- Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bahá (Bahá'í)
- Auto Race Day
- Bedfordshire Day (UK)
- Bukovina Day (Romania)
- Buy Nothing Day (UK) [Saturday after Thanksgiving]
- Canadian Craft Beer Day [Last Saturday]
- Canadian Beer Day
- ClauWau begins (a.k.a. Santa Claus World Championships; Switzerland) [Last Saturday]
- Decorate Your Dog Day
- Feast of the Miraculous Medal
- French Toast Day
- Gone-ta-Pott Day [every 28th]
- Heroes’ Day (Sri Lanka)
- Holodomor Remembrance Day (Ukraine) [4th Saturday]
- Hōonkō (Japan)
- Independence Day (Albania; from the Ottoman Empire, 1912)
- Independence Day (East Timor; from Portugal, 1975)
- Independence Day (Mauritania; from France, 1960)
- Independence Day (Panama; from Spain, 1821)
- International Aura Awareness Day [4th Saturday]
- It’s Letter Writing Day
- Make Your Own Head Day
- Molossaphone Day (Republic of Molossia)
- National Day of Listening
- Red Planet Day
- Republic Day (Chad; Burundi)
- Royal Society Day
- Skywriting Day
- Small Business Saturday [Saturday after Thanksgiving]
- Swine Time Festival (Climax, Georgia) [Saturday after Thanksgiving]
- Turkey Leftover Day
My December spread is aha, work and live events go brrraaa. My teachers also post assignments the day of so it’s not filled… yet. Instead I have the colors for the live classes and if I have a major project then I will write it down but for now the picture is my schedule.
I just realized how dirty the pen grip is but I’m getting a new main pen soon with new refills as soon as I finish with this one. 😃
Retail therapy… am I right?
Imma be chilling
and studying for the SAT (self guided) forwinter break aha… ha ha.
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY EVERYONE
Another art for calendar project. This time it’s “Hamlet” by Shakespeare (obvious enough).
Today we are launching a fandom “Strike 2021 Calendar”; a free downloadable calendar with artwork created by you!
We thought this would make a nice community activity and hopefully bring together some of the creativity within the fandom. We therefore need 12 Strike artworks from yourselves to make this happen, and it can be any of the following:
- From the TV series or your own original artwork.
- It can be photographical (photoshopped/filtered screenshots or promotional shots from the TV series), traditional illustration, collage, graphical, or typographical.
- In colour or black & white
- You can reuse artwork/edits you have already created or you can create something new especially for this.
- It can be of any Strike character, characters, themes, items, or locations.
If you don’t consider yourself as an creative person, you can still be involved as we would like 12 quotes from the books or TV series to be suggested and included.
The calendar will be FREE to download from Google Drive and will be in a pdf format. You can either keep this as a digital copy or you can print. The calendar will be “print ready” (with a 3mm bleed) and can be sent straight off to a professional printers. It will be designed in A3 and A4 portrait formats but we will consider other sizes if people request it.
The calendar will feature the following…
- Your artwork will be A4 size on the A3 portrait calendar; A5 size on the A4 portrait calendar.
- All artwork will include a credit. Please make sure you include this within your email. It can be your actual name/twitter name/Tumblr name etc
- Each month will include a quote from either the books or TV series. If you would like to submit a quote, please do so via our Twitter, Tumblr, or Instagram.
- The calendar will include important dates throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, New Year, Halloween). Plus some Cormoran Strike related events (such as Cormoran and Robin’s birthdays, Tom and Holliday’s birthdays, etc).
- There will be a notes section at the bottom of each month.
As already stated, this will be a free calendar and will not be for sale.
Interested in being involved?
Please send your artwork to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send them via WeTransfer or DropBox as well. Please don’t DM artwork to us via Twitter or Tumblr as the image quality will probably diminish.
Please also check the following before sending:
- Your artwork will need to be A4 landscape in size (210mm height x 297mm width) and set at 300 dpi. If you’re not familiar with that then we can check on your behalf.
- Make sure there are no important details (people’s heads, text, etc) along the very edges of your work as these may get cut off if printed and bound.
THE DEADLINE FOR ARTWORK SUBMISSIONS IS 23:59 GMT SUNDAY 6TH DECEMBER.
Ask us via our email address and we’ll get back to you.
Date Posted: 28/11/2020
- Bargle Day
- Black Friday [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- Buy Nothing Day [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- Buy Nothing But Beer Day [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- Cerro de Pasco Day (Peru)
- Family Day (Nevada)
- Feast of Ullr and Skadi (Asatru/Norse Pagan)
- Festival of Solitude
- Freckle Pride Day
- Fur-Free Friday [Last Friday]
- Get the Giggles and Give One Away Day
- Green Friday [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- International Systems Engineer Day [Last Friday]
- Lancashire Day (UK)
- Maaveerar Day (Tamil Eelam, Sri Lanka)
- Maize Day [4th Friday]
- National American Beer Day
- National Bavarian Cream Pie Day
- National Craft Jerky Day
- National Day of Listening [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- National Day of Thanksgiving (Turks and Caicos) [Last Friday]
- National Electric Guitar Day
- National Farm to Pints Day [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- National Flossing Day [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- National Leftovers Day [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- National Mashed Potato Day
- Native American Heritage Day [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- Pie in the Face Day
- Pins and Needles Day
- Plaid Friday [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- Plan Your Dagwood Sandwich Day [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- Sinkie Day (celebrates eating over the sink) [Friday after Thanksgiving]
- Solemn Day
- Teacher’s Day (Spain)
- Turtle Adoption Day
- You’re Welcome Day (a.k.a. You’re Welcomegiving Day) [Friday after Thanksgiving]
This stupid page a day Zen Calendar my dad gave me last year. It continues to kick my ass. It’s like it KNEW what was coming.
Deep breath. Recognize what I love about this SPN Family. Let the rest go. 💙💔💚
(& keep on working to burn 🔥 the C * W to the ground)
2017 Belikin Calendar
Amini is Miss September
Nov. 26, 27.