The venn diagram of murph removing his glasses and rubbing his eyes and the absolute funniest moments of fantasy high…. is a circle.
“No, Murph we were going shopping.”
thinking about ‘favorite Murph noises’ still, and while technically not a noise it’s talking (sorta ha), but how about every time he starts to talk as Pendergreens?
“oh uh hey there Moonshine”
it fucking kills me every single time.
a naddpod playlist that’s just youth of the nation and pursuit of happiness
Jake: … God, you asshole.
Murph: *maniacal laughter*
Murph/Riz continues to one-shot me with his throw away lines
Watch Fantasy High
AT LEAST UNTIL THE END OF EPISODE TWO I SWEAR YOU’LL BE HOOKED
- The Full first season is on YouTube for FREE right now please take advantage of this
- MULTIPLE canonically queer characters. This is a show where the gays WIN baby
- Skillfully handles themes of parental relations, mental illness, religious repression, ETC
- Good to have on in the background
- (But also visual so still easy to pay attention even if you’re doing something else)
- INCREDIBLE set design for battle eps, Rick Perry does an outstanding job
- The sound design… ✊😩
- Every single core character is good.
- DND show that is super fun to watch even if you’re not personally into dnd (like me. I have played like a half of a session and don’t really vibe w ANY other dnd show/podcast. Even taz! I love the mcelroys (they have an appearance in a side quest of the show) but Dimension 20 just butters my bread
- Episodes are only 2 hours max as opposed to other dnd shows
- The way Brennan (and the WHOLE cast) improvise the coolest most life changing scenes
- The show has its fair share of drama and tragedy and horror (especially season two), I have shed some Tears, but the whole cast is made up of professional comedians (who are super close friends!) so you KNOW it’s got some quality goofs and gags. One of the few shows that can make me laugh out loud
- Just nice to watch a group of really close close friends and genuine fun together!!
- All I’m asking is for you to watch until the end of episode two PLEASE
Thank you Brian Kevin “Murph” Murphy for showing us what peak performance looks like
sudden thought i had regarding the whole situation with jet and ruby being technically illegitimate
so it’s been established that joren jawbreaker and his family in the great stone candy mountains worship the old gods, and that the old gods condone polyamory and multiple marriages and consider each of them, as well as resultant offspring, to be legitimate
after the corruption of the church and the nature of the bulb are dismantled/exposed by the pcs (practically an inevitability) it might be interesting if people turn to the old gods, particularly with amethar or someone of house rocks as concordant emperor, because then ruby and jet would be considered legitimate and jet could ascend the throne as she decided that she wanted to
really love that cumulous
- showed up on board
- sucked life out a guy with a straw
- dropped some lore
- committed a war (crime)
*cries in thistlecaster*
This is the number of critical successes and failures in the recent episode since there seemed to be a lot. It may be more since Brennan rolls a lot of saves and might not declare every one.
NUMBER OF NAT 20s
TOTAL: 11 (seriously what the fuck)
NUMBER OF NAT 1s:
king amethar had so much “let’s go lesbians” energy this episode
Murph VC: Oh no….She’s good, I like good guys.