*uno reverse card* no u! Here it is! My first try at headcanons, I hope you like it! I love you, Pepper <3
Full name: (y/f/n)
- Both Aizawa and Vlad King thought it would be a good idea to take both of their classes out on a little camping trip.
No one talks about the first one, especially Bakugou.
- Everything was fine and dandy, the two classes got on their separate busses and the entire trip there was filled with laughter and enjoyment. Everyone’s items were packed and stuffed into the base of the bus. This camp wasn’t as harsh as their summer camp, it was mostly going to focus on teaching the students on how to scout and hide or find help in emergency situations.
- Of course, Monoma was back to being the jerk he was, basically blaming class 1A for everything, especially the last time they got attacked.
- “SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Bakugou would repeatedly scream, making Kirishima and Kaminari often hold him back as Kendo took care of Monoma, once again apologizing for his stupidity.
- The two classes, with exceptions, helped each other out, especially with setting up the tents. Each student was allowed to have their own tent, but the groups were separated by gender. Males were on one side with the females on the other side.
- Once all the tents were set up the students began their training. Of course, it wasn’t as harsh as their summer camp, but it wasn’t easy either. Aizawa and Vlad King definitely put them through the wringer.
- By the end of the training session, most of the students were exhausted. After dinner, they were in their tents and asleep. Except… Monoma. He had the bright idea to “prank” class 1A. He, honestly, hadn’t meant for it to get so bad… it really was supposed to just be a joke.
- He quietly snuck over to the girls’ tents, unzipping (f/n)’s tent and pulling her little blow-up mattress out. He gently and quietly walked her all the way to the little riverbed they were next to, pushing her mattress into the water.
- Before anyone could see him, he was back in his tent and laid down, waiting for the girl to wake up.
- (f/n)’s hand had accidentally landed in the water and she shot up, panicking when she felt the mattress rock. It was unstable. Without another second, she let out a blood-curdling scream.
- Everyone panicked, quickly unzipping their tents and running out, thinking there was another villain attack. Both Aizawa and Vlad King were ready, standing next to their students.
- “HELP!” They both looked towards the water and saw (f/n) on her little mattress, floating away. Their eyes widened and everyone ran towards the water.
- “OI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” Bakugou screamed as they followed her mattress, which was starting to move faster and faster as it hit the current.
- “JUST HELP ME!” She screamed back as she tried to stay calm. She had no idea how to swim and the currents were getting worse.
- “There’s a waterfall up ahead!” Vlad King informed as some of the students followed the teachers. They all ran along the path that followed parallel to the river. Todoroki attempted to use his ice, but she moved just too fast. Aizawa’s scarf was too short too.
- They watched in fear as (f/n)’s mattress hit multiple rocks as she entered the rapids before the falls. Halfway through, slipped and fell into the water with another scream.
- “SHE CAN’T SWIM!” Mina screamed, making them sprint faster.
- “I have an idea!” Midoriya yelled, quickly explaining as they watched (f/n) collide with the different rocks. She tried to use her quirk, but wasn’t able to, due to her confusion and inability to breathe or keep her head out of the water.
- Todoroki quickly made a large ice slab which followed (f/n), but was just a bit too slow. Both Midoriya and Aizawa separated from the group, which kept running ahead to repeat the plan in case it failed.
- Midoriya used his quirk and passed Aizawa. He jumped into the water, quickly grabbing (f/n)’s waist and pulling her close. The two drifted past the rapids and Midoriya held her head up out of the water.
- “It’s ok! Everything’s ok! I’m here!” (f/n) gasped, coughing out the water in her mouth as Aizawa’s scarf wrapped around both of them. They came to a rough halt as their teacher held them back.
- Todoroki created another ice sheet, which Midoriya climbed on, pulling (f/n) up with him. She coughed and gasped for air as she landed on his chest.
- “Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” She said, kissing both of his cheeks over and over again. His face erupted in red, but he nodded regardless as the others arrived to help the two to safety. They quickly returned to camp, where they found out the truth.
- “YOU THREW MY CLASSMATE INTO THE FUCKING WATER?!” Bakugou screamed, letting explosions go off.
- “It was a prank!” Monoma defended himself, as Bakugou tackled him to the ground. Aizawa erased their quirks and they were pulled apart.
- “YOU ALMOST KILLED HER, DIPSHIT! LET GO OF ME! I’LL SET YOU ON FIRE, ASSHOLE!” (f/n) was Bakugou’s friend, she’d earned his respect (which wasn’t easy) and no one, NO ONE, was going to disrespect her like that and get away with it.
- “Enough!” Aizawa interrupted. He assured everyone Monoma there would be some serious repercussions. Until then, (f/n) dried herself off and shared a tent with Mina. However, once everyone was asleep, she snuck into Midoriya’s tent.
- “Shhh.” She said, placing a hand on his mouth. Without another word, she crawled under the warm sheets, snuggling closer to his form. Midoriya ran his hands through her slightly damp hair in an effort to calm her. She fell asleep, no problem. He, however, he had ZERO (0) sleep that night.