Dreaming of buttered bread 🥖
(left pic not mine)
I try to find the right words to describe my love for you. The right phrases to express the joy you’ve given me my soul and gave a purpose to my life.
My muse when I lost inspiration my comfort when I needed to shed a tear or two. The reason I was able to find my voice when I thought it was lost.
How can I explain the melody that set a fire in my soul and released me from my chains ??? Or describe the protective feeling that your soft and soothing voice has given me ???
nisan ayı geride kalmış olabilir ama takvimde eksikliğini çok hissetti mart, çizelim
mayıs haziran da yolda 🐳
daily wrap-up, 200519 🌘
— today’s theme: racing against uni deadlines
- mom randomly handed us cash??? (nothing big tho; she’s just so frugal usually, so it’s weird)
- a jinx moment with my sister
- gave mom a head massage for the first time in a long while
- finished and passed coding for thesis (FINALLY 😭)
- made Venus Rx tarotscopes for IG
- checked and answered messages despite the anxiety
- being in a better situation than a lot of other students
- my SO’s furry baby, Cloud
- being able to openly discuss witchy stuff with (most of) my family
may mood tracker 🙂🙃
welcome may 🦋
May! A simple weekly for a simple week!
getting ready for some new classes this week! having my order log included has been a lot of help in keeping track of everything i buy 😅
note: my username was 00roseblush but is now 119venus!
17.5.2020 // 한국어 일요일
daily wrap-up; 200515 🍃
—today’s theme is drowning in school work.
- MnP grades came in, and i have to say, i’m disappointed. i didn’t fail by any means, but i expected a higher mark.
- the first storm since quarantine started
- my parents went out for groceries and brought home so much stuff. (we’re not hoarders, i swear. my sister and i just have bottomless caverns for stomachs.)
- made a tarotscope for Venus Retrograde and posted it on social media for the first time
- planted my 4th real tree via Forest!
- recorded 30 mins. of Stardew Valley gameplay for the tour video i’m making
- the storm made my room cool enough to actually stay in. i didn’t have to squat in my parents’ air-conditioned room.
- my intuition, and the fact that i can read tarot/study astrology without being burned at the stake 😅
- the small cylinder of pringles that i consumed in one sitting
I need more positivity in my life these days, and having journaling as an outlet has been really relaxing as of late.
I’ve been managing to keep myself in a routine but yesterday I woke up to bad news about my job/upcoming move (basically all on hold, again) and then found out a relative tested positive (you know what for).
So yeah some days you just throw the to do list in the bin. Not letting myself stay down like this for long though, because I hate feeling so sad and lost. Take a day or two, but keep going everyone. Han and Rhea, you’ll get your cards when I have something positive to write in them xoxo