable by nature. That is why nobody’s opinion can become the basis of a high value woman’s value. She realizes that people ( including her romantic partner), will always have different opinions about you .
If you think about it deeply, you very rarely receive unbiased opinions and advice that are meant to help you grow and improve yourself. You probably heard stories of amazing women, who looked happy and fulfilled before getting with someone, only to lose all their spark and joy and became so miserable being in a relationship. Often it is because their partner planted the seeds of low value in their minds and they were receptive to it. A high value woman will never allow this to happen.
(3) Abundance, not scarcity mindset 🌸
A high value woman does not see the glass half empty, she always sees it half full. She believes there are enough men out there for her not to be panicking if it does not work out with one of them.
She believes in her ability to always attract good people into her life so she does not need to retain those who want to leave her life.
(4) Complementarity, Not competition mindset 🌸
A high value woman is not looking to compete with a man, but rather to complement him. When a woman tries to compete with her man, she is usually insecure and wants to prove something to herself, to him, and to the world. Self-assured women don’t need to prove anything.
They are in the relationship to offer something and work as a team. She separates herself and her worth from any external inputs.
Being a high value woman is 90 % of how you feel about yourself (which is predicted and determined by your mindset aka your inner self) and only 10 % of how you communicate it to the world through your actions, your body language, and how you treat yourself, your apperence (aka your outer-self).
The question is are you ready to change your life for the better? Start now we only got less than a month left in 2021.
Want to see more posts like these @miss-femme-fatale
113 notes · View notes
How I Increased My Confidence to the Point Where I Can’t Stop Looking at Myself in the Mirror!!
1. When I felt bad about myself, I would sit in front of a folded mirror in the dark for 5-10 minutes at a time. I felt so self conscious about my reflection staring at me from 3 angles that I felt exposed. I realized it’s not me who feels bad about myself, it’s the others who feel negatively about themselves to the point that they’re inflicting their self hatred on me!
My mood and self esteem level changed instantly! I couldn’t believe it. From middle school to my junior year in high school, I didn’t hate myself, it was other’s energy!
2. Don’t ever care about the negative comments or backhanded compliments others say to you directly/indirectly. Literally, ignore it unless you’re being threatened. I laugh at anything anyone says at me. At the same time, don’t allow anyone to talk about you and you take it.
“If they can dish it out, they can take it.”
You’re too pretty to insult yourself and pick out flaws about yourself. You’re too pretty to waste your energy and eyesight on picking out flaws on others. They’re them and you’re you.
3. Unlearn stage fright and the feeling of being cornered. For my graduation practice, I walked in the field in my favorite fitted dress, waist ⌛️⏳ (I had on a waist trainer but no one could tell) and the vintage Louis Vuitton bag I just bought. They people I had issues with kept staring at me to antagonize me or to get me to look down/away but I really, really didn’t care.
My waist captured everyone’s attention and I was going to go have fun afterwards while they rushed to work and gawked at me.
(My graduating class really thought I got my waist done 🤣)
I didn’t appear as and really wasn’t the same meek girl they saw before the pandemic shut everything down. Know that you’re better than whatever others are giving out.
You don’t have to prove anything or have a revenge “‘“glow up’”” on anyone.
4. Never stop learning about how to improve yourself. I discovered femininity when the change happened and it was a life transformation. Wake up earlier and have a healthy drink or meal. Watch makeup tutorials and hacks while walking on the treadmill. Find out your personal style and measurements.
5. Think about your confidence this way. Your self esteem levels are like a dimmer switch. The more you notice how attractive and lovable you are, the higher the switch goes up or more the knob turns. You see your inner & outer beauty even more as the brightness increases.
Now, I’m pretty euphoric and I keep a mirror on my nightstand. I’ve had to hide mirrors from myself and buy more to place in my surroundings!!
78 notes · View notes