- "... Did you seriously call me in the middle of a mission for this? Are you crazy?"
- "You have been on consistent missions since we finally got together. Apparently they're more important than the fact we're getting engaged next week."
- "That's not true. Don't guilt-trip me. I thought something happened to you, Buck! You scared the hell out of me."
- (grins) "I do love it when you're worried about me."
- (Steve gives a look)
- "Now that you're here, why don't we get down to it?"
- (Sighs, then slowly smiles as he puts down the shield) "You know the engagement's important to me. I finally get to have you all for myself."
- "Really? I don't see the excitement in you."
- (Steve walks to him, coiling an arm around his waist) "Let me show you then."
Stucky AU - Emergency
719 notes · View notes
This is a zine looking for submissions from autistic people about their experiences with characters that may not be explicitly designated as being autistic, but they still relate to. In particular, they are interested in the perspectives of minorities within the autistic community - women, people of color, LGBT+, nonverbal ect. , but anyone who identifies as autistic is welcome to submit, and the content of the submission could be in any form the submitter likes. If you’re interested, just open the link for more information, the deadline for this round of submissions is July 11th.
153 notes · View notes