I am not a serious crush-er (wut?), but here they are. Let’s hope I actually do have five. ;p This is one of my lighter, more jocular tags, so…here you go, in no particular order:
Henry Cavill - He’s a nerd and he is handsome and he’s funny, okay? I don’t want to know whatever he does in his personal life. His business, not mine. Also, he’s the perfect Geralt of Rivia, a great Supes (unpopular opinion, I guess), and he’s also hot good as Napoleon Solo, Charles Brandon and August Walker (only saw his parts in this last one *grins unashamedly*).
BhallaladevaRana Daggubati - Enough said. I don’t care if he’s taken now. Not like I am trying to steal anyone from anyone.
Tom Ellis - Strictly because of Lucifer…yeah, I love me some defiance mixed with bouts of brooding and outbursts and narcissistic snark.
(…I dunno? Can I say Krishna? Is he a celebrity?)Nitish Bharadwaj - BRC Mahabharata has many some flaws and even though I am a “this” generation kid and am “supposed to prefer Star Plus” (wut?), Bharadwaj’s Krishna is the best-played Krishna ever in TV and cinema, in my impregnable humble opinion. (It seems like it can’t get better than that. Sigh.)
…I am sucked dry. Guess I am too obsessed by Mahabharata et al to have real-life crushes… But still, to compensate, a few female celebrities I really love - Natalie Dormer (love her portrayals of Anne Boleyn and Margaery Tyrell), Gal Gadot (I was a DC kid and my childhood has forbidden me to actually enjoy Marvel because it doesn’t…cut it for me? I have been imprinted upon by DC, and Gadot’s just awesome) and Audrey Hepburn (again, enough said).
disclaimer: i do not own any of these photos, credit goes to the amazing people who own these photos.
1. it’s a dead giveaway but clap your hands together for my all-year favorite, the hand on the steering wheel of my soul and perhaps the sole reason why i was given a heart and a pair of eyes, bill skarsgård
2. alexander skarsgård (yes the swedish grip is too strong. i watch his interviews when i’m sad, makes you laugh and u get lost in his eyes halfway through. good experience. 10/10 would recommend)
3. john mulaney (i am slowly memorizing ‘the comeback kid’ and 'kid gorgeous’ by heart at this rate)
4. paul jason klein (he sounds and looks as good live as he does on tv, on the phone, fucking everywhere. stan LANY)
5. bright vachirawit (another real intellectual & thai-american king of my heart)
tagging anyone who wants to do this 🍑 stay safe and hydrated. i love you all 🥰