My three favorite CP being adapted🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️ emotional right now🥺!
I only need Cezhou (from QJJ) to die in Peace 🙃
620 notes · View notes
Qiang Jin Jiu AD s3 ep 4 cover
84 notes · View notes
Hi, momoliee....Thanks for answering my ask....If you don't mind me asking, who are your top 5 (or top 3) favorite couples from all of the danmei novel that you've finished reading until now? And why do you like them? Sorry if you've answered this before.....
Usually when it comes to ships, to me it’s always more about how much I enjoy the dynamic itself rather than the depth so here goes :
1. Ranwan : two lifetimes. three personas. three separate stories. beautiful. full of love. We have the tragedy and angst that’s Chu Fei and Taxian jun with all its pain, we have the bastard mo ran 1.0 and his obsession with Shi mei while Chu Wanning watches from afar in pain and self deprecation and longing. And we have mo ran 2.0 and his gentlemanly respectful manner trying to cover up the beast within as well as the flustered and overwhelmed but nevertheless happy cwn. They give you angst, jealousy, possessiveness, sweetness, fluff, respect, sex. One chapter mo ran is preparing a whole feast based off of cwn’s tastes, the next hes fucking him brainless before one of them is somehow dying or getting his soul torn out while the other cries while holding him. Basically it’s a full package stuffed into one ship💀. That’s of course without even going into the analytical depth of their love and relationship and all that but let’s keep it here.
2. Fei Du x Lou Wenzhou : I remember while reading the novel I thought, this is one of the hottest steamiest slowest of slow burns ever without even the explicit sex. Fei du constantly invading lwz’s space, constantly flirting with him, constantly making his moves and the moment lwz so much as gives him a sly glance, watch him fall down the stairs cause he wasn’t expecting THAT. Their relationship revolved a lot around then sizing up each other and constantly trying to piss each other off. And then finally, our sociopathic little boy at last found someone to love him and care for him after all these years of suffering and pain and— pls theyre just wonderful ok.
3. Cezhou (from qjj) : enemies to lovers need I say more. Their dynamic started off very very fun, I’d laugh at how they’d act around each other, feeling like each was trying to pull at the pigtails of the other with all the mocking and pettiness. Then it’s slowly progressed to romance and their romance is so so sweet and so so sensual. It’s full of love and feelings and emotions and you can just feel it. Even the sex feels so…loving idk theyre just so in love it’s heart wrenching
4. Wangxian : pls we have the class clown/trouble maker x the good stiff rule abiding student and who doesn’t love a bit of that. What I love about them is that they really understand each other without any words needed. Wwx doesnt have to explicitly tell him why he did what he did, cause lwj knows and lwj understands. Lwj doesn’t have to smile or raise his voice for wwx to catch that he’s happy or figure out that he’s angry, he can just always tell. There’s this communication without actually communicating that many couple no matter how much they blow each other’s ears while talking, they can never reach that level of understanding. Idk they have a very very very deep and genuine connection and it’s just, it’s nice.
5. Hualian : they’re warmth, they’re healing, they’re home. They feel like a sweet cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter day. Them healing together makes me feel like a part of me is healing too. Maybe it’s the everlasting love or all the quotes like, “you made me realize how simple it is to be happy” but, I’m just very fond of them.
Honorary mentions : Ximang !! And yushipei :D
57 notes · View notes
Beautiful reunion with beautiful sunset
55 notes · View notes
Hey hamliet I want to read QJJ but it’s a little intimidating...could you tell me a bit what it’s like? CP dynamic and what kinda story it is (tragedy, hopeful, plot-heavy or romance-heavy?) thank you! I’d like to hear your thoughts on it.
Hi! Yeah, it's definitely plot-heavy and... complex. I feel you! It's also romance heavy, though. They're really well intertwined.
The main pairing is enemies to lovers, and it's told equally from both of their points of view. As for their dynamic:
Shen Zechuan is the youngest son of an accused traitor who barely survives a massacre of a battle thanks to his elder sworn brother saving him at the cost of his own life. Because Shen Zechuan is the only survivor of the battle and of the Shen family, he's arrested and tortured as a scapegoat. Shen Zechuan’s father was a “prince” (think governor more so than a blood prince) and his mother was a courtesan concubine (plus he was the 8th son), so his status even in his home was pretty low and his blood brothers weren’t really part of his life.
Meanwhile, after Xiao Chiye’s elder brother wins a decisive battle, Xiao Chiye is sent to the capitol city as a sort of hostage to prevent any thoughts of rebellion in his elder brother’s mind (because the kingdom is reeling from the Shen incident). Xiao Chiye is the youngest son of another “prince” (governor) who is also a renowned general. He’s the second son, though, and his father, despite being a tough general, is a romantic who never remarried after his wife’s death. Xiao Chiye is very much like his father, but his elder brother is rather like his mother, yet still a formidable military strategist. You can see the parallels and contrasts.
Anyways, Xiao Chiye hates being a glorified hostage and leaving his home, so when he sees Shen Zechuan, he blames him for his circumstances and kicks him hard enough to kill him. He survives, barely, but is left with lingering health issues from the kick and the torture.
Five years pass, and then Shen Zechuan is finally freed from the temple he’s been confined in and ends up reluctantly working with Xiao Chiye to uncover several political plots. They have a one night stand, and then... feelings start developing even as the political situation gets more and more unstable. Xiao Chiye pretty quickly realizes Shen Zechuan is actually after 1) revenge, 2) proving his father was not a traitor, and 3) plans to rebel himself...
It’s pretty antagonistic early on, but there’s a fascination between them and really good foiling (they’re opposites, yet similar; they’re yin and yang). Xiao Chiye is the more sentimental despite being the more traditionally “manly” one, and is the heart to Shen Zechuan’s mind. Shen Zechuan thinks all he has left is hatred, but Xiao Chiye reminds him that he’s human and that humanity comes with a full spectrum beyond just ‘hatred.’ Xiao Chiye likes challenges and taming wild animals, but he needs to actually tame himself. Shen Zechuan is, in meme-terms, dead inside, yet his greatest desire is to live. Xiao Chiye is full of life and vigor, yet he is much more cavalier about his life. Their dynamic is pretty great, going from tension and what’s basically hate sex to “oh how I love you so” and “he did not want this person to hurt anymore, ever again” in a way that feels more than natural.
Thus far only about 2/3 are translated, but a new chapter is translated every 3 days, so you don't have to wait long. I also got spoilers from some very very helpful people who are able to read it in Chinese and took pity on me.
It's both tragic and a happy ending. The main pairing gets a happy ending, as does one of two side pairings (the wlw one--yes, there’s canon lesbians--gets a happy ending; the secondary mlm one sadly does not). Shen Zechuan and Xiao Chiye get a happy ending not just through life, but through accomplishing a lot of goals, family, etc. So it's happy.
Don't get attached to most other characters though, because the author is pretty brutal. And yet the characters are so likable it's hard not to. There's also an issue with... there are no real "enemies." Even most of the antagonists are genuinely not bad people, and there are two perpetual themes that come up: what is the cost of victory? and the idea of scapegoating. Sooo a lot of the antagonists are scapegoats and what happens to them isn’t “fair” even in a poetic sense. From what I've heard what happens to one of said antagonists at the end will Make Me Unhappy, but I've also heard it is indeed framed as tragic.
24 notes · View notes
The Mountain Goats really ruined depressed millennials for describing unhealthy fictional relationships as anything other than “Hand in unlovable hand” —legendary of them.
37 notes · View notes
I wish qiang jin jiu could get a thai drama, not a c-drama(Hell, even a occident country adaptation or a japonese yaoi anime studio would do) because the sexual tension is too important to they relationship, and, cenzhou started with hate sex/ pure desire. How the hell they will do a drama without that? I wish that, at least, qjj could receive a manhua( they can put more content in that. But a japonese yaoi manga with everything would be great ;-;. But this would be too good to be true) . Qjj isnt the most explicit, but have one of the most passionate and sensual couples in danmei, no, in all kind of romance books. Isnt just chapters with sex or kiss. Its passion, in all the ways, more and more complex per chapter. Its something constant and intrinsic to the plot and character. Mdzs and 2ha have more explicit content, but the quantity and raw passion is waay bigger in qjj in all aspects and in importance to the history. The passion is important to the plot, to their characters. U can truly feel it in your bones when u read this amazing novel. I am afraid of the C-drama. For real. (Also, its almost 300 chapters. If they even try to put this in 30 episodes... gosh).
(NOT SAYING THAT IS BETTER than wangxian(i am wuxian biased for life) or 2ha, just saying that about this element. Its a fact. )
Also, probably, the best adaptation will be Heavens official blessing, because dianxia isnt just hua cheng lover , he is his god. So, they will just put all the obsession and care in this aspect to pass censorship. It is, maybe, the easier danmei to be more truthful to the story with the danm censorship.
Qiang jin jiu(also, for some reason, i read and wrote it as qiang jiU jiu for a loooooong time. Why? Who knows) deserves better! Cezhou huge passion and love deserves better! Fuck china censorship, hate u
(My english is shit, sorry (not really) for that).
Also: a group for qjj fandom! We need to, u know, prove that we exist?
18 notes · View notes
QIANG JIN JIU (QJJ) BIOS
# SHEN ZECHUAN
⠀ ❄️ ⠀沈 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒛𝒉𝒐𝒖⠀𓍼⠀𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙
𓍢 ✉️ 𓂃 to:: 𝑺𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝑳𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘩𝘰𝘶⠀— 我的心是你的⠀ 🖋
沈 𝘇𝗲𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗮𝗻⠀ ࣪𑁍 ⠀𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴⠀ 🎐
# XIAO CHIYE
萧𝒄𝒆’𝒂𝒏 ⠀ 𓏲ꪆ ⠀𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑛, 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠
𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐨 策安 ⠀ ➷ ⠀𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲⠀ 𓊿
𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐎 𝐂𝐄’𝐀𝐍⠀:: ⠀你永远在我心中⠀ 🐺
𝐗.𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙮𝙚 ⠀𖥻♥︎ ⠀𝑺.𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙯𝙝𝙤𝙪⠀ ˒˒ ⠀永远
𝐂𝐞’𝐚𝐧 愛 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐡𝐨𝐮⠀ 🍁 ⠀𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠⠀ ◑
# 萧策安 to # 沈兰舟 :: — 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘊𝘦’𝘢𝘯, 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵.
𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼 𝗰𝗲’𝗮𝗻: 𝗀𝗈 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿
𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝘇𝗵𝗼𝘂: 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 !
like or reblog if you save/use :)
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
14 notes · View notes
„I love you“
„You smell nice” 💕
24 notes · View notes
100 notes · View notes
OMG OMG Qiang Jin Jiu will be adapted to a drama..OMG I’m screaming!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe it!!!
I love the novel and the characters. It has a very heavy Storyline ( if you do not like Empires/politics/wars/ or power schemes , you probably won’t like this book.) Personally when I started reading, i was bored and confused but by chapter 20 i was suck in it, i couldn’t let go; it’s so good (for me anyway)!
The plot is amazing with many twists and mysteries. And the main characters are *the cerises on top of the cream *! They are so complex and NOT your loving loving usual BL couple. They were ennemies at first , As a matter of fact, they were always trying to put little traps for each other and sometimes the way they communicate is so funny, they back stabbing each other with words🤣 ( reminds me of that couple in Peerless which i love by the way as well). But they protect each other as well and are cute in their own way ❤️
Protagonist: Shen Zechuan also called Lanzhou
Yooo he is a piece of work okay? He is soo ruthless, cunning, scheming and almost indecipherable. Sometimes he is killing and you will be: “like what???like how can he do that? no wait did he just do that?”🤣🤣like damn I love him. In the beginning everyone is seeing him like a beauty (which he is, he’s the most prettiest man described in the whole novel and he got the Gong/Seme so much in love with him) incapable of doing nothing even to a fly and then he turns around and BOOM he kills hahahaha. OMG i love him so much, he fits right in the bill of my favorite type of protagonists which is scheming and strong Ukes.
ML: Xiao Chiye (Ce’an)
How can you not like Xiao Chiye? He is badass, wild and ALWAYS horny/ in heat (estrus whatever, i mean who bangs on a horse?tsk tsk anyway..)! He is so intelligent and moves like no other. In the beginning, he acts as a fool or more a wasteful rich young master BUT he is just as scheming as Shen Zechuan if not more. Everything he does has a reason and he understands and see through mostly every schemes around him except understanding sometimes what Shen does ( even i as a reader i have a hard time to decipher Shen’ moves).anyway....
I can’t wait to see the cast especially of the main characters cause they’re so complex, i wonder who will fits the bell! I’m so excited already.!!!!
If you’re interested and would like to read it. Here is the link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/qiang-jin-jiu/
Artist of the arts/illustrations: @夏之杪 (weibo) ; however she also has an account on GRACG with many beautiful arts. here is link to her profile https://openid.gracg.com/user/p5087RilH86
74 notes · View notes
QJJ [ 将进酒 ] audio drama s3 ep 8 cover
30 notes · View notes
this started with me trying to draw lanzhou topping but i was defeated by his bottom energy...
39 notes · View notes
hey! i’m not new to tumblr but it’s been a while sooo i’m hoping to find some qjj friends on here :)
i love shen zechuan and xiao chiye a lot, where are all the cezhou lovers here??
10 notes · View notes
i liked when xcy was spouting bs abt rewards and szc was like “open ur purse then”
96 notes · View notes
There's purple prose to suggest sex and then there's this 😳😳
That's some intense hate sex y'all
8 notes · View notes
I found! I found qiang jin jiu extra chapters! There are 11! The 10 one is cezhou wedding! I will put the link below! Someone can send it to novel updates translators? Because this isnt in mtl and such, and is very hard to find.
Edit: already send to novel updates. They will translate after they finish all the chapters😍🙏.
13 notes · View notes
this is me trying to bait u into reading qiang jin jiu ooooo you wanna read qiang jin jiu so baaaaaaad
43 notes · View notes