Heads up I’ll probably obsess over bully tomorrow
Waffles here are heart shaped, and I think Bully would appreciate that
¿Quien te lastimó tanto para que dejaras de ser tú mismo?
‘Don’t bully Riyadh,’ Saudi columnists tell US
Saudi Arabia’s sovereignty is a red line, Saudi columnists said on Sunday, ramping up rhetoric in defence of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman after a US intelligence report implicated him in the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Prince Mohammed, de facto ruler of the US-allied Gulf powerhouse, has denied any involvement in the 2018 murder of Khashoggi at the Saudi consulate in…
My baby, my best friend 💫
I know you’re in your room but I can’t look at you
Had a pretty bad day yesterday. Felt I wasn’t strong enough to face people, physically or mentally. Yesterday, a guy at the gym was continually hitting me on the back, it was definitely hurting me, but I laughed it off, but then I tried to stop him, he took offence and threatened to thrash the hell out of me. I kept quiet. I could have fought him or would have hit him but I knew if I would have beat him black and blue, the next day he would have been into my house with a bunch of goons and I definitely did not want to create a scene.
Sometimes, it’s but sensible to keep quiet than to argue or fight with a bunch of fools. I have now resolved not to workout with him and moreover, I will distance myself away from him. That would be the best solution.
I don’t encourage the thing that happened with me, nor do I ask anyone who’s reading this to do the same( i.e., to keep mum into that sort of situations), but sometimes, I find it sensible enough to walk away rather than to argue with fools.
Have a good day!
1. I will be expanding upon and explaining Madeline and Badeline’s powers, personality and what they are. As while in-game Madeline does supernatural feats and its almost even acknowledged as such? It is never exactly explained and while I get it’s a video game, it’s fun to have it be apart of her character. I will be mostly sticking to canon upon doing what I want with it, Madeline has already been pretty much to be a confirmed self-insert of the person who wrote her which is fine. I am aware she’s strong but she’s a protagonist and not one to scoff at, as she has fought eldritch horrors and more.
2. Madeline is a canonically confirmed trans fem amab character by the creators, though without wearing her puffy coat? She is fem but visibly androgynous and flat-chested (for mine at least as I prefer it this way). Your muse is allowed to take note of that, but do not infantilize her body or looks as it used to be a problem within the fandom when her body was fully developed to begin with. She’s just short and androgynous fem. To degrade/challenge or even make a comment in that: is honestly a form of transmisogyny to begin with and extremely transphobic though can be out of unintentional ignorance. So don’t do that. It is okay to say that her looks or evident androgynous features are cute or ‘sexy’ if flirting with her so long as it’s not weirdly infantilizing, that much is fine like ‘uwu baby’ ‘baby’ are fine for pet names or whatever. Just specifically saying she looks childish/etc is where it becomes a big problem. I also mention that she’s transgender amab fem as some people but not many anymore deny that she’s trans. If you are just finding this out? You can confirm it yourself by looking it up in about ten seconds. Madeline is a muse that needs to be roleplayed/written as transgender amab fem in some form or it is trans erasure and transphobic. I might be stressing that but her fandom really kinda had a stroke about this whole thing. Along with the fact that her whole dynamic with Badeline is about a trans struggle and in how she sees herself and inner flaws, depression, past which is relatable to many people, including cis hetro people, people with anxiety, depression or even people with DID I’ve seen etc, but never should that be forgotten for their dynamic or erased, as that’s Badeline’s main purpose for a trans struggle and it should be seen as such. Do not erase the struggles of trans people, but you are certainly and welcomed to have your own comforts to her character. I say this because she’s considered ‘controversial’ and has been argued about a lot.
3. I will be incorporating in-game mechanics into her powers and looks as I need a trickster character and will also be rping her as a fae being to explain why she can do what she can do. She only became awakened after climbing the mountain and has been slowly developing ever since.
4. Badeline is extremely overpowered and has access to the powers Madeline currently cannot use until she’s older/learns more of her fae origins, ALONG with having hers. I will not be pushing her past her current power level and abilities listed as I simply want a character that can fight overpowered characters and be annoying without being too overpowered themselves. Madeline is to serve a purpose, but if requested privately in discord? I’d consider using a Madeline able to use more of her powers like Badeline could if it’s wanted. On that note, Badeline will not be used to fight unless requested and won’t be appearing unless a certain verse as she’s apart of Madeline and they are one in the same for their main verse as one being.
5. I will be covering the more flawed aspects and the past of Madeline and how she was like before trying to change if that’s wanted. She wasn’t a completely awful person but she was incredibly toxic at times, Badeline confirming as much with being: cruel, paranoid, and controlling though probably not too extreme and could’ve easily been how she saw herself.
6. (Suicide and self-harm warning) On that note, Madeline while at times a grump or even being a bully to people under special circumstances (mostly if they’re a giant dick)? She is a victim herself in bullying and has experienced many terrible things supposedly. I won’t be tapping into this unless wanted but I do headcanon that she did climb the mountain to at first die in her attempt at the climb but found new resolve eventually to keep living, not that she had a choice, but yes. Her form of fighting also involves minor amounts to major amounts of self-harm, though isn’t like… graphic in how she’s hurting herself unless the muse she’s fighting decides to start getting more graphic. More explained in her powers below.
7. I will be listing weaknesses in order to prompt people if it interests them to subdue, bully and or convert Madeline to their side if even only for a time or something discussed.
8. Madeline is more or less a good, funny person but is heavily flawed. Please respect in how I’m touching upon other aspects of her. I don’t know how to write exact anxiety that well, so instead I’ll be changing it to another form of anxiety such as PTSD so I can at least just flavor that her panic attacks were PTSD attacks which in a way is similar but different.
Do I want them to win: Well, it’s complicated as her most major power involves instant revival. It really depends on what you determine on winning as to beat her. She can certainly die as it doesn’t matter, as she’s more or less just here to be playful, funny and fight someone vastly stronger than most characters if it’s wanted or even more ‘tame’ characters in terms of power. As she can certainly fight regular heroes and others though without it being too unfair.
Villain category and reason: Bully, this will be her past verse before the mountain awoke her as a fae. This is probably the darker, toxic verse of this character and she won’t be aware of her revival power unless she dies. She can dash and use her strength however- Badeline does not appear in this verse. Neutral Villains, this is purely when Badeline and Madeline are together for pre-beating the mountain climb as Badeline is extremely protective and controlling of Madeline and the only verse villain tag where Badeline is included. Antagonistic (For banter, insults), Rivals (For actual playing around that’s not lethal and is teasing, competing), and Redeemed Villains (For when she has to be heroic and possibly lethally fight), as this will be after the mountain back down and she’s fused with Badeline completely. This is Madeline trying to live her best life and be a good person, though she doesn’t make the best decisions always and is mostly an adventurer, an explorer, a memer and a gamer that’s athletic and maybe a bit of a prankster at times. She is still very much herself and a friendly grump and can be wholesome and loving though can get pretty nasty if provoked enough. She is very screamy when pushed to her limits so be warned, as I do have Badeline be a reflection of her previous toxic side too that isn’t as evident anymore.
Will I have/get icons: I have them, a mix of art and in-game icons. Credit is in rules, please do tell me if your url has changed as I did what I could for writing down watermarks.
Tag: sleeping fae (past bully verse) awakening fae (neutral villains) strawberry fae (antagonistic, rivals, redeemed villains, default verses and tag)
Age: 24 (She’s stopped aging though however)
Sex: Masculine (AMAB)
Gender: Trans Fem Nonbinary with some gender fluidity. She/her/they/them
Human (Previous) Currently (Fae)
Sexuality: Doesn’t care, but she likes girls a lot usually.
Personality traits (Depends on verse as this varies and reflects mostly her default verse): Grumpy, Friendly, likes meme and internet culture a little bit but not too much. Caring, deeply loving if close. A bit awkward sometimes when understanding people. Can be mean unintentionally in how she says some things or embarrassing to others. Protective. Adventurous, can feel some amounts of fear and have PTSD attacks, but can get really enraged if pushed enough and fight through it. Can be cruel at times but she’d have to be really pushed. Can be forgiving, shows mercy often usually unless pushed too far. Playful, thoughtful. Not the brightest tool in the shed, but certainly not stupid either. Can be a bit of a teasing bully or be an outright bully with the right person but they’d have to be really terrible for her to be that way. Can get really screamy, like that banshee kind of screaming when enraged. She’s very much more bark than bite as she might beat someone into the ground? But rarely does she kill. Can curse and be occasionally lewd with the right person/people but it really depends as she’s usually jokey about it rather than flirting, though she’s more prone to cursing when angry though can curse when relaxed. Is jokey to break the ice or can be kind of stiff and awkward when talking to new people. Extremely stubborn and strong-willed. Can become aloof and depressive. Does not suffer loss of loved ones well and can take months to recover. Likes to bake and cook. Voice shakes when breaking down and becomes squeaky and softer. Has quite the mouth on her though when it comes to insults if you get her going. Always tries to see the best in people unless they’re the literal worst.
Mental traits: Has ASPD and is on that spectrum. Has forms of PTSD that emerge as shaking into eventual rage.
Physical traits: Is 5′0. Her hair is no longer hair when she’s awakened, it’s far more fluffy and more akin to that of chinchilla fur if you’ve ever felt one. It’s rather otherworldly and pleasant and warm to feel. Smells distinctly of strawberries and it’s a rather calming aura and scent that’s naturally relaxing. Is flat-chested. Is thick-hipped, round faced and mostly fem though heavily androgynous. Has a fae-form, more details below as it won’t be used often since she’s shy about it. Has sharper teeth as an awakened fae.
Badeline (Has Madeline’s Powers as well):
Motivations: To be loved. To have fun and explore. To make more friends. To learn more about herself and origins. To maybe have a better relationship with her dad and maintain the one she has with her mom. To further expand and keep her support group.
Fae Form: Her hair is constantly flowing, it is shimmering constantly like aurora lights with these colors of: pink, blue, red, and purple. Has an insectoid-like stare that contrasts with her personality and usual demeanor. Has the same body-type and height but her skin has line patterns similar to this and then her eyes. The color is basically Badeline’s hair color for her skin almost, then Badeline’s eyes though with a difference of a smaller pupil on the eye. I did this for a more realistic and intimidating awakened fae form for Madeline:
Backstory: I’ll be using the wiki for her backstory, but mostly leave what I have instore for those interested in her past or future as a surprise if they want to pursue it. It’s not big in changing things. Just explaining things of like why she’s a Fae and all that.
petey manic mode :^
Join dtiys @c4nd6 ≧∇≦
“Number of asylum seekers waiting longer than half a year for decision surges by 76% figures show.“
At the time of this headline there were over 50,000 asylum seekers waiting on the Home Office and Priti Pate to rule on their cases. While waiting, they are not allowed to work and have to live on £5.39 per day.
In September 2020 Priti Patel was reported to be considering the "inhumane and impractical” idea of shipping asylum seekers to a remote Atlantic island 6400 km away.
In February of this year foreignpolicy.com had this to say:
“Boris Johnson and Priti Patel have unnecessarily warehoused and endangered thousands of asylum seekers in an effort to pander to the right-wing press.”
This "warehousing “ of asylum seekers has led to the incubation of Covid infection hot spots.
24.02.21. Mail Online:
“Covid outbreak at ex-Army barracks housing asylum seekers saw 178 positive tests in January alone…”
The Home Office housed these asylum seekers in dormitory style accommodation - 20 to a room. Public Health England warned the government this was “not suitable” during a pandemic. Yvette Cooper, of the Commons Home Affairs Committee, was flabbergasted:
“On what planet did you think in the middle of a Covid crisis it was safe or sensible to put over 20 people in a dormitory, so they’re all sleeping together in the same room with the same air overnight each night?”
The response of Priti Patel was the response all bullies make: blame the victim.
“Priti Patel Blames ‘Mingling’ Asylum Seekers For Outbreak At Kent Barracks.“
WE ALL DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER
Somsnosa: I show love to my friends by gently bullying them!
Dropping today at noon EST: this 2-pack of Cotton Candy color Danger Dogs - unpainted 3-tone marbled soft vinyl produced in USA by @milehighsofubi - this 2-pack includes one 5” Danger and one 2.25” Danger for $55! Limited to 30 sets, ships in March. Find them on our homepage tenacioustoys.com at noon!
#pitbullmom #pitbullpuppy #pitbullnation #dogsofinstagram #puppies #pitbulllife #puppylove #pitbulls #pitbulllove #pitbullsofig #instadog #pitbullfamily #dogstagram #pitbullsofficial #softvinyl #pitbullterrier #doglover #pitbullsarelove #bully #pitbullmix #pitbullsofinstagram #pitbulllovers #sofubi #puppy #dogs #dogoftheday #pitbullgram #dog #pitbulladvocate #tenacioustoys (at Tenacious Toys)
139. Bully (Season 9 Episode 11)