I was bored and really wanted to a a post-apocalyptic type of character
So here are some rough sketches of them
Thinking about doing this,,, if anyone has a character they wanna see drawn- please suggest some!!! Ocs or from something! I don’t mind.
She’s batshit crazy, that one.
Draw your oc/muse on a red carpet.
- Are they posing or were they caught off-guard?
- Is their outfit classic and stylish or bold and daring?
- Do they fit the dress code or are they over- or under-dressed?
- Are they walking alone or are they with a partner/friend/group?
- What red carpet event are they at?
Some of my lastest drawings
When the strong emotionless character breaks down you know that shit just got real.
Weird drawing is weird idk
Dim Ages Redesign Bhella
Bhella Nightstalk is a skinchanger of the Fox pack. She left her den to learn the ways of the indigo energies and adventure across America. She now resides in Miami running the Dragon Horn metal scene bar drinking with stars, and scaring off losers with her reality magic and trusty human hunting rifle.
Character Intro: Vazeiros
- Outgoing and extroverted as heck
- The life of the party
- Second appearance and she’s stimming happily
- Favorite stims: hand flapping, head shaking, hopping, chewing on fingers, buzzing (it’s a racial characteristic of a race that straight up does not exist, everyone else rumbles)
- SpIn: mountains and rocks
- A lot of fun
- Plays piano
- She’s 19, short, and chubby
- She is not afraid to use the middle finger (even though she has six fingers, so there’s not a middle)
- She’s very nice and I love her
- Later she’s going to have a telepathic connection with the main character (not to negate her nonverbal-ness, really just a strong empathy thing where the guy gets a blast of her very strong emotion and doesn’t understand why)
- She’s really new so I don’t really have a backstory for her, but it’s not going to be Depressing As Heck
- Also sensitive to smells and sounds, not really visual stuff, but bright light is not her friend
- Her biggest weakness right now is a soft towel on her head. That happens and she melts (not sure if in a good or bad way, I saw someone’s post about that and I still think about it every day)
- She struggles a lot with body language, not so much sarcasm, but the guy tries to help with that (signing the word for sarcasm or joke when he’s talking)
- Her disability is not a weakness
- It’s a superpower (in the sense that the cause of autism is being stunningly gorgeous and amazing)
Some characters :3