moments in big time rush that made me go “fellas,,,,,👀👀👀”
*dj khalid voice* another one for @sunbeameyes
big time bad boy
- off to a good start with ken doll in some good ole vans
- OK BUT CARLOS’S HOODIE LITERALLY HAS RAINBOW STEIPES FELLAAAAAAS
- ok so maybe not quite but cLOSE ENOUGH
- i love how when they’re all auditioning to be the bad boy kendall is just off to the side laughing at his boyfriends being idiots
- “you mean be straight? i cant do that”
- i love how quickly kendall’s mood changes when wayne wayne lays a hand on james
- like he went from “lmao who tf is this clown ass” to “DON’T TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND” real quick
- “kendall get rid of him”
- “hE LooKS hAwT!!1!”
- y’all the eyeliner,,,,,,,,,not even a fellas moment in and of itself but he just,,,,,,,,,,looks so good
- james and kendall sitting on the couch literally with their arms around each other (i wish hulu would let me scREENSHOT)
big time love song
- you know how the pilot ends with “and the musical journey begins…”
- that but like “and the hetero nonsense begins,,,,,”
- gentlemen it’s been an honour
- so this is just gonna be general impressions/an overall review of the show
- with a few fellas sprinkled in there
- ah and here we begin with kendall wearing flannel!
- and logan!
- im glad they’re compensating for all the straight ridiculousness in this ep
- FREIGHT TRAIN
- he’s my fave i LOVE HIM
- i love kelly so much studio mum gOALS
- “aw hockey pucks!” y’all,,,,,,,,i hate it here
- “this song is terrible,,,,,,,it’S TERRIBLE!!!!!” me when i write songs
- LMAOOOOO WHEN JAMES STARTS JAMMING OUT IN THE MASKGFKDHDKDJ
- freight train is such a sweetheart i love him so much
- the gentlest of giants
- THOSE PANTS THE DRAMATIC BI ENERGY OF IT ALL
- i love jen so much she’s my real mom
- hey??? any kind of guy?????? SLAPS dawg. HARD.
- and here begins my personal AU that jo is a lesbian who didn’t particularly want to come out to the entire palmwoods pool at that moment
- and she has a crush on camille (as one does) so when she told cam she doesn’t have a bf that was her shooting her shot
- and with that, allow me to close out on:
f e l l a s , , ,
another warning: from here on out there will be a lot of thirsting over camille and/or jo so just a lil heads up
I KNOW that Carlos from Big Time Rush would treat me RIGHT
moments in big time rush that made me go fellas,,,,,,,,👀
a continuation of a saga for @sunbeameyes
installment 2: big time school of rocque and big time cribs cause school of rocque was pretty short
big time school of rocque
- wow he’s already wearing flannel right off the bat that was quick fellas
- yo wait logAN’S BAG IS FLANNEL FELLAAAASA
- (side note: my favourite part about this episode is how they’re trying to pretend logan isn’t buff as all hell when they have to lift those desks we know it’s not a challenge for you logan we see the muscles)
- (another side note: but inch resting how there are COUNTLESS pool scenes in this series but i’ve seen maybe one teenage girl in a bikini,,,,,,take notes d*n,,,,,,,)
- THE VANS ARE BACK FELLAAAAASSS
- i cant believe this my guy is so gay he boutta play basketball in VANS for the sake of The Lewk we stan
- and he’s back in flannel the queer coded of it ALL we stan
- oh my goodness nd don’t even get me STARTED on all of carlos’s hoodies fellas
yeah i warned you this would just turn into me roasting their gay culture as fashion choices lmao anyway next up
big time cribs
- THE BANDANAS HOW COULD I FORGET FELLAS
- hulu is a bum and won’t let me screenshot and i can’t find it anywhere else but kendall and james look like they’re holding hands on the couch just tRUST ME ON THIS
- “and we could all wear bandanas! it could be our thing: bandanas,,,,,” “james honey some of us wanna at least try to be straight passing”
- i love camille. so much. this is a fellas check on me.
- moving on
- lil logey
- the flannel is BACK BABEY
- the eye black the tree hats the spy music this dramatic ass bi boi i sWEAR i cant breathe
- “coME oN”
- lmao they’re in the closet
- wow can’t believe he really created an entire superhero persona for his boyfriend like that now THAT is iconic people
- jesus christ more flannel
- ah now logan said it’s MY turn to wear the flannel give it up for logan’s inaugural flannel everybody!
i- i don’t know there’s no overarching lesson here anyway see you next time nikki
𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝚈 𝙳𝙾𝙶𝚂 𝚃𝙾𝙾 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙼𝚈 𝙶𝙾𝚂𝙷
Carlos,reading: There’s sexy singles in your area.
Logan and Camile: *Holding hands and cuddling*
Kendall and Jo: *Sharing a smoothie*
James and a random girl: *Making out*
Carlos: *gasps happily*…I’m the sexy single.
moments in big time rush that made me go “fellas,,,,,,👀👀”
a saga for @sunbeameyes
installment 1: Big Time Audition
- “give james the helmet. we need to protect the face.” -kendall bi knight; “i love you guys” -james pan diamond
- they way logan was snuggled under kendall’s arm
- i would like to take this moment to note how much i LOVE their height difference and i was sad to see it go over the course of the show
- “logan’s the genius!” “i panic under pressure and you always come up with the solution!” -logan bi mitchell; we stan to boyfriends that complete each other
- carlos seeing how upset and hurt logan was cause of gustavo and going right in there and farting into the mic
- the bOW AFTER
- i think that was the closest they were allowed to get to having him say “fuck you” and flipping him off on nickelodeon
- nO tALeNT???!?!??
- “i can live with that” -carlos pan garcia
- “we just want what’s best for you man!”
- “what other odd things do you carry around in your pockets?” the SOFTness of it all, the FONDNESS of it all, we stan
- they were all so close in that limo
- like i get it was for the shot but,,,,,,,,issa limo,,,,,,,,there’s so much seating room in limos,,,,,,,
- god kendall’s jeans are so cuffed fELLAS
- like sure it was cause it was hot and they were by the pool but then??? take off??? your boots??? powerful dumbass bi vibes
- “do any of your songs not have the word girl in them?”
- (not a fellas moment but “hot girl! cold girl! yard squirrel christmas! i forgot that was there” always has me ROLLING)
- (omg that’s the name of the show)
- “we REALLY don’t wanna sing girl time”
- WE GOT IM FELLAS!!! THE FIRST VANS OF THE SHOW!!! and certainly not the last,,,,,,,
i can already tell i’m gonna have fun with these lmao
i can also already tell that this is probably mostly gonna be me consistently roasting their fashion choices because the queer brand they’ve gone for is gays that can’t dress themselves and you know what?? so am i
𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙼𝙸𝙳𝚃 𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙺𝙸𝙳𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁
𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙼𝙸𝙳𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙲𝙺 𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚃 𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁
𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸 𝚆𝙾𝙽’𝚃 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚄𝙿 𝙱𝚈 𝙹𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝚁𝙰𝚉
𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙰𝙽 𝙷𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙼𝙸𝙳𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙴𝙳𝙶𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙱𝚈𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚁
𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙼𝙸𝙳𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙻𝚄𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝙱𝚈 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙺𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝚂𝚆𝙴𝚁 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚂
Katie, mumbling: where’s this idiot?
Mrs Knight: Kendall’s in the shower
Logan: Carlos is in the pool
James: I’m right here
Katie: I was talking about a monster in my video game, but thank you…
𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙼𝙸𝙳𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙿 𝙱𝚈 𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙾𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙳
𝙸’𝙼 𝙾𝙽 𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷
𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙸𝚃’𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙰 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽’𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷 ❤️
Garcia is a Latin surname
After my parents died, I… Kind of went off the rails for a while. I dropped out of cal tech. I lived underground, basically. But I kept teaching myself code. It was like the one thing that kept me together.
I always imagined myself fighting crime. My parents were hippies. I think it horrified them.
[Derek:] How old were you when you lost them?
18. Drunk driver. [3x9, Penelope]
Here goes. And, uh, this is the part I always leave out. I had missed my curfew the second time that week, and when I got home, it was crazy late. It was like 3:00 in the morning, and my parents weren’t home, and the phone rang, and my life stopped. My parents were killed by a drunk driver when they were out looking for me. And if they hadn’t been out looking for me, then… We all have wounds that we want to heal. That’s why we come here every week, right? And I have to believe that as we keep coming here and talking and revealing, that eventually, in time, even the deepest wounds we carry will begin to heal. [7x8, Hope]
[Luke:] So, Garcia, huh?
Yeah, what about it?
[Luke:] I don’t know, is that from the little known blond-haired Swedish Garcias?
Actually it’s from the family that took me in after my parents died. So, thanks for reminding me of that painful memory. [12x1, The Crimson King]
[Carlos:] What’s going on?
Nothing. Uh, nothing, Carlos. Go back to bed.
[Carlos: ]You know, after all these years, I still find myself turning it over in my head. What were our parents doing out so late that night, anyway? Where were they going?
[Jesse:] It wasn’t even my fault. The car came out of nowhere.
That’s him, isn’t it?
[Jesse:] The only thing I want is a chance to go back to that night, to make a better choice.
We have that in common.
[Jesse:] It’s not your fault. You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s my fault.
Ever since that night, I’ve had this cloud of… Rage and pain and guilt, and I couldn’t bear it, and I needed a place to focus it, and I focused that whole cloud on Jesse. I needed to demonize you. I’m so scared to see you as a real person, because if you’re not the monster in prison, then who do I have to blame? My parents taught us that a big part of love is forgiveness. Jesse has told me he’s sorry for what he’s done, and I do believe him. I will never forget the past. But moving on is important, too. It is, and… And that’s why I am here before you today, asking that the board forgive Jesse, as I have, and grant him parole. Thank you.
Ok, look, that night… The reason why they were out that night… Driving so late… is because of me. I missed my curfew. They went out looking. They left me a note, but… None of this would have happened if it wasn’t for my bad choices. Carlos, talk to me.
[Carlos:] Talk to you? I can’t even look at you.
The night that you died, I saw that note you left me, and I knew that you were disappointed in me, and I knew I was in really big trouble. And I… I wished that you didn’t come home. And then you didn’t come home. And it was like that awful wish made it happen. And I am so ashamed that I did that. I do feel like I live my life in a way now that you would be really proud of me. [13x20, All You Can Eat]
[Carlos:] Look, do I understand how you could forgive the man who murdered our parents? No. I don’t. I might never understand. But I know you, and I know it… came from a good place.
[Carlos:] Emily and Dave, they told me what happened to you.
It was bad.
[Carlos:] I know.
I thought I was going to die.
[Carlos:] I’m so sorry.
It’s part of the job. It’s ok.
[Carlos:] No, it’s not ok, ‘cause I’m your brother. I’m supposed to know when you’re in trouble. [14x4, Innocence]