“Xion, sweetie, I don’t think this is the best time to come up with witty pun — although I’m so proud of you for coming up with that on the spot.” The butcher’s shop was lined with string after string of ties sausages. At any other point Rapunzel would have played along but with Pascal caged up and on the menu for that night’s dinner she could only think of one thing. “Let’s get him out of there before the butcher returns.” @blackasteriia
Have a precious blueberry baby I love him
if you think you love breakdown more than me you are wrong
Let me just say real quick:
Nagisa with a lil ukulele
Sorry I have been offline for a while.. since my last post me and Karma have been walking a lot and experiencing new stuff along the way ❤️
I’d draw this but I have no art skills
BTW: Karma is standing behind the person with five knives at the ready and Terasaka is standing at a distance whilst cracking his knuckles ominously
One day. I will select a medium and stick with it
Nagisa seems like the type of person that just wakes up flawless. Like bedhead? Never heard of her. When the class go on overnight trips, all the boys are looking like zombies (except for Isogai because he’s Prince Charming) and here’s a newly awoken Nagisa who is pretty much ready for a photo shoot. No, they are not jealous.
Get yourself someone that looks at you the same way Karma and Sugino look at Nagisa
I love this concept thanku uwu
when in doubt stress doodle blueberry spicehead
[Image ID: Image is a digital drawing of a screen cap of a baby sky bison. The texture of the drawing is that of 6B pencil and it is done in black and white. End ID]
Hi anon! Thank you for taking the time to go through my works :’) I’m happy to hear that u enjoy them ♥️
Ok,, this is my personal opinion again. It’s totally ok if others interpret him in another way, because at the end…. it’s a question of perception.
I hope this makes sense 😐
- He is not dumb entirely. No, he isn’t, you’re right. I can’t think up examples immediately, but remember, he is capable of understanding the nuances of other people’s personalities, and their interpersonal relationships.
- He plays a setter ok. Which means, he’ll have to be very observant of the players, their state of minds and moods. In the latest hq episode, we have Akaashi saying that Kageyama knows how the opposite team is perceiving him. If he can do that, then it’s not possible for him to be so supremely dumb.
- He also does come up with very clear insights sometimes. Think of how he knew Oikawa is going to set to Iwaizumi. THAT’S A CANON EXAMPLE OF HIS NOT BEING EMOTIONALLY DUMB DUMB.
- He appears so dumb, especially in case of studies, cause I feel,,, he doesn’t really put in as much as effort into it as in vball. In the court, his senses are so open, ever perceptive and sharp. Being a setter, you’ve to be one step ahead of the rest. How can you do that well if you’re Completely Dumb.
- He’s not in Suga, Oikawa or Akaashi’s league in terms of people reading skills. But I feel,if he wants to, he will be able to tell by a squeeze of your hand that you’re not feeling that good at a party. BUT he’ll not know what to do next. He won’t take the action of pulling you out of there, especially if it’s a first time that it’s happening.
- Also!! It’s about the interest he has in reading the person’s moods. Or thinking critically outside of vball, in matters unrelated to vball. Say, someone comes up and confesses him in a school corridor. He rejects them. They end up crying. He’ll just stand there, not know what to say. He’ll not know where to take you on a first date. In that way he is dumb.
- He has his own brand of smartness. And what some perceive as foolishness, is also partly because he’s pretty daring in the court…doing experiments?
- He’s smart enough to draw the line and respect yours.
- You’re right. People imo are fluid and dynamic characters, you can’t box them in. If one acts this way here, doesn’t mean they’ll not act in another way somewhere else. Plus they also grow. They grow in relationships, in life. So, highschool Tobio’s smartness is not equal to Ali Roma Tobio’s smartness. And smartness can be manifested in different forms too.
- And besides when in love everyone acts a little ooc anyways 😌 that’s my belief.