when ppl draw them smiling and they have th liitl fangs oughh
I miss link with big ol nose 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Hello, Strange Dream — CONCEPT VIDEO: HYUNSUK
whaaa hello love !!🥺 thank you for the compliment aaaa im glad you like it! my day so far has been very chill, i didnt really do much besides school and baking a cake heh thank you for asking! <3 how was your day so far? i hope youre doing well <33
also i just saw these pics and
“Mm-mm-mm,” Vanessa hums softly. She carefully swipes her paintbrush over her cardboard. Usnavi watches contentedly, bouncing a little, just happy to see her happy.
“Whatcha painting?” He asks. Vanessa shrugs embarrassedly. Usnavi catches the small smile and flush on her cheeks. “Another sunset?” He guesses. Vanessa nods.
“Yeah, but a sunrise,” She corrects. Usnavi chuckles cheerfully, but quietly.
“Who’s watching it this time?” He curiously wonders. Vanessa always adds someone watching the sun. He’s pretty sure it reminds her of when she would watch the sunrise and sunset on whoever’s fire escape she happened to be on that day. Her painted suns are never seen from the same place.
“El pájaro.” Vanessa gestures to a thin line vaguely shaped like a slanted roof where a bird will soon be perched. Usnavi grins and kisses her hair before retreating to the couch. He’ll give her some room to work. Usnavi plucks out a few chords, slowly piecing together a happy melody. Vanessa secretly sings along with it, her tongue poking out of her mouth.
“Hmm-la-la,” She sings. Usnavi is overjoyed when he hears her.
“A little louder, mi preciosa,” Usnavi encourages. Vanessa obliges, and after a few minutes holds up a beautiful sunrise. It’s a little rough, but it has a gentle air to it that Usnavi feels. It reminds him of Vanessa.
“Mira,” She points out. There, lightly perched on the roof is a whole family of birds, several of them. Two singing to each other, one fluttering just above the others, and many others. The ones that catch Usnavi’s eye, though, have wings touching. One a little smaller than the rest. One all cuddled up. And another. It’s wearing a hat.
“It’s wonderful,” Usnavi tells Vanessa, pulling her close. She rests her head on his shoulder.
“I know,” She agrees. “This is.”
[submitted by @guapogatitogal]
Thinking about this cat that i saw a few months ago <3
Sondra Radvanovsky and Marcelo Álvarez being absolutely adorable during an interview!
Idk if you have watched this interview, but Marcelo is thanking Sondra for always supporting him and he says that HE LOVES HER WITH ALL HIS HEART!
I’m melting!! And that little kiss at the end!! They look like a married couple!
hdnskjdsj hello kaiiiii~
hm five things i like about myself, huh. okay, this will take some time.
five things I like about myself are:
1. i’m detail-oriented. this can be such a pain in the butt sometimes, but I like being able to say I have attention to detail when it comes to things such as,,, let’s say editing something. i feel like i’m good at finding not-so-good spots and turning them over in my brain, workshopping them, and producing better things.
2. i have a big, big love for books. i really like this about me lol reading is something I so enjoy and I just? love how I love reading about all these different things. i’m happy that I get to learn so much about different topics and enjoy it while I do
3. i… i’m able to find happiness in little things. i think this is a really important thing. i hope this can be my saving grace in some situations. i love happy people, little plants, colours, a full water bottle, my pens (even if I rarely use some), fresh air. there’s a lot that’s given to us by nature and I want to appreciate those. some of the things I listed are synthetic. i just want to appreciate everything, and I like how i’ve started to do that more actively.
4. I love learning. there is simply so much to learn about. i love learning about politics, I love educating myself on climate change, I love learning about astrology and all that fun jazz, i love learning about people’s individual perspectives on things, i love seeing different writing styles. i love being aware of issues and the events that are going on (still something i’m working on but progress is being made). i love knowing things. it’s so satisfying.
5. i’m caring. i think I am. if you aren’t close to me, I might not show it as much. if i’m not online, I can’t really express it cause i’m just straight-up awkward irl. but I think I have a big heart and internally, I care so much about a lot of things. i love my friends, I love y’all, I love my family, I will dole out love on a good day. i want to help a lot of people. that’s probably my biggest goal in life. to make people happy. if i can make someone happy, then i can be happier, because i know i’ve impacted someone positively.
bonus: i love how good i am at faking confidence. you don’t even know.
btw kai ily more
and welcome back to me crying!!
So.. Since we’re in a lockdown my bf can’t get his hair cut. Yesterday he wore a scrunchie. Getting some real Harry vibes here!
me: haha yeah, my girlfriend is Two Dimensional lmao… wait whats that??
3d june homestuck: hi there!
me: Holy Shit
(model courtesy of @babyfawnlegs)